Case for the defence - Sami was a titan

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:06 pm

Case for the defence
Our defence was excellent against Monaco Sami was a colossus and Josemi muted their attacking forays   with consummate ease and Jamie Carragher is also looking the part in the centre with Sami, as for Riise  he is concentrating  more on the defensive side of his game and its paying dividends .

Dudek however fills me with a sense of  foreboding with every cross that’s played  in but if we can eradicate this problem from our team then confidence will soar .
Benitez must know there is a strong  contingent of fans that  are desperate for Kirkland to replace Dudek  and as hastily as possible ,and if the reception Kirkland received from the Kop last night as he warmed up is acknowledged by Rafa then Chris becoming a permanent fixture between the posts will not be long in coming albeit injury’s allowing .
:D  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:07 pm

was anyone else worried about josemi before we saw him play properly for us?
hes hard as nails, i like it, not scared to get stuck in at all.
Carragher willlearn a load from hyypia as well and riise is class at the left, defence is starting to look mroe solid again :)
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:08 pm

to me sami hyypia is showing signs of getting back to his best. he's even spraying 40 yard passes forward now to fellow players. :)
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby laza » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:09 pm

dawson99 wrote:was anyone else worried about josemi before we saw him play properly for us?

No i wasnt worried because i was actually wondering who the hell he was  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fat Controller » Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:00 pm

Two wins and no goals conceded :D ,i think even Jerzy will gain more confidence from that so why change.
Fat Controller

Postby stmichael » Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:04 pm

Fat Controller wrote:Two wins and no goals conceded :D ,i think even Jerzy will gain more confidence from that so why change.

dudek will also gain confidence from watching that clown howard at the other end. forget terrets syndrome, i think he's got some kind of mental disorder at the moment. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion