Baros stays.........

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lfclfclfc » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:49 am

akumaface wrote:Wow, I think the support for Baros leaving the club is almost as much as the support Diouf had. What a class he is in now.... :D

all he needs to do now is to spit a couple of times and he's off to bolton!! :D
lfclfclfc

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:12 am

el_stinger wrote:I think he has his heart set on Barcelona, if anyone else makes an offer for him, he's gonna snub it until Barca make a bid. LFC should screw that and send him packing to the highest bidder

Ive got more chance of signing for barca than baros has, hes not good enough for barca, and he knows it.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby captainduck » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:35 am

i thought baros was bad before... what with not scoring for f-ing centuries, his fruitcake haircut.. and now this gay magazine picture with his :censored: waxed. my day is ruined. stevie G needs to donkey punch his @$$
captainduck

Postby 116-1104673748 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:38 am

Gay magazine...Image in head.
Oh well,we'll just wait for him to go.And pray real hard he makes more contribution in the new season.
116-1104673748

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:57 am

hopefully,he'll start banging in goals for us next season.seems like Rafa won't be buying new striker.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby Eazy-E » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:31 pm

YYYYYEEEEESSSSSS :censored: the lot of you, Baros is staying- best news all week. I'm sure he'll prove himself next year. MEEEELLAN
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby stmichael » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:03 pm

To be perfectly honest, I've questioned myself over what I've said and thought about Baros many times over the course of last season. On the whole though, I simple can't change my mind. I just think he's nowhere near good enough. It's like if I started a thread saying how great I think Antonio Nunez might be, I'd get slaughtered and rightly so cos most of us recognise how average he really is. Well that's the way I feel about Baros. I find it difficult to understand how many of the members on here actually rate him as highly as they do. One member (I can't remember who now) said last week that he rated Baros higher than Defoe which is just laughable.

I generally would like to think I know what I'm talking about when it comes to football and footballers and have no ill-feeling towards any of the Liverpool squad, including Baros. Thus, my disparaging remarks about Baros are concerned solely with his on-pitch skills. Or the lack of. I think back to some of the games he played last season, and I almost laugh with embarassment. Everton at home - Christ. Newcastle away. Arsenal away. Juventus away. That's just a random selection. In my honest opinion, he has one good game for every 7 or 8 bad'uns.

I'd be very surprised if he was still with us next season, and if we're all honest, so would Rafa.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby akumaface » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:50 pm

stmichael wrote:To be perfectly honest, I've questioned myself over what I've said and thought about Baros many times over the course of last season. On the whole though, I simple can't change my mind. I just think he's nowhere near good enough. It's like if I started a thread saying how great I think Antonio Nunez might be, I'd get slaughtered and rightly so cos most of us recognise how average he really is. Well that's the way I feel about Baros. I find it difficult to understand how many of the members on here actually rate him as highly as they do. One member (I can't remember who now) said last week that he rated Baros higher than Defoe which is just laughable.

I generally would like to think I know what I'm talking about when it comes to football and footballers and have no ill-feeling towards any of the Liverpool squad, including Baros. Thus, my disparaging remarks about Baros are concerned solely with his on-pitch skills. Or the lack of. I think back to some of the games he played last season, and I almost laugh with embarassment. Everton at home - Christ. Newcastle away. Arsenal away. Juventus away. That's just a random selection. In my honest opinion, he has one good game for every 7 or 8 bad'uns.

I'd be very surprised if he was still with us next season, and if we're all honest, so would Rafa.

St Mic, no need to use a disclaimer.  :laugh: I think to be fair, is Baros given a fair chance and who is the real Baros (the one in LFC or the one in the Euro)? To answer the first question, I would say yes after this year. He's been given a fair chance but had done poorly (missed so many chances). As for the second question, is more likely Baros had a brilliant tournament. Nothing more and nothing less. Unfortunately, realizing he isn't really not as good as he thinks he is, he need to adjust. But I didn't see any adjustment but instead, he blame of being substitute too often. If he is scoring goals, he wouldn't be substituted. THe most critical thing I think is why the hell he posted in a gay magazine (I have to say he looked very convincing to me).
:rasp
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:00 pm

he didnt post in a gay magazine I just said the picture looks gay.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby slavia » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:38 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:he didnt post in a gay magazine I just said the picture looks gay.

actually, get used to being misinterpreted, it's how this forum stays alive. It's nice to see that at least stmichael or akumaface had something intelligent to say.
slavia

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:14 pm

I have a feeling that Baros is planning to stay for one season only ,then he walks on a bosman, no way is he interested in "fighting for his place" .He knows that given a half decent season with us, this time next year he's quids in when he puts himself up as a free agent . 

:angry:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby akumaface » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:17 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:he didnt post in a gay magazine I just said the picture looks gay.

Sorry, the picture really fooled me....   :shifty Just amazed where you get these picture and news sometimes haha.  :alien:
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:18 pm

I have a feeling that Baros is planning to stay for one season only ,then he walks on a bosman, no way is he interested in "fighting for his place" .He knows that given a half decent season with us, this time next year he's quids in when he puts himself up as a free agent . 

does he only have 1 year left on his contract?  if thats the case, sell him now because he's worth 7-8 million!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kaz the kopite » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:25 pm

http://x4.putfile.com/5/14505185126.gif

he should go ,he does not see his long term future at anfield. so bye!bye!!

we could get aimar with the money!

yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

I am the one and only!
kaz the kopite

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:28 pm

7_Kewell wrote:

does he only have 1 year left on his contract?  if thats the case, sell him now because he's worth 7-8 million!

I could be wrong but I thought his contract expired next year .  ???
I was thinking the only reason we haven't heard talk about a renewed contract was because Rafa wants rid of him.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion