In the police...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby jkop » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:17 pm

Ludo is an inbred who licks toilet seats, so feck off you tw@t !!!
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:18 pm

jkop wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Ludo wrote:Well what can I say that's what happens when you mix with the wrong people. What would the police do? Nothing! Useless f.uckers they are, they're useless because they have no authority.

I don't like Police, but they can't do anything when they have no backing from the Judicary. They are still w.ankers who hide behind a badge, make up evidence to convict people.

But via PM you were saying you've got convictions - ones which would mean lengthy jailterms under the "Judicary" you crave.

Yet again - a right load of old tripe.  :nod

He's been p.m.ing me today out of the blue..our Karim or Ludo!

Trying to insult me by calling me Irish and making references to potatoes! :laugh:

He also called me a Dole pusher....erm I have a job and quite a good one too thanks Karim!

What a tool! :no

Hes been p.m.ing me also, something about shoving spuds somewhere. :laugh:  Hes a goat, bring it Ludo ! :p

spuds, wtf

pmsl
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CardinalRed » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:26 pm

Guest wrote:Never seen the appeal of hiding behind a Government badge, it must be nice to walk down the Street like you're Ronnie Kray hiding behind your badge. The Police are pathetic and a waste of time and money, they don't have any authority or power and these community police are a waste of tax payers money.

I've never seen the appeal of hiding behind the term "guest" and not revealing who you are!
seems this poster is one of the more educated amongst us eh fella's? (and ladies!)
I'm proud of what I do, I'm not a "Ronnie Kray" who hides behind a badge. I'm glad to be out there helping those who can't help themselves like you obviously can to the point that you don't need any help.
I've never "fitted" anyone up, there's no need to when the world is full of Mensa members like you!
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:58 pm

fair play to anyone who joins the police. The problems on the streets are due to lack of police and weak laws.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bellamy17 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:14 pm

CardinalRed wrote:
Guest wrote:Never seen the appeal of hiding behind a Government badge, it must be nice to walk down the Street like you're Ronnie Kray hiding behind your badge. The Police are pathetic and a waste of time and money, they don't have any authority or power and these community police are a waste of tax payers money.

I've never seen the appeal of hiding behind the term "guest" and not revealing who you are!
seems this poster is one of the more educated amongst us eh fella's? (and ladies!)
I'm proud of what I do, I'm not a "Ronnie Kray" who hides behind a badge. I'm glad to be out there helping those who can't help themselves like you obviously can to the point that you don't need any help.
I've never "fitted" anyone up, there's no need to when the world is full of Mensa members like you!

Ganglord, remember the police can always be bribed.

The Police are breaking into my house, taunting me, haunting me, laughing at me.

Ganglord the clock on the wall....

need i say more?
Need i say more?

the police are vile cretins, who stitch people up for a laugh!
Bellamy17

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:43 am

CardinalRed wrote:

Just ignore the tw*t mate.

I have nothing but respect for the Police, and I would love to join one day. It's the job I've wanted ever since I was a boy.

Any tips on recruitment? No forces round my area ever seem to be accepting applications!

I'm not sh*tting you - it's the only job I want to do.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:46 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
CardinalRed wrote:

I have nothing but respect for the Police, and I would love to join one day. It's the job I've wanted ever since I was a boy.

Any tips on recruitment? No forces round my area ever seem to be accepting applications!

Good luck to the station that has to find you the right sized uniform  :laugh:  :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:47 am

A.B. wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
CardinalRed wrote:

Good luck to the station that has to find you the right sized uniform  :laugh:  :D

I'd wear a corset. :D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:48 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
A.B. wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
CardinalRed wrote:

You do that. You wouldn't even have to use force to bring people in. They would bring themselves in after looking at you in a corset.

:D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:50 am

A.B. wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
A.B. wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
CardinalRed wrote:

You do that. You wouldn't even have to use force to bring people in. They would bring themselves in after looking at you in a corset.

Apparantly I had Government officials tracking me.

They wanted to use me as a rage suppressant. :D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:51 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
A.B. wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
A.B. wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
CardinalRed wrote:

Apparantly I had Government officials tracking me.

They wanted to use me as a rage suppressant. :D

You'd also get people to throw up on the spot  :laugh:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:52 am

A.B. wrote:You'd also get people to throw up on the spot  :laugh:

Well it would certainly have it's uses in the fight against drug-mules. :D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:55 am

We should use you in battles as well :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:23 am

lando: my nemesis  :D

b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CardinalRed » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:22 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:Just ignore the tw*t mate.

Dunno where you are Lando but it's just a case of keeping on trying..... Our Force (West Yorks) have had to put a hold on recruiting right now 'cause the yearly budget got cut by 17 million this year (I was told by a high ranking officer that budget cuts have been imposed on every Force in the Country so that the Gov' can keep pumping money into paying for Iraq and Afghanistan)
Cheers for your comments though mate, I won't rise to the bloke trying to draw me, we get that every day at work, people like him are ten-a-penny!

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum