Houlllier stays

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:45 pm

i thing we should give him the benefit of the doubt and let him continue with his 'rebuilding' , at least he has promised us the league by 2010 ,Fergie took seven years to win it ,
so stop picking on him and hurting his feelings ,
and next time you see him ,stroke him.
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:03 pm

U are a weird man cheesy, u can do all the stroking u want, but stay away from me.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:04 pm

U are a weird man cheesy, u can do all the stroking u want, but stay away from me.

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gerard houllier » Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:07 pm

thank u. i love u. marry me. no one likes me. will u stroke me.
gerard houllier

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:37 pm

I have been a big supporter of GH, and regonise what he has achieved for the club, he brought a seriously declining squad into one which is capable of being amongst the top three in England.  But i think his illness has seriously effected him, no longer does he go on scouting missions during the internation break, instead he goes on holiday to france. also in his press conferences he seems to be less charasmatic and enthausastic, if houllier can not give his whole heart and fuull attention to the club, then he must do the hounarble thing and resign at the end of the season, i predict there will be an amicable agreement at the end of the season where he parts company with the club of takes a boardroom position, i only hope that we appoint either Gordan Strachan or Gus hiddink, contrasting styles but both effective in their own ways, THANK YOU HOULLIER for what you have done but now the time is righr to part

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:00 pm

gerard houllier wrote:thank u. i love u. marry me. no one likes me. will u stroke me.

yes i will gerald
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby supersub » Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:42 pm

the first forum wedding......where's me hat.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:51 pm

Where,s me sick bag?..... i,m gonna throw up!! yuk! :D
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redlester » Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:29 pm

Sorry, Has, but yours is the worst of possible suggestions - if he is elevated to the board [director of football?] then he will hang like a ghost round the neck of the next manager, thereby perpetuating for years to come his own brand of tacticless football - he needs to go and go completely - none of this letting him hang around the club lark
Redlester

Postby azriahmad » Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:13 am

Hey guys, give the man a break. After all, it's only 2003 and to execute his latest 5 year plan, it would be 2008. Only by that time can we really judge him...
Wait until he has brought enough dodgy Frenchmen or French-based players in his "rebuilding" plan, then only we can compare him to Wenger. Never mind that Wenger won several championships. We can't judge Houllier by that. Count the number of chances Liverpool creates every game (especially missed ones) and rejoice in the fact that out of all those chances, if one more were to land in the net than what the opposition ACTUALLY SCORED, Liverpool would have won! We should calculate points based on the number of chances created, regardless of the actual result, then Liverpool would be tha champion of potential goals created...!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redlester » Sun Oct 26, 2003 5:49 pm

Arizahmad - I thought that cheesie was the only manc supporter posting on this site, but I know that your tongue is so far into your cheek that you are nearly choking on it. Perhaps the league officials might add a new column into the goal difference figures to reflect missed chances, shots that were just off target and goals that were nearly scored
Redlester

Postby azriahmad » Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:44 am

Redlester...I'd never support manc even if they were the only club left on earth! I do not have the vocabulary to describe my loathing for them...
As for being tongue in cheek, well, until Liverpool gets rid of this sorry excuse of a manager, we real hard core fans will continue suffer from his inept tactics, lame excuses, always blaming others and never regaining Liverpool's past glories. Perhaps winning the odd cup or two. I just wonder why the board stuck with this bumbling French guy for soooooo long.
Liverpool is stuck in a rut created by Houllier. The players lack heart and passion, although some of them are pure class. There is too much reliance on a few players while others are mere passengers with no pressure to perform from Houllier yet gets picked for almost every game. Even Hyppia has become as mobile as a lamp post. Don't you think we need a change? Judging by the postings, I am not the only one...
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red » Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:52 am

Yeah p#ss off the French Frog...rebuilding ? bleh, we got the players now, just need some weeding.
*waves to Heskey* Any manager will do, as long as he trades Heskey for a goal scorer.
Football is a simple game, all you have to do is pass the ball to a player in a red shirt.
Red
LFC Elite Member

Postby Redlester » Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:55 am

azriahmad wrote:Redlester...I'd never support manc even if they were the only club left on earth! I do not have the vocabulary to describe my loathing for them...
As for being tongue in cheek, well, until Liverpool gets rid of this sorry excuse of a manager, we real hard core fans will continue suffer from his inept tactics, lame excuses, always blaming others and never regaining Liverpool's past glories. Perhaps winning the odd cup or two. I just wonder why the board stuck with this bumbling French guy for soooooo long.
Liverpool is stuck in a rut created by Houllier. The players lack heart and passion, although some of them are pure class. There is too much reliance on a few players while others are mere passengers with no pressure to perform from Houllier yet gets picked for almost every game. Even Hyppia has become as mobile as a lamp post. Don't you think we need a change? Judging by the postings, I am not the only one...

I'm in total agreement with you - I just needed to check you weren't a manc - can you believe that on the news tonight they suggested that Owen might go to ManU - how could they? ????
Redlester

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion