Boro - 3 points

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bogman_dan » Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:18 pm

well weve got boro on saturday im not confident of three points myself hope im proved wrong.do u think heskey should be dropped an sinama given a full start?
bogman_dan

Postby Red » Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:36 am

Is owen back yet? Anyway we are going to kick their *****. 3-1 is my vote, Harry to get 1 goal, Pongo 1 and Gerrard 1...unless owen is back of course.
Football is a simple game, all you have to do is pass the ball to a player in a red shirt.
Red
LFC Elite Member

Postby Cleman » Fri Nov 21, 2003 4:09 am

GH won't drop a player he got with 11m!!
heskey and smicer will start again in attacking job...
Cleman

Postby Owzat » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:41 am

We can't afford any more defeats before Xmas and Kermit must dread every game at the moment. Boro will be tough and definitely have the psychological advantage over us having taken 4 points off us last season. We should beat them but then we should be beating teams like Portsmouth and Charlton........
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redandblue » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:09 pm

It should be three points, but this Liverpool team is so inconsistent that it could be anything.......0-0, 3-1, 1-2. But if we start dropping more points to mediocre teams, then surely the fans will be chanting for GH's head. We have played a third of the season, and we are closer in points terms to the relegation zone than we are to Arsenal. Anyway, the players also know that we can't afford too many more dropped points.......3 points to the Reds, but only just.
redandblue
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:24 pm

I reckon a draw is the likeliest result. Kermit has been scared stiff of losing over recent years and far too often settles for a draw. With recent mediocrity he may be happier to draw than lose but you are right, we should beat teams like Boro even without Owen
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:54 pm

Its impossible to call, especially seeing that Boro have got their act together recently and Mendietta and Juninho are back on song.

However, I have a sneaking feeling that Liverpool will win, and win well.

We have been up and down all season.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:10 pm

With Owen and Gerrard well rested up we should do the business. Though boro are a good side, 2 -1 to Liverpool

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:41 pm

I'm not keen on Kewell playing up front but when Owen is missing he is our likeliest source of a goal. Before, when we had Owen and Heskey up front, we lacked a second source of goals because only Owen was pulling his weight, now that responsibility is heavily placed on Kewell's shoulder. How come manu never get such bad luck? When did they have their key striker missing and second choice out long term? OMG, I sound like Kermit making excuses. I hasten to quickly add that it is Kermit's fault we have so few reserve striker options (experienced and/or quality)
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:56 pm

did you hear howliers excuse ?

" we went to boro to set up stall for a draw,
then we are guaranteed a point , 1 point is better than none"
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion