Lets write a story... - Back by popular pm demand

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:19 am

what is wrong with some of you? i respect Woof's or anyone else's opinion that he doesnt find this thread appealing but let us just keep it going. no one is holding a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to participate or play a part are we? ??? if you dont like it, dont come on and post rubbish like ''the end''. childish or not we were getting something going and for a difference, it wasnt an argument or flame war which newkit has so often seen on an almost daily basis. for a change we're actually keeping things friendly and messing with each other. credit to Judge too who has started a few threads regards to food too which has got the forum discussing in a civil manner. and now he has started another which some of us are participating. so opinions have been expressed...and all is good. now let us have our fun.

in order to add some ''creativity'' to this...the words at the end of each post has to rhyme in a syllabic manner. for example: Lines 1 and 3 rhyme. Lines 2 and 4 rhyme and so forth. like a really long quatrain.

1st line: Greavesie was getting to the good bit when suddenly.....
maypaxvobiscum

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:50 am

woof childish it may have been? but yesterday it gave myself and a couple of others a few laughs for a few mins

what is the bad in that i was having a shi*ty day and for just a little time it put a smile on my face! as many have said before if you do not like it then do not come in to the thread simple??

oh feck it what's the point
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:59 am

come on guys. lets continue and have out fun while it lasts :D

Greavesie was getting to the good part when suddenly...
maypaxvobiscum

Postby destro » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:24 am

as if by magic the shopkeeper appeared :laugh:
destro

Postby Judge » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:31 am

woof woof ! wrote:
NiftyNeil wrote:
Back the f'uck up Judge

who the f'uck are you

Go fu'ck yourself

Surely you're in card territory there woof. Or is it do as we say, not as we do!!

We'll just put me up against a wall and shoot me  :( , but surely even as a mod I'm allowed to express an opinion ?

You expect me to roll over when I'm told to keep my opinions to myself ?

I honestly find (as I did before) the level of this "back by demand" let's write a story thread a f'ucking embarrassment to the forum.

I don't have a problem with the concept but inevitably (in my opinion) we end up with the burblings of a bunch of 13 year olds, surely they aren't that young ?

Thats my opinion and f'uck it , even as a mod I feel I'm entitled to express one.

perspective mate (i'll leave you to work that out)

ive read what youve put, and mod or not you deserve a ban for your comments

you waded in all guns blazing just because you dont like this particular fun thread? you made your opinion clear, and thats fine, but it is the manner in which you dished out your opinion that is WRONG.
i do not mean to say you cant have an opinion, but you must agree, that the strength of your disagreement is beyond that what is reasonable, imo. and i reckon most others think that also.

it was an unprovoked attack, with the use of such profanity, that anyone else who said that would have a card or cards, or banning. i mean lando got a card for the use of a soft swear word, and you use the 'F' word so fluently and noting happens?? beggers belief.
it also beggers belief that you of all people would react like that. took me by surprise, and i am dissappointed in your reaction
Maybe you will take a step back and realise what you have said, and the way you have said it, and perhaps be saddened by that - we will see

no hard feelings from me at all

Yours reasonably

Judge
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:52 am

Yours reasonably

Judge

Sabre, absolutelly shocked by this offer, rejected it while he searched for something in his pocket...

P.S. Hear to Dawson, and let's get all along. This thread wasn't doing any harm.
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:21 am

Its hard to post these days without someone saying you are insulting them or being racist to someone - couple of people over the last couple of days have tried to have a bit of a joke and laugh with no harm intended towards anyone but someone will always try and find offense in everything being posted - while the whole thread is a bit childish it is all a bit harmless and fun .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:36 pm

So has this stopped then ???  was a laugh though.. oh wel never mind seems like people prefer arguing and biting each others cacks rather than having a lil fun.. It is a bit childish but who gives a feck..

maypax better to continue...

2nd line: he realized the thread has been hijacked so he..
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Judge wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
NiftyNeil wrote:
Back the f'uck up Judge

who the f'uck are you

Go fu'ck yourself

Surely you're in card territory there woof. Or is it do as we say, not as we do!!

We'll just put me up against a wall and shoot me  :( , but surely even as a mod I'm allowed to express an opinion ?

I honestly find (as I did before) the level of this "back by demand" let's write a story thread a f'ucking embarrassment to the forum.

I don't have a problem with the concept but inevitably (in my opinion) we end up with the burblings of a bunch of 13 year olds, surely they aren't that young ?

Thats my opinion and f'uck it , even as a mod I feel I'm entitled to express one.

you waded in all guns blazing just because you dont like this particular fun thread? you made your opinion clear, and thats fine, but it is the manner in which you dished out your opinion that is WRONG.
i do not mean to say you cant have an opinion, but you must agree, that the strength of your disagreement is beyond that what is reasonable, imo. and i reckon most others think that also.

it was an unprovoked attack, with the use of such profanity, that anyone else who said that would have a card or cards, or banning. i mean lando got a card for the use of a soft swear word, and you use the 'F' word so fluently and noting happens?? beggers belief.
it also beggers belief that you of all people would react like that. took me by surprise, and i am dissappointed in your reaction
Maybe you will take a step back and realise what you have said, and the way you have said it, and perhaps be saddened by that - we will see

Yours reasonably

Judge

For someone whose renowned for a primarily toilet based sense of humour that most wouldn't want their kids exposed too your show of throwing up your hands in horror at the use of an every day expletive is hard to take seriously.

I know how "precious" the threads you start are to you and if you're so deeply hurt by my use of the vernacular when rebuffing your suggestion that I keep my opinions to myself then by all means lodge a formal complaint to admin.

In the meantime grow the fu'ck up

Oh sh'it ! there's that word again      :down:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:49 pm

(continuing from Madmax's post..........)

decided to hide in a mountain nearby where....
maypaxvobiscum

Postby thegreedo » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:09 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Judge wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
NiftyNeil wrote:
Back the f'uck up Judge

who the f'uck are you

Go fu'ck yourself

Yours reasonably

Judge

For someone whose renowned for a primarily toilet based sense of humour that most wouldn't want their kids exposed too your show of throwing up your hands in horror at the use of an every day expletive is hard to take seriously.

I know how "precious" the threads you start are to you and if you're so deeply hurt by my use of the vernacular when rebuffing your suggestion that I keep my opinions to myself then by all means lodge a formal complaint to admin.

In the meantime grow the fu'ck up

Oh sh'it ! there's that word again      :down:

Woof, simple mate, if it gets to you so much pi$$ ofF out the thread and let the boys have their fun, however childish YOU may feel it is. Though what makes you the authority on thread content maturity truly escapes me.

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:10 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:(continuing from Madmax's post..........)

That doesnt rhyme!
SupitsJonF

Postby dawson99 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:10 pm

I think this is how Woof was feeling tho and it got too much:

0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:14 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:(continuing from Madmax's post..........)

That doesnt rhyme!

2nd line: he realized the thread has been hijacked so he..
3rd line: decided to hide in a mountain nearby where...

*the first 2 lines rhymes Jon. so the 3rd line will rhyme with the 4th, while the 5th rhymes with the 6th, etc*
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Madmax » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:17 pm

edit
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum