Thread to talk about anything - Anyone welcome :)

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby WIDZEW_POLAND » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:52 pm

I don't know if I choose a good topic so please don't shouted.

Hello We are Widzew Lodz's fans. Our club takes part in "Virtual Supporters Tournament". Today our oponent is Jagiellonia Bialystok. We would be very thankful if You, LFCfans helped us. For voters there are some rewards established by Carlssberg. You can vote here http://www.crmsport.pl/wtk/glosuj.php

We need to mark at "Widzew Lodz Orange Ekstraklasa". Then we need fill the field: "Podaj swój adres e-mail" (your e-mail adress)
* Imie: (name)
* Nazwisko: (surname)
* Data urodzenia (date of birth)

Then we need to check the field "Niniejszym oświadczam, że na podstawie art. 23 ust. 1 pkt 1 ustawy z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (DzU z 1997 r. Nr 133, poz. 833) wyrażam zgodę na umieszczenie moich danych osobowych w bazie danych uczestników konkursu "Grać, by Wygrać"" (it's something like "i agree ")

Afterwards we need to enter the code from image and click "oddaj glos" button (vote).

Thank You, have a nice day
and see U in Poland in 2012

My english is very bad,so I'm really apologize for
mistakes :blush:

Widzew&Liverpool !
WIDZEW_POLAND

Postby EddieC » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:19 pm

WIDZEW_POLAND wrote:I don't know if I choose a good topic so please don't shouted.

Hello We are Widzew Lodz's fans. Our club takes part in "Virtual Supporters Tournament". Today our oponent is Jagiellonia Bialystok. We would be very thankful if You, LFCfans helped us. For voters there are some rewards established by Carlssberg. You can vote here http://www.crmsport.pl/wtk/glosuj.php

We need to mark at "Widzew Lodz Orange Ekstraklasa". Then we need fill the field: "Podaj swój adres e-mail" (your e-mail adress)

Then we need to check the field "Niniejszym oświadczam, że na podstawie art. 23 ust. 1 pkt 1 ustawy z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (DzU z 1997 r. Nr 133, poz. 833) wyrażam zgodę na umieszczenie moich danych osobowych w bazie danych uczestników konkursu "Grać, by Wygrać"" (it's something like "i agree ")

Afterwards we need to enter the code from image and click "oddaj glos" button (vote).

and see U in Poland in 2012

My english is very bad,so I'm really apologize for
mistakes :blush:

Widzew&Liverpool !

Sorry mate, I would do that, but I can't understand what the f#ck it is I'm supposed to do.
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hello_red » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:32 pm

anybody use a macintosh on this forum?

my mac know longer wants to play dvds, i recently played some dodgy copied dvds on it without to much complication but now it wont play normal dvds.

any ideas on what it could be?
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby Red @ Heart » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:37 pm

i need  a poo, brb
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby joko » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:01 am

Sabre wrote:A friend of mine asked for help to buy a laptop later. I know about computers, but not much an user of laptops myself, does anybody of you have a bad experience with a certain brand of laptops (Compaq, Acer, Asus) or have any good suggestions??

I know I could google it, but it's more trustworthy to ask here!

i always trust in fujitsu for laptop, sabre
this tablet has been used for almost 4 years (and this is my second fujitsu)
and i'm not a good employer, i spill it with coffee, mess it with ash, never mind the filth, and have never tried to clean it, but he never complains and has always been reliable.
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:12 am

Sorry I did not read your advice, I finally picked a Toshiba for my friend, because the offer seemed to good to reject, it was a core 2 duo, 1 Giga of Ram in one slot, 120Gb hard disk, and only for 800 €.

To be honest being an IT worker is a nuisance as some friends think that you know all about computers and ask you for help always. The first thing I told him is to format the laptop's Vista if he wanted any further help from me. :laugh: Thank you all of you, anyway.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:37 am

Red wrote:i need  a poo, brb

open the window will ya
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby WIDZEW_POLAND » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:49 am

[quote="EddieC"][/quote]
"Sorry mate, I would do that, but I can't understand what the f#ck it is I'm supposed to do."

It is very easy but very improtant for us(Widzew Lodz fans).

Hello We are Widzew Łódź's fans. Our club takes part in "Virtual Supporters Tournament". Today our oponent is Jagiellonia Białystok. We would be very thankful if You, Willem II fans helped us. For voters there are some rewards established by Carlssberg. You can vote here http://www.crmsport.pl/wtk/glosuj.php

and see U in Poland in 2012.

After you vote, there will be a mail sent to your mailbox in order to confirm your choice. Please click the proper link from the mail: "Kliknij, aby potwierdzic glosowanie." and that's it. Now the vote is completely valid.

Thanks a lot Red Friends

This is our ultras presentation:

WIDZEW_POLAND

Postby Sabre » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:00 pm

Be welcome Polish fan. This is indeed the thread to talk about anything and anyone is welcome, so it's a correct place for that.

I must admit, that the use of flares is nice and you have a decent pics of your crowd there. In Spain and England they're not allowed, due to security reasons. I wish you the best of lucks.

But I won't vote sorry, because I don't know you well enough to vote. That kind of votes shouldn't be about making a better publicity campaign than other clubs...
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby WIDZEW_POLAND » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:05 pm

If you want I Can insert some polish ultras presentations  :eyebrow

What a pity that you can't vote :down:  but I wish that other LFC supporters help me and my team!
WIDZEW_POLAND

Postby EddieC » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:11 pm

WIDZEW_POLAND wrote:
EddieC wrote:"Sorry mate, I would do that, but I can't understand what the f#ck it is I'm supposed to do."

It is very easy but very improtant for us(Widzew Lodz fans).

Hello We are Widzew Łódź's fans. Our club takes part in "Virtual Supporters Tournament". Today our oponent is Jagiellonia Białystok. We would be very thankful if You, Willem II fans helped us. For voters there are some rewards established by Carlssberg. You can vote here http://www.crmsport.pl/wtk/glosuj.php

and see U in Poland in 2012.

After you vote, there will be a mail sent to your mailbox in order to confirm your choice. Please click the proper link from the mail: "Kliknij, aby potwierdzic glosowanie." and that's it. Now the vote is completely valid.

Thanks a lot Red Friends

This is our ultras presentation:

If I didn't understand it the first time, I'm not quite sure how you thought writing exactly the same thing again would make it any clearer for me? ???
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:11 pm

Widzew

If you want I Can insert some polish ultras presentations   

What a pity that you can't vote   but I wish that other LFC supporters help me and my team!

:)

You're right. That's just me. Perhaps others will vote!!

As for introduction about Polish football and your club, you can do it in the football worldwide section we have, do so there!! I for one, will read it :) Polish football was better in the past that it is now, unfortunately, I'll always remember good players like Jan Urban.

EddieC: In a nutshell,  He want us to vote him in a poll about who's the best crowd.
Last edited by Sabre on Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joko » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:12 am

s0rry #y 1apt0p ceyb0ard g0t a pr0b1e# after 1 had tr1ed t0 c1ean 1t
n0w a1#0st ha1f 0f the bvtt0ns behav1ng strange1y
s0#e 0f the bvtt0ns tvrn1ng 1nt0 0ther characters
any0ne n0es h0w t0 s01ve th1s pr0b1e# w1th0vt hav1ng 1t d0ne by the vend0rs
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:19 am

:D :) :D I'm that kind of worker as well joko :laugh: Had to use the on screen keyboard more than once :laugh:
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:24 pm

Stella in Eastenders feckin cow disguss  :O
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum