Baros leaving ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Afroman » Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:19 pm

MCYan wrote:looks like Baros is really going.... he didnot play well last season but hes by far the best striker we had last season

Only due to the injury to Cisse
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MCYan » Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:21 pm

I still think we should give Baros another chance this season.. keeping 4 strikers in rotation is not a bad thing at all, unless Rafa really needs to cash in to get a CB, which is more important for us at the time being
MCYan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joependo » Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:27 pm

baros has left  the team
joependo

Postby dosserboy » Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:36 pm

Baros out, Owen in! Has to be a possibility now, surely!!
dosserboy

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:54 pm

baros has left  the team

no he hasn't.....he's agreed terms but if they don't pay 7million he's going nowhere.  Didn't they say yesterday that the deal was 95% dead because they cannot afford the fee? ?????

should be interesting because i now expect to see a few mode bids made.

Bottom line is, he's going to cost 7 million.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Rafa Revolution » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:15 pm

rafa is looking at recouping the $7 Mil he paid for crouch. anyway baros is gone. although he doesn't want to leave, i think that he is not in rafa plans anymore.
Bill Shankly after beating Everton in the '71 cup semi : "Sickness would not have kept me away from this one. If I'd been dead, I would have had them bring the casket to the ground, prop it up in the stands and cut a hole in the lid."
Red Rafa Revolution

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:16 pm

Hope he goes soon ,i feel like a broken record but his attitude stinks and he cant put the ball in the back of the net.

The funds will be put towards a new Ch and a right winger .
Well Rafa has said that he is looking to bring in two new players within the next week.
66-1112520797

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:30 pm

i wonder who the CB and RM players will be??  The Figo deal is dead so Rafa must have someone else in mind?  :oh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:33 pm

7_Kewell wrote:i wonder who the CB and RM players will be??  The Figo deal is dead so Rafa must have someone else in mind?  :oh:

Havent a scooby  :suspect:
66-1112520797

Postby Ian Rush's Right foot » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:36 pm

HERE WE GO!

Schalke are closing in on the signing of Milan Baros from Liverpool, according to coach Ralf Rangnick.

Rangnick has revealed that the Gelsenkirchen club have reached an agreement with the Czech Republic striker and are now set to negotiate a fee with the Premiership side.

"We have agreed everything with Baros and his agent," said Rangnick at Schalke's training ground on Saturday morning.

"Early next week, we will make moves towards Liverpool."

The Royal Blues are not prepared to pay the nine million euros (£6.2m) asking price for the 23-year-old striker, but Rangnick is confident a compromise can be found, with a loan move possible to allow Schalke to obtain the required funds for a permanent move.

"We have plenty of time and aren't going to give in to Liverpool's demands immediately," he added.

Schalke can afford to wait on a deal after Rangnick sealed another new signing, striker Soren Larsen, whose arrival was confirmed on Saturday.

Rangnick said of Larsen: "He will be arriving on Sunday or Monday at the latest for a medical and will then sign a contract."

Larsen had previously been blocked from leaving Swedish side Djurgarden, despite Schalke meeting the 1.2 million euros (£800,000) release fee in the player's contract.

However, both clubs have now reached an agreement and Larsen is expected to complete a move before Tuesday's Liga-Pokal final against Stuttgart in Leipzig.

Goodbye

....I'm the bee's knee, his legs and his arms.....
Ian Rush's Right foot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kaz the kopite » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:24 pm

Group: LFC Members
Posted: July 29 2005,15:57 EDIT QUOTE
can u believe this guy! he think`s shalke 04 or 5 are an honour to be linked with!

who`s he kidding 1 year down the line barca interested in baros!

shalke manager where`s baros gone? :lookaround

--------------
i was refering to his mercinary attitude! slavia praguuuue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am the one and only!
kaz the kopite

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion