The gardening thread - Calling all newkit green thumbs

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:19 pm

Graham01 = Rodney

:laugh:  plonker
Last edited by Roger Red Hat on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:36 pm

Lee J wrote:Graham01 = Rodney

:laugh:  plonker

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:13 pm

Sabre wrote:I have experience in Vineyards, Peach trees, Apple trees, Strawberries and things like that, but I don't think you're thinking on that.

I also know a couple of bits on these plants.

I call it the happy clappy plant :D

Sabre can i buy your plant i recon a tenner would do it  :wwww
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:18 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:please sabre what is a happy clappy plant??

A plant that allows you to make one of these, mate. :D

Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby GRAHAM01 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:17 am

Judge wrote:
GRAHAM01 wrote:think i'm going to have to look back through and find it, but i'm sure it was you leej

judge was in on it to ( though he says it bamaga ) about you and eastenders keith

if i have the time i will look back, if i'm wrong i'm a plonker ( but it was a while ago so please forgive )

your a plonker :D

keith = bamaga man
keith = jkop

link

you were right judge it was j kop i was thinking about  :down:

doh!!

does that make you del boy  :oops:
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:41 am

i am lucky that i have heat and some rain all year round, I have a few nice palm trees, a mango tree and banana plant (both give off fruit). I also have many other plants around the garden and a few herbs. plants out here are very cheap so I can fill the garden and have colour all year round which is nice.

I also have many lizards and a few tree snakes, (the dog has been bit three times by the snakes on his face and it causes swelling but they are not fatal to humans and large animals), also seen a few stag beetles and scorpions and a few toads
112-1077774096

Postby GRAHAM01 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:53 am

peewee wrote:i am lucky that i have heat and some rain all year round, I have a few nice palm trees, a mango tree and banana plant (both give off fruit). I also have many other plants around the garden and a few herbs. plants out here are very cheap so I can fill the garden and have colour all year round which is nice.

I also have many lizards and a few tree snakes, (the dog has been bit three times by the snakes on his face and it causes swelling but they are not fatal to humans and large animals), also seen a few stag beetles and scorpions and a few toads

your poor dog must :censored: it's self every time you push him out the door

go on get out and run around, when all the time the poor thing is thinking f*ck that every time i go out there something sinks it's bloody teeth in to me  :D
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:03 am

peewee wrote:i am lucky that i have heat and some rain all year round, I have a few nice palm trees, a mango tree and banana plant (both give off fruit). I also have many other plants around the garden and a few herbs. plants out here are very cheap so I can fill the garden and have colour all year round which is nice.

how do they taste when you eat them?

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:36 am

:laugh:

now we know peewee's true identity

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:59 am

GRAHAM01 wrote:

your poor dog must :censored: it's self every time you push him out the door

go on get out and run around, when all the time the poor thing is thinking f*ck that every time i go out there something sinks it's bloody teeth in to me  :D

my dog is a f*cking idiot, there is no such thing as 'once bitten, twice shy' where he is concerned, the silly tw@t still tries to get the snakes even though they bite him

112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:00 am

andy_g wrote:

:laugh:

now we know peewee's true identity

I had him in mind when i wrote it, i remember macmanaman doing it once in an after match interview

112-1077774096

Postby Kenny Kan » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:53 pm

For any green fingered, British gardeners, beware you could be breaking the law.  :)

http://derekbennetteu-sceptic.blogspot. ... -your.html
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby andy_g » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:25 pm

you are derek bennet and i claim my five pounds

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:40 pm

You are Orwellian, and you can keep your 5 Euros.
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:47 pm

getting back on topic

you all know the problems i have had with spiders and things, well two years ago i moved in and the garden was a mess.

now this is what i have done so far.

its getting there, took a year to get the grass to grow again.....that that grass, real grass lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum