Postby Kenny Kan » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:50 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2012/nov/ ... legal-case

Good to see the trade union fought his corner.  :glare:
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Boxscarf » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:07 pm

Good for him, the British National Party are a legitimate Political Party who have a right to stand at election and those who are members of the party or who vote for the party should not be persecuted in any fashion.
Boxscarf

Postby tubby » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:44 pm

This is a good thread to see how many racists we have on the forum. Keep it up guys!

Anyone who thinks the BNP have any sort of legitimacy needs their head checked.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:08 pm

tubby » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:44 pm wrote:This is a good thread to see how many racists we have on the forum. Keep it up guys!

You silly ti.t Tubby.

So, you can't discriminate someone due to:

Religious beliefs
race
ethnic origin
sex (gender)
gender identity
disability
politics, you cannot discriminate against anyone's political leaning. Of course, Tubby the t.it makes an exception to this where the BNP are concerned. They ARE a legitimate party whether you, I, or anyone else likes it or not!

Wow, totally flabbergasted again here at the lack of equity people in society show today. Unbelievable double standards of hypocrisy and discrimination at work there...(it's at this point exactly where the [s]left[/s] Nu-Right fall totally fecking silent and won't/can't come back and argue this point because they know they're f.ucking wrong and there is no two ways about it - usually they creep off and leave the thread because their own hypocrisy and discrimination has been highlighted all to fecking well).

Like I said, Tubby, you're a fecking t.it if you believe in hand-picking - including and excluding certain people from discrimination is morally fair.

DISCLAIMER (again) for the thought police: I AM NOT, OR DO NOT SUPPORT THE BNP IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. I DO SUPPORT SOMEONES FREEDOM OF RIGHTS, I.E TO BE AN INDIVIDUAL - BE IT MUSLIM, GAY OR OTHERWISE. SO LONG AS THEY DON'T RAM THEIR 'WAYS' DOWN MY THROAT; THAT GOES FOR THE BNP TOO.

I actually think I'm more 'liberal' than half the fu.ck-wits on this board.  :laugh:

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:55 am

I would like  to add that for just once it would be refreshing to see idiots like tubby to put forth a reasonable counter argument without using the folly claim of anyone being racist. It isn't valid and if that is the best they've got, then they should leave such discussion to the adults.

tubby, retract your statement which brandishes me a racist.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby babu » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Kenny Kan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:08 pm wrote:
tubby » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:44 pm wrote:This is a good thread to see how many racists we have on the forum. Keep it up guys!

You silly ti.t Tubby.

So, you can't discriminate someone due to:

Religious beliefs
race
ethnic origin
sex (gender)
gender identity
disability
politics, you cannot discriminate against anyone's political leaning. Of course, Tubby the t.it makes an exception to this where the BNP are concerned. They ARE a legitimate party whether you, I, or anyone else likes it or not!

Wow, totally flabbergasted again here at the lack of equity people in society show today. Unbelievable double standards of hypocrisy and discrimination at work there...(it's at this point exactly where the [s]left[/s] Nu-Right fall totally fecking silent and won't/can't come back and argue this point because they know they're f.ucking wrong and there is no two ways about it - usually they creep off and leave the thread because their own hypocrisy and discrimination has been highlighted all to fecking well).

Like I said, Tubby, you're a fecking t.it if you believe in hand-picking - including and excluding certain people from discrimination is morally fair.

DISCLAIMER (again) for the thought police: I AM NOT, OR DO NOT SUPPORT THE BNP IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. I DO SUPPORT SOMEONES FREEDOM OF RIGHTS, I.E TO BE AN INDIVIDUAL - BE IT MUSLIM, GAY OR OTHERWISE. SO LONG AS THEY DON'T RAM THEIR 'WAYS' DOWN MY THROAT; THAT GOES FOR THE BNP TOO.

I actually think I'm more 'liberal' than half the fu.ck-wits on this board.  :laugh:

KK, one person posting disagreement with a strong view does not justify your above post.

chill mate.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:13 pm

I'm offended that I've been labelled a racist. That's not a disagreement at all Babu, more like a witch hunt. To me, this unjust label is just as abhorent as being a racist.

There is no evidence in this thread whatsoever that justifies this deformation of character.

Is the crux (principles) of my argument above Babu, right or not?

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby babu » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Kenny Kan » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:13 am wrote:I'm offended that I've been labelled a racist. That's not a disagreement at all Babu, more like a witch hunt. To me, this unjust label is just as abhorent as being a racist.

There is no evidence in this thread whatsoever that justifies this deformation of character.

Is the crux (principles) of my argument above Babu, right or not?

KK this first post is indisputable. Nobody should be persecuted for their political beliefs, especially if the entity is lawful.

I disagree with the majority of BNP's views, but it matters not, as a non-citizen.

I do take aim at your points of witch hunt and being called racist. One person commenting is hardly a witch hunt.

As for the racist tag, if you are not one, and I don't think you are (just have strong views on certain things) why do you care on an internet forum?

Seriously dude, your general thread posts in the last year or so have been imo aimed at trying educate a new mindset on here. Its a forum mate, a football one at that. Why bother?

Wouldn't this sort of stuff be better of on other forums that discuss this kind of thing? At least then you could get better discussion that you seem to crave? Am only referring to general chat, mind you.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Yeah, you're right babu.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Boxscarf » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:12 pm

I don't agree with or share the views of the British National Party, but I accept their right to exist and despite what members of Unite Against Fascism (the most fascist and racist organisation in the UK thinks) the British National Party are a legitimate party who have a right to exist in the country and whom at the last election gained 514,819 votes across the country.

Tubby's post is just purely ignorant - if someone wants to vote for the BNP, they should be able to do so without fear of persecution or discrimination. I will never vote for a party that has someone as Anti-Semitic and as corrupt as Nick Griffin is as their leader, but then Labour and Tories are no better, destroying Muslim countries over the last ten years, but I bet Tubby votes for one of those parties.
Boxscarf

Postby tubby » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Apologies if I have upset you KK. Seems I hit a nerve but I stand by my comments. Whatever your opinions on this countries involvement in the wars with Iraq/Afghanistan.. there is a chasm of difference between that and supporting a party who's opening gambit is predecated on shifting anyone who isn't white out of the country. I too believe in freedom of rights... but a party who seeks to remove those rights for those they deem 'not worthy of living here' deserves to be widely discredited.

KK you are entitled to your view as is anyone... that's the beauty of free speech. However that does not by default give legitimacy to the cornerstone of the BNP's views. I feel I'm pretty well grounded to reality and polls at the last election showed the same. If there was any shred of truth in what you say then the BNP would have gotten more of a share. There must be something in that don't you think? Id be gravely worried if the majority of people shared your view tbh.

The BNP are a racist outfit. The hate anyone who isn't white. It's ironic something like this would be posted in a week when veterans were remembered. This country went to war to fight against facists and here we are now saying we should be able to vote (if we choose) for people who stand for that. I believe in free speech but there is a line and IMO allowing a party like that to taint this country is crossing it. It's only because of the PC mess this country is in they are allowed to exist. But.. and this is only my opinion.. such parties should be banished from even being recognised as a party able to run.

BTW I also hate the fact that certain factions from religious groups are allowed to preach an equally offensive point of view and they should too be stopped from being allowed to air those views.. but that's just the place we are in now.

I think some levels one cannot really empathise with them unless they have personally encountered racism. Economic and other factors foster the conditions for parties like the BNP to surface but I really do wish someone would line up the entire party and have them shot up against a wall. There is no place is a civilized society for the likes of them and anyone who thinks otherwise can get to fk...

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:57 pm

What about the league of black lawyers, are they racially motivated? Since Clattenburg not being charged it MUST be a cover up!

what about buying meat. It used to be you bought meat, then you had the choice of halal, now its just halal.. what if i dont want halal?

what about terrorists not being deposrted as they might get treated badly.. Heres an idea... don't be a terrorist!

Racism is everywhere... I'm no BNP supporter, think they are a bunch of tw*ts truth be told, but change is needed as it seems now that the world is just upside down and people are just getting really angry.

and when did this forum turn so bitter with so much division?

no wonder people don't come on here any more!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:03 pm

There is a lot of truth in what you say Dawson, and I don't think anyone here has the answers. But I think there is still a big difference in halal meat and saying to someone they are not wanted in a country because of the color of their skin.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boxscarf » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:31 pm

That's your opinion though isn't it, Tubby? The British National Party might not be your cup of tea, but instead of wanting to rid them from the Political set up, why don't you just ignore their message? Nobody is forcing you to listen to their message. If you think they are racist, that's fine, but not every member of the BNP is a racist, knuckledragging idiot and ironically I think Diane Abbot is the most racist MP I have ever come across. Of course she can be as racist as she likes and no-one bats an eyelid. It's this hypocrisy and positive discrimination which is why an 1.83% increase of votes went to the BNP at the last election. If the Labour Party, the Tories and the Lib Dems won't listen to the concerns of white, working class people then those people will protest at the ballot box. If you don't like it, then that's tough cookie. Also you mention the BNP wanting to get rid of immigrants, what about New Labour's decision to open the flood gates without putting such a policy in their manifesto? That's as equally repugnant as the BNP's repatriation policy is it not? The area which I live has gone from a majority white area to an ethnic minority ghetto in the space of 13 years. The quality of life in the area has suffered as a result. Why should I put up with that? I never asked for my local council to inundate me with ethnic minorities who are fast becoming ethnic majorities while I become the minority. Of course I am not allowed to say anything, because I'm then called a racist. Now with all this in mind is it any wonder there is white flight and parties like the BNP in existence?
Boxscarf

Postby tubby » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:53 pm

What specifically are they doing in your area to deteriorate the quality of life? If they are dealing drugs or committing murders ect.. then one would have a valid case to not want them there... but that would come down to more ensuring they are prosecuted. I doubt every single one of those ethnic minorities in your area are doing something to that effect. I'm sure most of them are just trying to make a go of a life. You cannot paint them with the same brush and just say I want them all out. That's where the line is crossed that essentially that's what people are saying when they vote for the BNP. It's indirect racism IMO.

If the shoe was on the other foot and you were an ethnic minority here in the UK studying, working ect.. I'm sure you would not be appreciative of someone wanting to kick you out of the country due to your skin color or country of birth. My family came to this country in their teens and as a result I consider them to be well integrated into society who abide by a code of conduct.

People like the BNP bring this country down and the people who vote for them are doing nothing but helping them.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum