Human rights...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:56 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:1. Kids reflect their upbringing 999 times out of 1000. If your parents are good folks, chances are you will be one, too.

Not 100% true Paul, I am having a bit of a mare with aaron, he gets everything he is spolit rotten, but the influence of his peers at school are twisting his brain.

And this peer pressure he is getting these kids, their parents all have good jobs, nice cars, live in nice houses. And not Jeremy Kyle dosser types.

Its just society today kids are not kids for long any more.

I told him last week we are going to live on a farm to get away from these bad influences.

And its not just the lads the grirls are even worst.

To be fair, Aaron is not even in his teens yet. Every child has a phase where they rebel - that's natural.

It's where he ends up that concerns me. And I think your lad will end up in a good job, in a good area, mixing with good folks.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:58 pm

Number 9 wrote:Stu will be bringing back the Iron Maiden soon! :D

i remember some time back stu was advocating a shooting in the kneecaps of anyone who wanted to bring video replays into football. fu'ck knows what he'd want to bring in for rape or murder.

:laugh:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:29 pm

What do ya mean Kuyt had a good game and Rafa is a good manager!

In ya pop ya clueless bellend! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:36 pm

I think the mods are trying to introduce one of those by Christmas instead of yellow cards Barry :D
account deleted by request

Postby bigmick » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:37 pm

JoeTerp wrote:the point of jail is to rehabilitate the person to come back to society and contribute. 

Thats part of the point of jail Joe. The other part is taking bad people off the streets.

I've long said it about paedophiles. To me if you find little kids a turn on and you you get caught proving the point, you should never see the light of day again. These public school dwelling phsyciatrists who proclaim them cured, so they can come out and offend again make me spew to be honest.

If they're so certain that these dirty c...s are not going to be a blight on society, stick THEIR kids in the cell with the feckers overnight and see how they get on. Don't like that idea doctor? No? Well I've got an idea then, lets leave the dirty c... where he is then.

Too much hand wringing and pontification on some issues. Life is quite simple when you really take out all the nonsense I think.

Then they tell us keeping a nonce inside costs us 250K a year blah blah blah. For starters, I reckon it would be more than possible to keep someone alive and give them toilet facilities for far less than that but whatever, we can afford it.

As it is we've just magically found 500 billion quid down the back of the setee to keep the financial system running, so I reckon we could invest half a bill on keeping our kids safe.

This is the same banking system BTW which has raped me for 25 quid at least fifty times over the years for sending me a letter telling me I'm 10p overdrawn. The same bank which by all accounts the public now own 50% of on account their taxes bailed thesilly feckers out, and they still won't lend out any money, and if they do they won't drop the interest rates to within a percentage point of wholesale levels.

There's poison at the heart of it all I'll tell you.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:49 pm

To have access to human rights , one has firstly to behave like a human and not some sort of animal . You lose your human rights when you decide that behaving less like a human being is the way to go ,imo. If you want to act like a fecking degenerate then you should be punished accordingly . If you cannot teach your spawn right from wrong and how to behave in a civilised manner towards a fellow human then you should be punished accordingly .

I consider myself pretty liberal really , but if you are a smackhead and you take drugs without a care for your health or your future childs health thats in your womb ,then you should be steralised , simple as . You don't deserve children and these children don't deserve to be brought into this world by you or the likes of you.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:08 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:To have access to human rights , one has firstly to behave like a human and not some sort of animal . You lose your human rights when you decide that behaving less like a human being is the way to go ,imo. If you want to act like a fecking degenerate then you should be punished accordingly . If you cannot teach your spawn right from wrong and how to behave in a civilised manner towards a fellow human then you should be punished accordingly .

I consider myself pretty liberal really , but if you are a smackhead and you take drugs without a care for your health or your future childs health thats in your womb ,then you should be steralised , simple as . You don't deserve children and these children don't deserve to be brought into this world by you or the likes of you.

:bowdown Too true Igor, and happy Christmas (sorry mate   :sniffle )
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:16 pm

bigmick wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:To have access to human rights , one has firstly to behave like a human and not some sort of animal . You lose your human rights when you decide that behaving less like a human being is the way to go ,imo. If you want to act like a fecking degenerate then you should be punished accordingly . If you cannot teach your spawn right from wrong and how to behave in a civilised manner towards a fellow human then you should be punished accordingly .

:bowdown Too true Igor, and happy Christmas (sorry mate   :sniffle )

Your alright lash , happy christmas back at yer :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:04 am

Even thought I have replied in this topic, the person that started it? It is quite ironic since he has no morals and acts like those types we hate  :Oo:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fo Dne » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:33 am

Number 9 wrote:Stu will be bringing back the Iron Maiden soon! :D

Getting your nuts and everything else that you can think of cut off?
Right..what sort of person would apply for the job of doing that to a stranger?
What do you do?Well i hack people to bits,9-5 then go home and have my tea and watch the footy.

Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum