This is how it's done, moulding family around fun:

:D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:29 am

dawson99 wrote:or be pals like me and my gang :D

what about the red hand gang:

The Red Hand Gang was a group of five inner-city pre-teens who unwittingly found themselves foiling heists, robberies and kidnaps. They were so called because they left their trademark red hand prints on fences to mark where they had been.

The gang comprised of Frankie (Matthew Laborteaux) who was the oldest, troublemaker JR (JR Miller), tomboy Joanne (Jolie Newman), brainy Doc (James Bond III), Frankie's younger brother Lil' Bill (Johnny Brogna) and, of course, Boomer the dog.

:wwww

Whatever happened to them after the end of the series?

James Bond III.

James Bond III was his real name and he later went on to star in some movies including "Booker" and "Go Tell It On the Mountain."

In 1979 he appeared in an episode of "Wonder Woman" called "The Man Who Could Not Die", and also guest starred in "The Waltons."

In 1990 he directed and starred in a film called "Def by Temptation" which also starred Samual L. Jackson.

Now, James Bond III is still a successful film maker. He owns a professional production and distribution company based in Colorado.

Matthew Laborteaux.

Matthew Laborteaux was born in 1966 and had a brother called Patrick Laborteaux who was also a young actor. During Matthew's early career he played Albert Ingles in "Little House on the Prairie" around 1983. Other roles included movie bit-parts.

In 1984 he starred in a series of shows about a group of computer hacking kids called "Whizkids".

And again in1986 he starred in a film called "Deadly Friend" which was directed by Wes Craven and then later in 1991 he starred in a sci-fi show called "Amazing Stories" for Universal Studios.

More recently Matthew has become involved with voiceovers for the English versions of some Japanese video games, animated cartoons and more notably voice work in the film Mulan.

J.R. Miller.

In 1979 J.R. Miller starred in a film called "Amityville Horror." and had various guest starring roles in US TV programmes, more notably playing a young charachter in Starsky and Hutch.

Johnny Brogna (not pictured)

Johnny Brogna is quoted as appearing in the movie American Pop in 1981.

Jolie Newman.

No information.

Boomer (The Dog).

Apparently, Boomer the dog got his own show, which was similar to "The Littlest Hobo", about a stray that travelled the country helping strangers. The show was called "Here's Boomer".
Last edited by Judge on Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:48 am

ImageImage

I like Ducks
:D
Last edited by woof woof ! on Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:51 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Image

i see youve got a picture of lando and his mates there woof  :D

lando's on the left, but why are you on the right sitting down  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:03 pm

:)
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:15 pm

you have some right soft lads for mates.........they sound like a right bunch of puffs.....
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum