Multi national family

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby metalhead » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Oh by the way there is a difference in Judge calling you a cheap scot to calling all Irish p*keys.

:)
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:48 pm

metalhead wrote:Oh by the way there is a difference in Judge calling you a cheap scot to calling all Irish p*keys.

:)

I'm sure he didn't mean the Northern Irish  :D

Some people just get too upset about everything
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:54 pm

well yeh mate they aren't as awesome as you, so what do you expect :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:56 pm

metalhead wrote:well yeh mate they aren't as awesome as you, so what do you expect :D

I just... I got a mate who's indian, I call him Apu, a black mate who had a blonde phase, so was called guiness. MY oirish mates, northern, southern, american, whatever... it's what we do, as mates, we take the pi$$ out of each other
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:03 pm

well yes, because they are your MATES
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:04 pm

I do the same, I've got a few mates who are jewish and I rip them apart for it all the time, they give me northern and Geordie sh!te back all the time (and the odd Scouse joke ofc). Its just a laugh, there'll never come a time I'd actively discriminate them because they're jewish...I'll find other ways :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby The Good Yank » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:05 pm

dawson99 wrote:
metalhead wrote:well yeh mate they aren't as awesome as you, so what do you expect :D

I just... I got a mate who's indian, I call him Apu, a black mate who had a blonde phase, so was called guiness. MY oirish mates, northern, southern, american, whatever... it's what we do, as mates, we take the pi$$ out of each other

And that's te crux of it all.  Even on here, I consider all of us to be friends of some sort, and friends break each other's balls, all in good fun. 

Some people in the world just take themselves way too seriously.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:14 pm

metalhead wrote:well yes, because they are your MATES

yeah, and we have all known each other on here for years, long enough for the odd joke to occur. If people don't have a sense of humour feck 'em. I'm with judge on this. Happy Pikeys day was funny, was meant in jest, he didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings, and if people can't take a joke, then whats the point. Okay, let's all be little automaton droids and believe everything we hear on TV and tread carefully. It's all boring, no fun, just cheer up people. Metalhead, you remind me of the walk like an egyption song, but thats funny.

It's not like we are getting all serious with Al Queida or IRA references so chill everyone. We're liverpool fans, all mates on the forum, if we cant rib each other every once and a while lets just shut down the site
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:18 pm

dawson99 wrote:
metalhead wrote:well yes, because they are your MATES

yeah, and we have all known each other on here for years, long enough for the odd joke to occur. If people don't have a sense of humour feck 'em. I'm with judge on this. Happy Pikeys day was funny, was meant in jest, he didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings, and if people can't take a joke, then whats the point. Okay, let's all be little automaton droids and believe everything we hear on TV and tread carefully. It's all boring, no fun, just cheer up people. Metalhead, you remind me of the walk like an egyption song, but thats funny.

It's not like we are getting all serious with Al Queida or IRA references so chill everyone. We're liverpool fans, all mates on the forum, if we cant rib each other every once and a while lets just shut down the site

mate I've been called a brown nerd on here... now that I found funny :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:19 pm

a brown nerd? theres no imagination there! lol..who called you that?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:20 pm

are you sure it was a 'n' :D
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:22 pm

dawson99 wrote:a brown nerd? theres no imagination there! lol..who called you that?

I forgot who, but feck me that was just awesome :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:22 pm

neil wrote:are you sure it was a 'n' :D

if you meant ''t'' then no it was ''n'' :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:56 pm

dawson99 wrote:
metalhead wrote:Well, some don't really take it as a joke, I understand, I remember posters on here started posting muslim women in the abaya and burqa and calling them all sorts of names such as ninja. members thought it was light humor and funny, some of us (me) didn't take it to well. I remember putting up a thread when DIC were interested in buying us and said that the ''infidels'' will be kicked out, well a lot of members thought it was a bad joke and took it as an offense.

we just need to be careful, some issues are a bit sensitive to others.

...and some people need to grow a pair. It's todays society where everyone treads on eggshells and it's just making life that little bit more boring.

Obviously if I punched a paraplegic in the face it would be wrong, but if Judge calls me a cheap scot, or I call most northerners on here rednecks and slow, or the canaidans american/french (wait, thats enough of an insult) then, well, feck it, no malice

:down:

Just had to take a stab at the Americans... I think you deserve a red card.  Us Americans are more important then everybody else so you definitely deserve a red card.

Or so I've heard  :D
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:27 pm

We went to school with a chinese kid who we all called Chan. Now, that wasnt his name but its a popular chinese one so everyone called him it. Whenever we see him we always asked "so how do you get the chips soggy like ya do?" or "whats the deal with prawn crackers?" :D

It was all in good fun, and he had a good sense of humour. We tried having some fun with an indian kid we also knew but he didnt have a sense of humour.

Some dont mind, some do, its the way of the world.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum