Did the "human rights" concept go a bit too far?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 116-1104673748 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:20 am

I mean the rights to fair trials and health is alright.But the right to abortion?The right to euthanasia?The right to possess drugs even at a small quantity?The right to less homework?This is going too far,isn't it?

These so called "human rights" have been exploited now and again.GREAT.You can sue your neighbour for allowing his dog to enter your property and lick your face.WHY?You have the "right" to privacy.
In US,some kid sued his Math teacher for too much homework as it "infringed" his right to enjoy his childhood.
A stalker follows your wife,fiance or girlfriend everywhere she goes.You can't stop him because of his right to "move anywhere  he wants".
This concept is breaking up society,man.I say it has gone too far.

PS:I'm getting famous for all these topics,aren't I?Please,take me seriously in such a topic.
116-1104673748

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:26 am

Oh for christs sake where the :censored: did you come from  :help
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1104673748 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:30 am

Earth.
And I said take this topic seriously.
116-1104673748

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:32 am

thomas88 wrote:I mean the rights to fair trials and health is alright.But the right to abortion?The right to euthanasia?The right to possess drugs even at a small quantity?The right to less homework?This is going too far,isn't it?

These so called "human rights" have been exploited now and again.GREAT.You can sue your neighbour for allowing his dog to enter your property and lick your face.WHY?You have the "right" to privacy.
In US,some kid sued his Math teacher for too much homework as it "infringed" his right to enjoy his childhood.
A stalker follows your wife,fiance or girlfriend everywhere she goes.You can't stop him because of his right to "move anywhere  he wants".
This concept is breaking up society,man.I say it has gone too far.

PS:I'm getting famous for all these topics,aren't I?Please,take me seriously in such a topic.

maybe you should read what you have written above and spot the mistakes in your argument or would you like me to point them out to you
112-1077774096

Postby andy_g » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:39 am

welcome back peewee. the forum has become a trillion percent more bizarre in recent days thanks to our new hero thomas88. i thoroughly recommend reading a selection of his posts as an explanation is totally impossible.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:41 am

andy_g wrote:welcome back peewee. the forum has become a trillion percent more bizarre in recent days thanks to our new hero thomas88. i thoroughly recommend reading a selection of his posts as an explanation is totally impossible.

Never a truer word spoken.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:53 am

Ok Ill take you seriously

Would you prefer to live in a progressive society with open debate or a society perpetuated by fear.  The litigation you speak of is down to the fact that community values have broken down in some areas of the world and the only communication left to people is via the legal route. 

I guess thats your an American by the maturity of your argument.  What you have to apreciate are the cultural differences between Europe and America.  You developed an amazing forward thinking society only to get obsessed by destroying it through fear and alienation, hate and ignorance.  Still it keeps your elite in charge.

With abortion and euthenasia. Well these are highly emotive issues and I hope you never get into a situation where you have to personally make a choice.
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:58 am

taff wrote:Ok Ill take you seriously

Would you prefer to live in a progressive society with open debate or a society perpetuated by fear.  The litigation you speak of is down to the fact that community values have broken down in some areas of the world and the only communication left to people is via the legal route. 

I guess thats your an American by the maturity of your argument.  What you have to apreciate are the cultural differences between Europe and America.  You developed an amazing forward thinking society only to get obsessed by destroying it through fear and alienation, hate and ignorance.  Still it keeps your elite in charge.

With abortion and euthenasia. Well these are highly emotive issues and I hope you never get into a situation where you have to personally make a choice.

:D Hes not a Yank taff hes from China I think
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:50 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
taff wrote:Ok Ill take you seriously

:D Hes not a Yank taff hes from China I think

Nah he's not from China I don't think, I think he's from ANOTHER F*CKING PLANET!!  The guy is a gale-force LOON :wwww
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:59 pm

Bring back kindaretarded..........all is forgiven.  :help  :help  :help  :no  :no
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:08 pm

Yep, it's better to enforce everything : what you eat, what you wear , what you think, what you hear on tele. It's much better.

I'll tell ya, I'm from Poland and as I recall my early days when we were still in the grasp of Big Red Eastern Brother that it sucked big time. Shops : only winegar and bread avalible, toilet paper was unreachable etc. Then martial law. That's not the way for the world to go , people need to have their rights, otherwise it'll all go downhill.
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:56 pm

The human rights issues are over the top, though. Prisoners sueing the government cos they were treated with contempt after murdering  kids? How do these people justify their actions? Criminals should think about their victims' human rights before bleating that their cell is too small, etc. If you break the law, I think you should forfeit your human rights, and pay the price. How can rapists, murderers, etc get paid money from their victims family cos of the trauma THEIR trial/stigma/crime gives them!?! The stupid fricking ba*tards should rot behind bars, segregated from the rest of the world. BTW, how many people would commit crimes if the punishment was a life of hard graft until they died? Answer;a lot fooking less!!! A few years back, a burgler climbed onto a conservatory in order to break in through the upstairs window which was ajar. Once standing on the glass roof, he fell through it onto a coffee table below, breaking his legs. THIS TW*T SUED THE HOUSE OWNER FOR £9K SITING THAT THE TABLE FLOUTED HEALTH AND SAFTEY LAWS!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:49 pm

Lando,I love every one of your rants,you are indeed the rant master general. :bowdown
84-1106852058

Postby andy_g » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:50 pm

word

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:14 pm

The Red Baron wrote:Lando,I love every one of your rants,you are indeed the rant master general. :bowdown

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: Yer hes funny with his rants, I think hes my brother  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum