Police warning for males

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Rafa D » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:18 am

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and remain cautious when offered a drink by any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer."

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in cans,
bottles, or from taps and in large "kegs".

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them.
A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then
simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."
In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage."

Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it,there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the Yellow Pages.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red @ Heart » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:23 am

lmfao thats one of the funniest things ive heard for a while (as reds g/f will ask him how much beer hed had when we met ) :p
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby jkop » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:30 pm

Thats why the missus never has a beer with me. ???
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CardinalRed » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:59 pm

I have to admit I have fallen victim to this drug on many occasions..... You'd think I'd learn but this "Beer" stuff keeps drawing me back.... Shocking I know but I can't help myself!

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red @ Heart » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:59 pm

so its the drug its self not the person plying u with it then?
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby 77-1162065823 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:20 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and remain cautious when offered a drink by any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer."

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in cans,
bottles, or from taps and in large "kegs".

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them.
A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then
simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."
In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage."

Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it,there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the Yellow Pages.

I have to watch out I get that problem a lot  :eyebrow
77-1162065823

Postby 82-1162220337 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:05 pm

jajfdklajfdlkjal;  :idea
82-1162220337

Return to General Chat Forum