Chelsea double header - How will we play?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:29 pm

Garymac wrote:i was saw darth crooks at villa park and i was dying to ask him is his head the exact shape and size of your avarage malteaser!!

:D Darth Crooks? A freudian slip or a deliberate piece of comic genius? Either way fair play mate it cracked me up.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:37 pm

bigmick wrote:
Garymac wrote:i was saw darth crooks at villa park and i was dying to ask him is his head the exact shape and size of your avarage malteaser!!

:D Darth Crooks? A freudian slip or a deliberate piece of comic genius? Either way fair play mate it cracked me up.

Mick it was a bit of both mate, i wrote darth by accident but when i looked up and seen "Darth Crooks" it made me laugh for some unknown reason so i left it and i think it has the same effect on everyone, just saying Darth Crooks is making me laugh now!

And on the Soccer AM issue i have to say it cracks me up, think its quality and im not gonna let some orrible chelsea tw@t get in the way of what in most parts makes for a great Saturday morning, Stan Hibbert and Barry Proodfoot are quality, as is tubes.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby drummerphil » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:41 pm

i agree Barry Proudfoot and Stan Hibbett are great........p!ssing myself saturday when he paid for a stripper for his sons birthday and a male stripper turned up
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:23 am

drummerphil wrote:Tim Lovejoy anyone  :angry:

who would you love to punch  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:09 am

Disagree mate, Soccer AM is unmissable.  Really, really funny. :D

Even those wrestlers who do the same thing every week, I still laugh my head off.  Did you see them on the beach a fortnight back where he dropkicked him in the back?  That was the best I've seen yet!!!

I love those fells who come on and tell jokes just before the Soccerette shows up, and as for the Soccerettes, what else do you need on a Saturday morning!!!!
jonnymac1979

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:10 am

Saturday morning would not be the same without soccer am, its brilliant.
And although Lovejoy is a massive Chelsea fan, and alot of you wont like him, i actually think he is really funny as well.
I bet he's blagged half the soccerettes as well...cos i would of if i was him.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:35 am

Sure some of you have seen the papers today. There was a nice few pictures of Rafa and Darren Pottor haveing a fun scrap in training. Team morale is high right now and we have proven in the past with a high team morale we can beat anyone. Chelsea may be confident but so are we. They were in their prime when we beat them, they had just knocked out the favourates Barcelona and we cut them out of the tie. Tonight will be tight but i think there will be a few goals in this one.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:45 am

oh well it must be just me that finds it s.hit  :D
ill stick to saturday kitchen!!  :laugh: or cd uk  :p

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Judge » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:25 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Disagree mate, Soccer AM is unmissable.  Really, really funny. :D

Even those wrestlers who do the same thing every week, I still laugh my head off.  Did you see them on the beach a fortnight back where he dropkicked him in the back?  That was the best I've seen yet!!!

I love those fells who come on and tell jokes just before the Soccerette shows up, and as for the Soccerettes, what else do you need on a Saturday morning!!!!

do you remember the spurs fan who used to front soccer AM

what was his name??
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion