2 weeks today and it begins

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dundreamin » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:24 pm

July 13th we play our first friendly V. Preston NE. To me there are no friendlys I want us to win every game. So the season starts! Personally I carnt wait, as firstly I could of not seen this season start had it not been the fantasic medical staff from Southport, Aintree and Wigan hospitals who collectively saved my life on 4 separate occasions, which is a miracle within itself. So to me this season is going to be very special to me. And because of this I genuinely believe that LFC are going to make headway in 2014. I really believe we will finish in the top 4. Because to me my mantra now is that everything happens for a reason. Football's a matter of life and death obviously the mass majority won't believe  or upset anybody that and its also said without me wanting to cause any offence. Far from it but me and Shanks are on common ground. Put your money on top 4 finish YNWA
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:33 pm

dundreamin » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:24 pm wrote:July 13th we play our first friendly V. Preston NE. To me there are no friendlys I want us to win every game. So the season starts! Personally I carnt wait, as firstly I could of not seen this season start had it not been the fantasic medical staff from Southport, Aintree and Wigan hospitals who collectively saved my life on 4 separate occasions, which is a miracle within itself. So to me this season is going to be very special to me. And because of this I genuinely believe that LFC are going to make headway in 2014. I really believe we will finish in the top 4. Because to me my mantra now is that everything happens for a reason. Football's a matter of life and death obviously the mass majority won't believe  or upset anybody that and its also said without me wanting to cause any offence. Far from it but me and Shanks are on common ground. Put your money on top 4 finish YNWA

:buttrock
bring it on!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:06 am

Ironically Preston are playing both my teams in pre season friendly's, Liverpool on 13th and Fleetwood on 20th.

Been a Liverpool fan from birth but got involved in the reformation of my home town team way back when, and
from recruiting Sunday league players just to put a team out, astonishingly we made it to the football league.

Rodgers is certainly going his own way this year with what promises to be a young attack minded team based on
the Dortmund model, and it remains to be seen if that plan can be as effective in the Premiership.

I can only see this experiment as an epic fail or an extraordinary success so hopefully it will be the latter.

Attack, attack, attack, that's how this Rodgers team is shaping up this year to me.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:56 am

2 weeks and 8,000 new posts from Benny.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:51 am

Reg » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:56 am wrote:2 weeks and 8,000 new posts from Benny.

Hes got an opinion and hes gunna use it...
:eyebrow
Thommo's perm

Postby devaney » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:41 am

dundreamin » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:24 pm wrote:July 13th we play our first friendly V. Preston NE. To me there are no friendlys I want us to win every game. So the season starts! Personally I carnt wait, as firstly I could of not seen this season start had it not been the fantasic medical staff from Southport, Aintree and Wigan hospitals who collectively saved my life on 4 separate occasions, which is a miracle within itself. So to me this season is going to be very special to me. And because of this I genuinely believe that LFC are going to make headway in 2014. I really believe we will finish in the top 4. Because to me my mantra now is that everything happens for a reason. Football's a matter of life and death obviously the mass majority won't believe  or upset anybody that and its also said without me wanting to cause any offence. Far from it but me and Shanks are on common ground. Put your money on top 4 finish YNWA

Let's hope it is a really good season and especially for you mate.

Hope your still going in the right direction.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion