The gardening thread - Calling all newkit green thumbs

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:43 am

You have since come out more incoherent tangential buffoonery that I have no intrrest in debating right now, and certainly not in the gardening thread.

Oh the irony.  :laugh:

Still, at the end of the day you were wrong in attacking me and not the post. You were also wrong about the view of the bloggers claims.

In fact, you are just WRONG and have shown again that you're a little too quick for your own good when shooting from the hip.

Remember, I posted a bloggers opinion in the gardening thread, as it had relevance. Yes, it had political connotations but I was spreading the word to fellow green fingered Brits; that they 'could' end up with a criminal record for using coffee beans and pepper as a non-toxic pesticide. I was doing my civil duty informing people, actually informing them! Something that is beyond you, as you never back up any of your little claims. After I posted the initial post, you went all Nancy cowboy trying to discredit myself and the bloggers opinion because of his views on the EU. You've actually put your foot in it and made a huge blunder - 'we couldn't believe him as he's guilty of making "ridiculous tales", due to his anti EU association'., was exactly your mantra.

Perhaps, you'll learn your lesson in future that when one is bias, it doesn't automatically make them a bulls.hitting artist, perhaps in future research such stuff before you go off making yourself look silly again.  :)
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:59 am

ok?

been pickling beetroot over the weekend end, got to say that this years crop has been my best with each beetroot being the size of a tennis ball.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum