Have your seats, sort it out, take your time

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:29 pm

Yes I talk about LFC yes, but its no crime to have a bit of a laugh on here as well like a lot of members on here do as well not just me.
Your the one who appears everytime i seem to post with the usual b*llocks

I didn't have a problem with you at all before. I commented on what you said on Josemi and you pretty much took it too seriously and started posting sh!t.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:31 pm

A.B. wrote:
Yes I talk about LFC yes, but its no crime to have a bit of a laugh on here as well like a lot of members on here do as well not just me.
Your the one who appears everytime i seem to post with the usual b*llocks

I didn't have a problem with you at all before. I commented on what you said on Josemi and you pretty much took it too seriously and started posting sh!t.

How did I take it seriously, you told me to shut the f.cuk up and stick to general chat.
Your a paranoid maniac and when it comes to posting sh1t you are no virgin to it to put it bluntly :D
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:31 pm

Now thats just stereotyping.
Not once did i make out you were a millionaire, but you are hardly in poverty, you are probably the same social class as me

No I'm not a caveman like you :D

Seriously I understand what you're saying but if I could go to Anfield I would, it's not like I rather sit on my "Fat ar$e" and watch it on tv. I'm planning to go in the near future.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:33 pm

How did I take it seriously, you told me to shut the f.cuk up and stick to general chat.
Your a paranoid maniac and when it comes to posting sh1t you are no virgin to it to put it bluntly

I don't post things such as "How can you know what football is if you don't have a local footie club", or pictures of sh!t, thats just ****** too damn low.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:33 pm

A.B. wrote:
Now thats just stereotyping.
Not once did i make out you were a millionaire, but you are hardly in poverty, you are probably the same social class as me

No I'm not a caveman like you :D

Seriously I understand what you're saying but if I could go to Anfield I would, it's not like I rather sit on my "Fat ar$e" and watch it on tv. I'm planning to go in the near future.

Okay one match, I suppose you will be in a slight position to question me then but that wont be for about another 10 years will it?
Tell me do you think its weird having a armchair in a cave with a bunch of goats Armchair Boy/Ar5e Bandit(A.B) :D
82-1074641017

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:36 pm

A.B. wrote:
Your a paranoid maniac and when it comes to posting sh1t you are no virgin to it to put it bluntly

I don't post things such as "How can you know what football is if you don't have a local footie club", or pictures of sh!t, thats just ****** too damn low.

Now thats not sh1t you have never been to a game to watch Liverpool in your life, and as the pictures of sh1t a couple of people overreacted a bit on here, it was hardly low it was just a joke no harm intended, and people on here who know me understand that :)
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:36 pm

Okay one match, I suppose you will be in a slight position to question me then but that wont be for about another 10 years will it?
Tell me do you think its weird having a armchair in a cave with a bunch of goats Armchair Boy/Ar5e Bandit(A.B)

I don't have the armchair, thats why "armchair" was not funny at all. I might go in 4 or 5 years, 10 is a bit too much.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:37 pm

Now thats not sh1t you have never been to a game to watch Liverpool in your life, and as the pictures of sh1t a couple of people overreacted a bit on here, it was hardly low it was just a joke no harm intended, and people on here who know me understand that

"You have to go to Anfield to be a true fan" isn't sh!t? Come on you should know better than that.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:41 pm

A.B. wrote:
Now thats not sh1t you have never been to a game to watch Liverpool in your life, and as the pictures of sh1t a couple of people overreacted a bit on here, it was hardly low it was just a joke no harm intended, and people on here who know me understand that

"You have to go to Anfield to be a true fan" isn't sh!t? Come on you should know better than that.

But you are hardly a true fan, you dont contribute anything to the club, maybe you buy the odd replica top every season, christ im no match for you A.B, your wisdom and knowledge overpowers me :D
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:48 pm

But you are hardly a true fan, you dont contribute anything to the club, maybe you buy the odd replica top every season, christ im no match for you A.B, your wisdom and knowledge overpowers me

Now I've heard it all. Money doesn't represent how much I love LFC otherwise I wouldn't bother watching the games even if its on tv,etc.... And yes my wisdom and knowledge overpowers you. :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:51 pm

A.B. wrote:
But you are hardly a true fan, you dont contribute anything to the club, maybe you buy the odd replica top every season, christ im no match for you A.B, your wisdom and knowledge overpowers me

Now I've heard it all. Money doesn't represent how much I love LFC otherwise I wouldn't bother watching the games even if its on tv,etc.... And yes my wisdom and knowledge overpowers you. :D

WOW it sure does, you give so much to Liverpool FC just sitting in your armchair dont you? :D
Its amazing how much you can learn about football from a armchair :D
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:55 pm

I wouldn't know, I don't sit in an armchair. You can learn a lot about football if you understand the game but that doesn't apply to you  now does it? :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:58 pm

A.B. wrote:I wouldn't know, I don't sit in an armchair. You can learn a lot about football if you understand the game but that doesn't apply to you  now does it? :D

B*llocks, if you EVER DO GO TO ANFIELD you will probably request that you can take that thing in the ground with you :D
It will be a culture shock for you watching a game of football away from the armchair :D
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:01 pm

It will be a culture shock for you watching a game of football away from the armchair

Time for reading lessons

I [read it slowly] D...O...N...T..... O.....W.....N..... A.....N..... A....R....M....C.....H.....A.......I........R......

Now before you get all excited and look for more ****** on google Extra Clueless, I think it's time to stop now, we're going back where we started on page 1.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:03 pm

A.B. wrote:
It will be a culture shock for you watching a game of football away from the armchair

Time for reading lessons

I [read it slowly] D...O...N...T..... O.....W.....N..... A.....N..... A....R....M....C.....H.....A.......I........R......

Now before you get all excited and look for more ****** on google Extra Clueless, I think it's time to stop now, we're going back where we started on page 1.

B*llocks if someone stole your armchair, it would be like losing a leg for you, its a part of you now @r5e bandit :D
82-1074641017

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum