Chelsea fans - no class - Money can't buy you everything

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rafa D » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:32 pm

I am bitterly disapointed with yesterdays result. It seems to come down to the problem we have had all year- our strikers unable to score. Anyways now I have said that I can continue with the post of this topic.

Yes we did lose to Chelski yesterday at Stamford Bridge, through a few defensive and attacking errors and the comical c0ck head that is Robben, but the behaviour of there fans was an absolute disgrace to football as a whole. I was sitting in the lower shed end, and all the glory hunters were sitting above us in the upper tier. Throughout the first 35 mins they were slient as chants of We Won it 5 times and the History songs were heard all around a souless ground.

Then Chelski scored and there fans started to SPIT on all the Liverpool fans below. Then bottles started to rain down as young children sat below, petrified. They had just took the lead and this is how they behave.?

This continued all throughout half time so a few of our lads had a go back, justifiably. The set of fans are the worst in the land , the only thing they sang was You are ****, you are **** and thats it! No ingenuity like the Rafa song, no history like Fields of Anfield Rd. It just showed me how many Chelski fans are glory hunters thinking they can do what they want when they want.

At the end of the match, many Chelski fans were trying to intemidiate young LFC fans, when they had the numbers, even heard reports of  "a shower of bottles " being thrown at LFC supporters in a pub called the slug.

CHELSEA - NO HEART, NO SOULS.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ynwa » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:38 pm

well chelsea are known as fu ckin tugs the dirty f uckin rent boys
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rastalovich » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:28 pm

Not many comparisons with Kopites.

Behaviour as u describe is a disgrace to football tbh.

Did they have chanting/noise coming out of the speakers too ? I`ve been to some grounds where things happen on the pitch and u can hear an odd applause, look around and every1 is sat down, no hands - wierd. Can`t have been the only1 to have noticed this.
Bill Shankly: (About the This-is-Anfield plaque)
"This is to remind our lads who they're playing for, and to remind the opposition who they're playing against."
Rastalovich

Postby Sabre » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:07 pm

Then Chelski scored and there fans started to SPIT on all the Liverpool fans below. Then bottles started to rain down as young children sat below, petrified. They had just took the lead and this is how they behave.?

My natural colors are blue and white, but my footballing sense is greater than a matter of colours, and I felt in love of Liverpool many years ago because the respect their football produced, because when we won our 2 leagues, there was a team named Liverpool that was even respected by the old men in my Stadium, I was 6, and I just wondered in that internetless times, how big must they be? Awe for your football, respect for your traditions are some of the things that make part of my heart red.

A defeat is well soon wnough forgotten, so be proud red men, there are things that cannot be bought, and football-wise, last year we learnt that who laughs last, laughs better.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:40 pm

when your clubs biggest claim to fame is crowd trouble in the dark ages..
you have nothing to be proud of,you would think that being champions would change there out look to football but no they are stuck down with west ham fans and milwall. not many will admit it that they are green with envy at the passion of our fans and the fact we are one of the biggest club in the world.

ynwa  walk on
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby stetheo » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:46 pm

the chelsea fans yday were appauling coins, bottles and spit coming from above us, its a disgrace they are all just glory hunters and a bunch of w ankers!!
stetheo

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:02 pm

stetheo wrote:the chelsea fans yday were appauling coins, bottles and spit coming from above us, its a disgrace they are all just glory hunters and a bunch of w ankers!!

disgrace  :no

F.UCK OFF CHELSEA FC
YOU AIN'T GOT NO HISTORY  :buttrock
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:46 pm

Chelsea FC has no class, it's fans have no class, their players (Robben a great example of that) have no class and their manager has no class.

Jose Mourinho:

"The state of our pitch wouldn't have affected Liverpool - with their game the ball is in the air most of the time."

Somebody should send Mourinho a copy of Liverpool v Chelsea, Champions League. 98% of Chelsea's play were long balls. Still bitter about that defeat, aren't you Jose?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:55 pm

More examples of lack of class:

Interviewer: "Well, Hernan, does that go some way to avenging the defeat you suffered against Liverpool in the Champion's League Final last May?"

Crespo: "No, no we didn't lose, we drew 3-3 !!"

Well millions and millions of people who witnessed that magical night beg to differ Crespo. It seems like he's picking up on Jose's bitterness as well.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby ivor_the_injun » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:04 pm

That's well out of order - I must admit I'd blindly assumed those days were behind them, but clearly not.

It'd be nice to think that most of their fans were like the mascot in the clip, thumbing his nose at Gerrard and clearly there to have a good day out, and just conducting themselves in a way that would make their players proud to be representing them. However, until they root out the w*nkers, there's no getting past the fact that they're a club that have been artificially brought to the forefront of the game courtesy of some suspect money.

A guy I used to work with, a Charlton supporter, told me about a game at some point in the 90s, after which he and other visiting supporters were pelted from an embankment by dozens and dozens of coins. They got out of there with a few cuts, but it was only later that he found a couple of the coins in his hood - the disgraceful f*ckers had taken time out of their lives and had got their tools out to sharpen the edges of all of the coins so that they were like razor blades. And they were indiscriminately throwing these at families, not just guys in their 20s and 30s that can handle themselves - pre-school kids were apparently as fair game as anyone.

Utter scum. Maybe some of Abramovich's millions should be spent schooling their fans on how to conduct themselves. :angry:
ivor_the_injun

Postby ynwa » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:09 pm

the only history that chelsea have is being fu ckin thugs.  any one seen the footie factory true example of chelsea thugs
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:21 am

ynwa wrote:the only history that chelsea have is being fu ckin thugs.  any one seen the footie factory true example of chelsea thugs

Yup, the football factory. Chelski's immature w@nkers!
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:03 am

Chelsea fans have a history of violence and idiocy.

The Chelsea Headhunters, for example. Unable to appreciate the beauty of the game, so they just decide to form a hooligan group.

Real classy.

Here's some facts for Chelsea fans.

Jose won the Portugese title. Big deal, it's hardly the strongest league in the world. Rafa won LA LIGA. Which is regarded as one of the world's top leagues, in terms of quality.

Jose won the UEFA Cup. So what? Rafa did it too.

Jose won the Champions League. Yeah, so did Rafa.

Jose has won the Premiership. But he did it with the unlimited resources of a Russian billionaire behind him. He did it at a club that is being run with the economic savvy of a lottery win. A club that without the Russian's billions, would be $140 million in debt.

Could he do the same without those resources? We'll never know.

Give me a club owned by a man with unlimited resources, and I will win the Premiership title too.
Last edited by The Manhattan Project on Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tel » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:51 am

Stop worrying about it lads.

Barcelona are going to knock Chelsea out of the Champions league. We are going to beat Benfica. Barca hate them as much as we do, and they are up for it.

Chelsea may win the league, but they will have an early exit from the Champions League.

We'll have plenty to sing about them very soon.
tel

Postby el_stinger » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:19 am

The "Freak" chants also put off Crouch, as I don't think he was expecting it early on, which might be the reason he was put off his game. I'm not certain, but it was surprising to hear, given that it has been ages since I have heard it, especially given the volume at Stamford Bridge. I dont know, I am speculating, but it did appear that Crouch was affected.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion