I cant believe... - .. the amount of talk

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby anfieldadorer » Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:53 pm

kindaconfused wrote:anfieldadorer

I assume yer question is for a moderator so I've left it, if its addressed to me let me know and I'll have a go.

feel free to have a go
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:53 pm

Redudder

I think its a case of you following me in this instance, just try and keep it upbeat (for once....I know pretend its pension day so yer all some money for yer cup of tea :D )
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:57 pm

John Barnes' Granny

Reinstate me membership and I'll believe you otherwise I'm where I have always been.

But you have not answered the question re organising the site.

You also accussed me of having a go at the mods which I aint.

Reudder

If you persist I'll tell yer mum :D
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:00 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:can moderator make posting format? Like introduction, objectives, facts, conclusion, recommendation

:p

Do you want to clarify your statement.

Also if I was a mod I would have a few names to allow me to be a bit less responsible when i wanted to a sort of ulto ego?
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby soworse » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:03 pm

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:the point of my post is that its these kneejerk uninformed opinions that are making the site sh*t.  i'm not slaggin the site in any way. the debate is all good. the disagreements are good, thats what m,akes a good forum. and there's always good and bad points, thats why i come on the site.
but when the site is littered with how bad everything is, after a loss, trawling your way through them all looking for something interesting is a pain in the @rse.

its almost like junk mail

there's really no point in arguing about this because the very nature of opinions means that they are, well, subjective.

what makes a lot of sense to u mite mean ****** to others.
what seems like nonsense to you mite well be worth discussing to others.

you make the assumption that everyone should be indugling in
intelligent discussion but surely that's imposing your own standards on others innit? :)

Some may be here to vent, to rant, to ******, to have a laff etc but that's exactly the beauty of a public forum: there's something for everyone.

personally i'll only post if there's something i REALLY want to say. but then again, if everyone posts at my rate then we mite as well have a monthly newsletter.

i think this site is fantastic just the way it is because it is a true reflection of the fans that make up LFC and I really hope the moderators keep it as open as possible.

relax bro. just ignore if it's not to your taste. :)

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire
"I have said all along that we need time to improve as a team and it will probably be three or four months before we are playing at the level I want."- Benitez 29/08/04.
soworse

Postby Redrider » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:11 pm

If threads are getting boring, then that's because the majority of people posting are limited as to the topics they wish to discuss. I have seen some really interesting threads opened up on diverse topics that have not been picked up and died within a few posts.
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:13 pm

talking of boring threads, shut this one down jbg. it's a load of sh#te.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:19 pm

i concur :)

but isnt the whole point of a forum to give your knee jerk uninformed reactions? Its notl iek we are journos getting paid, its just what we think, our thoughts put into words. read it, dont read it, its good either way. gotta right how u feel tho or whats the point. so i'll be gutted one week and happy the nextfootball. game of two halves and all that
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:58 pm

soworse wrote:
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:the point of my post is that its these kneejerk uninformed opinions that are making the site sh*t.  i'm not slaggin the site in any way. the debate is all good. the disagreements are good, thats what m,akes a good forum. and there's always good and bad points, thats why i come on the site.
but when the site is littered with how bad everything is, after a loss, trawling your way through them all looking for something interesting is a pain in the @rse.

its almost like junk mail

there's really no point in arguing about this because the very nature of opinions means that they are, well, subjective.

what makes a lot of sense to u mite mean ****** to others.
what seems like nonsense to you mite well be worth discussing to others.

you make the assumption that everyone should be indugling in
intelligent discussion but surely that's imposing your own standards on others innit? :)

Some may be here to vent, to rant, to ******, to have a laff etc but that's exactly the beauty of a public forum: there's something for everyone.

personally i'll only post if there's something i REALLY want to say. but then again, if everyone posts at my rate then we mite as well have a monthly newsletter.

i think this site is fantastic just the way it is because it is a true reflection of the fans that make up LFC and I really hope the moderators keep it as open as possible.

relax bro. just ignore if it's not to your taste. :)

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire

i knew this would happen. what i'm saying is being taken out of context.
i'll try and re-phrase it. i'm not against people stating their opinion. as i've already said, the forum couldnt be a forum without the differences of opinion, and there's nothing i like more than when it gets a bit fiery due to disagreements.
its when its repetetive negativity about the team etc.
its not the difference of opinion i dont like but the mindless slagging of team and players, and when the site is littered with it. and i'm sorry if i come across as all intellectual, but it's bollo**s when the forum is reduced to 
"liverpool are sh*ite" - "no they're not"

(yes i am generalising, before anyone says "i didnt say we were ******")
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby kindaconfused » Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:04 pm

Lots of disingenous postings about don't yer think but be my guest ???
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:10 pm

kindaconfused wrote:John Barnes' Granny

Reinstate me membership and I'll believe you otherwise I'm where I have always been.

But you have not answered the question re organising the site.

You also accussed me of having a go at the mods which I aint.

Reudder

If you persist I'll tell yer mum :D

Here we go again.

If your signature is not having a go then tell me what it isn't.

Kinda is more interested in stirring up a scrap than actually posting.

95% of his and his "friends" posts are for a wind up.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:15 pm

kindaconfused wrote:jim_morrison_supported_liverpool

Lots of disingenous postings about don't yer think but be my guest ???

eh?
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
LFC Super Member

Postby kindaconfused » Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:20 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:
kindaconfused wrote:JBG

Its funny how you see me "having a go" that is not the case, all I'm saying is we can't control the issue and yer cant tell peeps what to write about so all yer can do is to try and organise it so peeps can find what they want to read without going through postings that don't issue them.

Tell me whether you think this is having a go at the mods?

:D  :D  :D

Thats EXACTLY what I've been blue in the face trying to tell you for the past forthnight!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW AnfieldAdorer, go sit in the corner, we're all still cross at you over Shantigate.

Bomb blast near my office, my @rse!  :D

Exactly my point........
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:22 pm

But is there really a POINT to kindaconfused?

What kind of crusade are you on?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:23 pm

This has gone off topic (no surprises) so it'll have to pack its bags and head to general chat for Judge and Woof to play with.  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum