Fight club - Sort it here

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:24 am

I'm surprised you know where Anfield is, considering that you're clueless. New year resolution for tumblesh!t: PLAY A GAME OF FOOTIE FOR ONCE

Going to Anfield will be worth it when u know what it's going on.

One more time

I'm sorry we all want to see it again:

YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:26 am

A.B. wrote:I'm surprised you know where Anfield is, considering that you're clueless. New year resolution for tumblesh!t: PLAY A GAME OF FOOTIE FOR ONCE

Going to Anfield will be worth it when u know what it's going on.

One more time

I'm sorry we all want to see it again:

Oh believe me I ACTUALLY GO TO WATCH THE REDS AND DONT SIT ON MY @RSE MILES AWAY FROM ANFIELD and I actually have played football and won various honours.

The only award for football you will ever win is Armchair Warmer or Armchair W@nker both very fitting for a punk ****** sh1tfiller like yourself :D
82-1074641017

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:32 am

Paul C wrote:Canadian do you speak french? have you got a name like jean-claude or pierre? :D :p

french sucks
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:33 am

Woollyback wrote:
The Canadian Red Army wrote:
Woollyback wrote:
ManUtd wrote:
Dom1 wrote:what do you want mrs" im too good for you lot cos im from manchester" :D

Leave your argument for later; when there's no argument.  :)

Nah Dom, reckon she's no more from Manchester than Mahatma Gandhi, she's Irish I reckon 

hahahah  :D

What was so funny about that CRA?  ???  Wanna fight?  :angry:

bring it on woolly
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:50 am

Oh believe me I ACTUALLY GO TO WATCH THE REDS AND DONT SIT ON MY @RSE MILES AWAY FROM ANFIELD and I actually have played football and won various honours.

The only award for football you will ever win is Armchair Warmer or Armchair W@nker both very fitting for a punk ****** sh1tfiller like yourself

Honours for being a tumblesh!t. It's good that you got to Anfield, you are very fortunate that you live in Liverpool and that you can go to games, I would go if I could but a trip to England is not cheap.

You are a clueless idiot, clueless about football. This is not just my opinion you have already proven that you know absolutely nothing, as you posted it in the "Henchoz signals a move" thread.

The rest of you, this is where it gets good so pay attention and read it carefully.

Tumblesh!t here said that Liverpool FC currently have no quality, yes thats right LFC have no quality.

Steven Gerrard is not quality?
Xabi Alonso is not quality?
Didi Hamann is not quality?
Jamie Carragher is not quality?
Milan Baros is not quality?
John Arne Riise is not quality?
Rafael Benitez, the manager himself is not quality?

Tell me Tumblesh!t, none of those listed above are not quality? LIVERPOOL HAS NO QUALITY?

If you can't see what quality LFC have at Anfield, then you might as well stop watching football and buy yourself an "armchair" and read Footie For Tumblesh!t.

I've said what needs to be said, you will never and have never had outwitted with me, maybe in your own little fantasy world. Good day, good night, this discussion is over.

Don't waste you're time posting sh!t.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:00 am

A.B. wrote:

The only award for football you will ever win is Armchair Warmer or Armchair W@nker both very fitting for a punk ****** sh1tfiller like yourself

Honours for being a tumblesh!t. It's good that you got to Anfield, you are very fortunate that you live in Liverpool and that you can go to games, I would go if I could but a trip to England is not cheap.

You are a clueless idiot, clueless about football. This is not just my opinion you have already proven that you know absolutely nothing, as you posted it in the "Henchoz signals a move" thread.

The rest of you, this is where it gets good so pay attention and read it carefully.

Tumblesh!t here said that Liverpool FC currently have no quality, yes thats right LFC have no quality.

Steven Gerrard is not quality?
Xabi Alonso is not quality?
Didi Hamann is not quality?
Jamie Carragher is not quality?
Milan Baros is not quality?
John Arne Riise is not quality?
Rafael Benitez, the manager himself is not quality?

Tell me Tumblesh!t, none of those listed above are not quality? LIVERPOOL HAS NO QUALITY?

If you can't see what quality LFC have at Anfield, then you might as well stop watching football and buy yourself an "armchair" and read Footie For Tumblesh!t.

I've said what needs to be said, you will never and have never had outwitted with me, maybe in your own little fantasy world. Good day, good night, this discussion is over.

Don't waste you're time posting sh!t.

will you two not shut up and act your age, or do you want to keep it like the school play ground.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:09 am

will you two not shut up and act your age, or do you want to keep it like the school play ground.

School play ground, thats what this thread is all about. Why do you think its called "Fight Club"?
Last edited by A.B. on Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum