And finally some great news

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:02 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
Paul C wrote:Great news just to see the lad is training again but I don't expect anything if he does play before the season ends cos the lad will be very unfit having not done much running over the last 6 months :(

Fingers crossed he scores the winner in the CL final :cool:

yer but I bet he can still run faster than pellegrino, even if he hasnt ran for 6 months :D

LMAO, good point  :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:17 pm

These are great news to the team and surely will have increase the team morale. We finally have a chance to field a full strength team. :)
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:05 pm

great news.... :)
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:12 pm

The whole Cisse thing is putting harry to shame, since the minute he was injured he couldnt wait to get back, rafa said a few weeks ago his MENTALITY :D  was spot on, compared to harrys, who is not giving a valid excuse on his multiple injuries what ever they are.
take note harry look at your team mates, starting with luis garcia in the derby playing on one leg.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:33 pm

i've been really impressed with luis garcia's attitude.  Before, i was dubious about the motivation of Foreign players but seeing Garcia injuried and still chasing every ball has changed my mind a bit....he's players we need, players who want to play regardless.  The future is bright, the future is RED! :cool:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:07 pm

looks like Ciggy's got a new stalker :D

great news about Cisse though, also good news about warnock & el moro
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:28 am

Woollyback wrote:looks like Ciggy's got a new stalker :D

Is the last one out on parole yet ?  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:46 am

Great news, I'm wondering if this might be a dream.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:52 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:The whole Cisse thing is putting harry to shame, since the minute he was injured he couldnt wait to get back, rafa said a few weeks ago his MENTALITY :D  was spot on, compared to harrys, who is not giving a valid excuse on his multiple injuries what ever they are.
take note harry look at your team mates, starting with luis garcia in the derby playing on one leg.

I think Rafa has woken up to Harry and he will be gone in the summer.

Must be on of the most disappointing signings ever for the club. What a bargain he was at the time, I remeber people saying it was one of the best signings for the club ever, and with his form at Leeds you couldn't argue.

Sadly he never lived up to the hype, and has gone from being worth 15mil to about 1/4 of that.    :(

The lad is an LFC fan as well, but you wouldn't know it with his attitude.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:20 am

I think Harry is one of those skilled athelete spoiled by his own fame and money. Kewell in Australia is like Beck in England. Really too bad to see such a talented footballer turning out to be a bust not because of skill but the lack of heart.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:25 am

Kewell has lost a bit of respect in Australia, and is no longer seen as Australia's best footballer, due to his constant reluctance to play for his country, which is fine by me, but a lot of aussies are getting annoyed with him.

He is no longer the player he once was at Leeds, and IMO never ever will be again.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:52 am

Alonso is scheduled to play for the reserves against Leeds at Wrexham next Wednesday, signalling a welcome shift in injury fortunes for Benitez.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:41 pm

THAT is great news
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby 109-1093441336 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:20 pm

Dalglish wrote:
Woollyback wrote:looks like Ciggy's got a new stalker :D

Is the last one out on parole yet ?  :D

At least i got Jemain Pennant's autograph out of it. :D
109-1093441336

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:17 pm

It's really great tat the injured players are recovering n i juz can't wait for all of 'em to get involve.:;):
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion