Have your seats, sort it out, take your time

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:13 am

ImageImageImageImage
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:09 am

I hope this is not a repetitive thread or else a certain members will get the hump and demand expulsion of the perpertrator or even a death squad be sent out to exterminate the culprit.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Paul C » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:59 am

Personally I think Roberts an AB need to give each other a big hug and make up :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:39 pm

nah, they'd both look stupid in make up.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:37 pm

supersub wrote:I hope this is not a repetitive thread or else a certain members will get the hump and demand expulsion of the perpertrator or even a death squad be sent out to exterminate the culprit.

Its A.B hes a animal sh@gging armchair humping ponce who never has or probably never will visit Anfield :D

Here is a pic of Anfield, just for you Armchair Boy this is where I go to ACTUALLY SUPPORT THE CLUB:
82-1074641017

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:39 pm

Here is where Armchair Boy watches the game, forget the atmosphere of the Kop its nothing compared to A.B's little front row seat with his half can of Carlsberg :D
82-1074641017

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:42 pm

I knew that other thread would get locked!

I missed some of it later too!

This will probably get locked too!
77-1099054247

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:20 pm

Sky Sports report:

Tumblesh!t truly an idiot

You are a clueless idiot, clueless about football. This is not just my opinion you have already proven that you know absolutely nothing, as you posted it in the "Henchoz signals a move" thread.

The rest of you, this is where it gets good so pay attention and read it carefully.

Tumblesh!t here said that Liverpool FC currently have no quality, yes thats right LFC have no quality.

Steven Gerrard is not quality?
Xabi Alonso is not quality?
Didi Hamann is not quality?
Jamie Carragher is not quality?
Milan Baros is not quality?
John Arne Riise is not quality?
Rafael Benitez, the manager himself is not quality?

Tell me Tumblesh!t, none of those listed above are not quality? LIVERPOOL HAS NO QUALITY?

If you can't see what quality LFC have at Anfield, then you might as well stop watching football and buy yourself an "armchair" and read Footie For Tumblesh!t.

I've said what needs to be said, you will never and have never had outwitted with me, maybe in your own little fantasy world.

YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:47 pm

Bloody hell i wish you  2  would just stop this silly bickering, if its too much for you 2 to call a truce, can u at least ignore each other from now on?
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:22 pm

Dom, I have no problem calling it a truce but tumblesh!t is afterall a tumblesh!t.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:27 pm

A.B. wrote:Sky Sports report:

Tumblesh!t truly an idiot

You are a clueless idiot, clueless about football. This is not just my opinion you have already proven that you know absolutely nothing, as you posted it in the "Henchoz signals a move" thread.

The rest of you, this is where it gets good so pay attention and read it carefully.

Tumblesh!t here said that Liverpool FC currently have no quality, yes thats right LFC have no quality.

Didi Hamann is not quality?
Jamie Carragher is not quality?
Milan Baros is not quality?
John Arne Riise is not quality?
Rafael Benitez, the manager himself is not quality?

Tell me Tumblesh!t, none of those listed above are not quality? LIVERPOOL HAS NO QUALITY?

If you can't see what quality LFC have at Anfield, then you might as well stop watching football and buy yourself an "armchair" and read Footie For Tumblesh!t.

I've said what needs to be said, you will never and have never had outwitted with me, maybe in your own little fantasy world.

How have I proven that then d1ckhead, FACT YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO QUESTION ME YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A MATCH IN YOUR LIFE D1PSHIT, NOW GO AND F*CK THE DONKEYS :)
82-1074641017

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:29 pm

ALSO DONKEY F*CKER IF WE WERE A QUALITY SIDE BY LIVERPOOL STANDARDS WE WOULD BE WINNING THE LEAGUE EVERY YEAR, BUT SINCE YOU ARE A ARMCHAIR FAN AND NOT A TRUE LIVERPOOL FAN YOU WOULDNT KNOW THAT WOULD YOU?

NOW GO BACK TO WHAT YOU DO BEST DONKEY SH@GGING!!! :D
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:36 pm

Roberts wrote:ALSO DONKEY F*CKER IF WE WERE A QUALITY SIDE BY LIVERPOOL STANDARDS WE WOULD BE WINNING THE LEAGUE EVERY YEAR, BUT SINCE YOU ARE A ARMCHAIR FAN AND NOT A TRUE LIVERPOOL FAN YOU WOULDNT KNOW THAT WOULD YOU?

NOW GO BACK TO WHAT YOU DO BEST DONKEY SH@GGING!!! :D

Stop smoking crack.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:37 pm

LIVERPOOL FAN YOU WOULDNT KNOW THAT WOULD YOU?

I have to go to Anfield so I can be a true Liverpool fan?

Tell that to millions of LFC of supporters who can't afford to spend 3,000 dollars just to see a footie match.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:40 pm

A.B. wrote:
LIVERPOOL FAN YOU WOULDNT KNOW THAT WOULD YOU?

I have to go to Anfield so I can be a true Liverpool fan?

Tell that to millions of LFC of supporters who can't afford to spend 3,000 dollars just to see a footie match.

B*LLOCKS, you have never been to one Liverpool match in your life then you start telling people they dont have a clue, the very same people who actually get off their @rses and watch the team play

FACT:We are not a quality Liverpool side as we are struggling to stay in the Top Five at the moment which is not good for a club where only 1st is a good season
82-1074641017

Next

Return to General Chat Forum