Lets Get Happy Clappy

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Sabre » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:46 am

Where have you been hiding Sabre ?

Retired of the forum and reading it only when I wanted to clarify something the newspapers woudn't clarify.

Tired of not enjoying the forum because of stupid fights. Tired of pointless internet discussions, which I didn't need when I found myself unemployed for six months, and at the risk of not renewing the contract for 6 months before of that. The internet forums are to enjoy, and if you find yourself too angry, it's better to have a rest.

Good news? in one week you find yourself happier. Bad news is that you come months later, rested, but there's nothing of the atmosphere I used to enjoy here. So when Nanny or someone put some news about the Justice for the 96 campaign on their facebook, I read it. If I read Aspas is going to be signed, I post a comment about the lad. And when I'm curious about something I peek in the forum. But stupid fights? no, I won't come here for that. It's pointless. I learnt a lot from the club both from the happy clappies like lando and not happy clappies like BigMick, and that's the interesting thing about this.

So I'll keep doing that. I don't need discussion when I only want to know about this club. When a member wants to know something about Spain or Spanish player, they know that with a private message I'll get the request by mail soon enough. So not that hidden after all :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:00 am

To those that never met our man in Spain

Our  amigo Sabre

Sabre's Dad

Sabre's Mum

:wwww    :D

Tired of not enjoying the forum because of stupid fights. Tired of pointless internet discussions ............. The internet forums are to enjoy, and if you find yourself too angry, it's better to have a rest.......there's nothing of the atmosphere I used to enjoy here................ when I'm curious about something I peek in the forum. But stupid fights? no, I won't come here for that. It's pointless.

Well said. Good to hear from you again Sabre, keep well mate.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby devaney » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:28 am

woof woof ! » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:00 am wrote:To those that never met our man in Spain

Our  amigo Sabre

Sabre's Dad

Sabre's Mum

:wwww    :D

Tired of not enjoying the forum because of stupid fights. Tired of pointless internet discussions ............. The internet forums are to enjoy, and if you find yourself too angry, it's better to have a rest.......there's nothing of the atmosphere I used to enjoy here................ when I'm curious about something I peek in the forum. But stupid fights? no, I won't come here for that. It's pointless.

Well said. Good to hear from you again Sabre, keep well mate.

Well said indeed... Over to you Woof !!!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:01 pm

Sabre » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:46 am wrote:
Where have you been hiding Sabre ?

Retired of the forum and reading it only when I wanted to clarify something the newspapers woudn't clarify.

Tired of not enjoying the forum because of stupid fights. Tired of pointless internet discussions, which I didn't need when I found myself unemployed for six months, and at the risk of not renewing the contract for 6 months before of that. The internet forums are to enjoy, and if you find yourself too angry, it's better to have a rest.

Good news? in one week you find yourself happier. Bad news is that you come months later, rested, but there's nothing of the atmosphere I used to enjoy here. So when Nanny or someone put some news about the Justice for the 96 campaign on their facebook, I read it. If I read Aspas is going to be signed, I post a comment about the lad. And when I'm curious about something I peek in the forum. But stupid fights? no, I won't come here for that. It's pointless. I learnt a lot from the club both from the happy clappies like lando and not happy clappies like BigMick, and that's the interesting thing about this.

So I'll keep doing that. I don't need discussion when I only want to know about this club. When a member wants to know something about Spain or Spanish player, they know that with a private message I'll get the request by mail soon enough. So not that hidden after all :)

Well hopefully will see you post more often mate - the forum reflected the club - as we got worse on the pitch over the years the quieter the forum became and the fights increased as the results got worse. Now it's a struggle to post opinions without something happening - lots of people to blame for that but Im not sure how it will change - The mods don't seem to be around much which doesn't help.

Ill say high to Bigmick etc but hopefully see you post more often mate.

Hope it's better news soon on the job front
Benny The Noon

Postby Sabre » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:05 pm

Yes I have a better job now, which is lucky given how's the country. I don't have so much time for football now, but I always planned to come back when I have a bit of time.

Woof, not much changes from that photo. A bit more grey hair, and nobody has punched my nose like Steve Bruce  :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:07 pm

That's good you are sorted on the job front - must be hard with the financial state of the Euro.
Benny The Noon

Postby redno7 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:04 pm

your the problem Benny so don't start getting all self righteous,  take a look at yourself
redno7
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm

redno7 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:04 pm wrote:your the problem Benny so don't start getting all self righteous,  take a look at yourself

Ironically posted in the " lets get happy clappy" thread

Exactly what we don't need in the forum.

It's quite simple folks.

If you don't like another members input, as hard as it may sometimes be, just fking ignore them

I'm constantly amazed at how those who can't stand another member (for example Benny) continually reference the person they dislike and in the process feed the member they dislike with the welcome opportunity to declare how they are the victim.

Less attention to the kunts you can't stand and more focus on LFC and having a laugh in this forum would surely be a good thing ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby laza » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:37 am

Im very happy to see people whinging about the quality of the signings because it means they are not whinging that owners arent supplying any funds to buy anyone :D

Good feeling about next season (Rose colourued happy clapper and proud)
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:24 am

Too true mate, some folks simply can't differentiate between when things are bad and when things are looking up.

The same people who recently slagged off FSG see all these new lads coming in and continue to moan and if we ever make it to the CL final again, they'll moan about the cost of the ticket..........
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am

FSG still got a long way to go yet Reg.

Still plenty needed from them
Benny The Noon

Postby Reg » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:06 am

'Plenty needed' from the owners who expect a similar show of faith from supporters.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:42 am

Lots of faith has come from the supporters but many still wary currently because of previous seasons and our time under them - plenty will be suspicious because of previous owners but FSG so far have been littered with mistakes
Benny The Noon

Postby redno7 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:59 am

what like? bailing us out just before we folded up?
redno7
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC1990 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:08 am

Or financing deals over 150 M in the first 12 months of purchase

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum