ANY FUNNY STORIES - MARK LAWRENSON

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jaypap » Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:41 pm

alex
we know u clowns have done well in the last 10 years
but 6 titles in the previous 100 years and 1 champions league trophy doesnt put u in amongst the great world teams of all time....do u have the sense to at least acknowledge that? ???

if it wasnt 4 ur last 10 years, really would we be having this discussion at all? ?????

just because u have a good marketing department telling everyone how great u are doesnt mean that u have the history or the facts to prove it....its an illussion mate, ur all hype.........

like i said b4, ur amongst mediocre company,
while we sit proudly perched amongst the top 5 of all time!
when u double ur tally in Europe (not bloody likely, you'll need another 110 years), and u win a few more titles, please come back and we can have a chat and i promise i'll be nice....
but till then, bugger off u twirp!!!!!!!
jaypap

Postby Alex from Manchester » Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:33 pm

where do you get '6 titles in the previous 100 years' from?
not only are you illiterate but you cant count either ,
try 14 ***** wipe :D
anyway im bored with you,
you know deep down were better than you ,
Alex from Manchester

Postby Alex from Manchester » Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:35 pm

Guest wrote:oh by the way how many trebles have you completed?!

The answer is "2" How many have you completed ???

WHAT? 2 trebles?
please enlighten me ya little s##t, cus i dont recall Liverpool ever doing the 'treble'
Alex from Manchester

Postby . » Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:45 pm

Liverpool Football Club are the most successful team in English club history, and were the original treble winners in 1984, winning the League Championship for the third year in a row, the League Cup, and the European cup on the oppositions' home ground. In the season 2000/01 Liverpool completed a second treble, indeed a historic one after beating Birmingham City in the League Cup, Arsenal in the FA Cup and Alaves in the UEFA Cup. Interestingly Liverpool have failed to win the European Cup Winners Cup which was removed in the season 1999/2000. At the start of the 2001/02 Season, Liverpool won the Charity Shield against arch rivals Man. Untied and the UEFA Super Cup against European giants Bayern Munich; the Merseysiders won five trophies in six months. And as the Anfield Rap goes...We got more silver than Buckingham Palace...

Go on my Predictable lets here you say" oh but there mickey mouse trebles" "not like the 1 us mancs won"
  :p

Postby jaypap » Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:55 am

alex
are u blind
or just plain dumb and stupid
now very carefully
read this and please try to follow me
the 6 titles i was refering to were in ur first 100 years in the fa...my whole arguemnt has been that its only in the last 10 years u have been in a position to think ur a good club...prior to that u were cr#p...u had nothing in the cupboard...u had 6 titles in 100 years...im quite sure both arsenal and everton had more...and maybe even another club or 2...so its only in the last 10 years that u have grown a head over ur stature, prior to that u were just a bad bunch of wannabes relative to the best clubs...and today, even after all the success of the last 10 years u still envy our record for league titles but most of all our record in the arena where true greatness is realised...europe....
now was that so hard to understand...if it was, please take ur 19 year old body down to ur primary school and ask your 2nd grade reacher to explain it 2 u...
and do urself a favour mate, stop making such a fool of urself...ur dragging all ur manc mates down with u!
jaypap

Postby salford sorter » Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:34 pm

everton had more titles than the mancs
salford sorter

Postby salford sorter » Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:39 pm

all true mancunians support city.The marketing men went into overtime in '58 and turned manchesters 2nd team into the business they are today.A great football club with a great history they are not.
salford sorter

Postby jaypap » Wed Jun 11, 2003 5:53 pm

well said salford
alex, are u listening u idiot
uve been sucked in by the marketing mate
u had nothing to bragg about till 10 years ago...
somehow u were told by some slick well paid suits that u were a good club...well if u looked at the history u would have seen that u were an ordinary club...if u wanted 2 follow a great club, look no further chum, u are on the right site...now break free of all the lies u were fed and look into the facts and u will see it in your heart...once u turn red....u will never walk alone!!!!!!!!
otherwise
stay a manker
and be a w#nk#r..........
jaypap

Postby gaz31 » Thu Jun 12, 2003 2:13 am

1958 is that all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! manc *****........ :0
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby jaypap » Thu Jun 12, 2003 4:13 am

u know something lads
i think weve managed to get rid of him...
isnt that great...
not just because of the abuse that he deserved but moreso cause he couldnt argue the facts...
jaypap

Postby supersub » Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:05 pm

manu's attempts to sign players funniest story of the summer.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby ROBtheRED » Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:22 pm

I heard Fergie addressed his players at pre-season training stating he was going to bring in some new faces, Luke Chadwick and Phil Neville both put their hands up and shouted
"Can i have one boss!"
"The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the kop make you feel great. . .yet humble."   Mr B.Shankly
ROBtheRED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gaz31 » Wed Jul 23, 2003 12:59 am

I SAW MAN UNITEDS NEW KEEPER SWEARING AT THE BALL COS IT WENT IN THE NET ( HE HAD BETTER GET USED TO THAT THIS SEASON EH ) I RECON THEY ARE JUST ABOUT TO HAVE THEIR WORST SEASON FOR A LONG TIME!!!!!! :D
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby ROBtheRED » Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:08 am

Replacing Beckham with Bellion was great business!
"The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the kop make you feel great. . .yet humble."   Mr B.Shankly
ROBtheRED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gaz31 » Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:09 am

OH YES MY MATE I LAUGHED MY TITS OFF AT THAT ONE ITS A CRACKER INT IT :D  :D  :D  :D
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion