Have your seats, sort it out, take your time

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:03 pm

I leave you with words of wisdom:

READ THE BOOK BELOW

Take it with you to Anfield the next time you go, SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WTF IS GOING ON THE PITCH.

And that's the end of that.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:07 pm

A.B. wrote:I leave you with words of wisdom:

READ THE BOOK BELOW

Take it with you to Anfield the next time you go, SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WTF IS GOING ON THE PITCH.

And that's the end of that.

You could take it to Anfield yourself with your lack of knowledge....Oh sh1t wait i forgot you have never been have you? :D

Look everyone here is the incredible superhero Armchair Boy(our very own A.B in all his glory) :D
82-1074641017

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:08 pm

Heres Armchair Boy trying to chat up a potential boyfriend:
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D
82-1074641017

Postby mynameisred » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:10 pm

No offence AB but you, me, Roberts and every other person reading this know the armchair is symbolic. If you are going to prolong this Bulshine at least argue with some kind of logic and not like a spoilt little American kid.
Roberts your not much better I have been to Anfield not to see a game I took the chance to visit the ground when I was there for a stag night in the close season, however I visit the local teams of wherever I am currently residing and hope that your comments in regard of being a Liverpool fan are first directed to 'armchair fans' who never visit a game at any level and if not I hope your views are not representative of all our fans as that would make me reconsider a future transfer at work to Merseyside where I can finally see the team I love.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:13 pm

mynameisred wrote:No offence AB but you, me, Roberts and every other person reading this know the armchair is symbolic. If you are going to prolong this Bulshine at least argue with some kind of logic and not like a spoilt little American kid.
Roberts your not much better I have been to Anfield not to see a game I took the chance to visit the ground when I was there for a stag night in the close season, however I visit the local teams of wherever I am currently residing and hope that your comments in regard of being a Liverpool fan are first directed to 'armchair fans' who never visit a game at any level and if not I hope your views are not representative of all our fans as that would make me reconsider a future transfer at work to Merseyside where I can finally see the team I love.

Honestly mate I welcome all fans to Anfield, I just dont like the ones who dont do anything to support the club but have the front to question other fans.
I would welcome anyone to Anfield who wants to come and support the team, I mean no offence was meant for yourself because you have actually been to games and you are considering a move to Liverpool which is even better :;):
82-1074641017

Postby mynameisred » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:18 pm

Thats what I thought but whilst I was on my high horse I thought I would check. If I was being honest I tend to dislike the views of the overopiniated fan who never actually sees 90 mins but hey not every one can go I spose. Hes not worth arguing with tho, he measures his manhood by his postal count.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:48 pm

No offence AB but you, me, Roberts and every other person reading this know the armchair is symbolic. If you are going to prolong this Bulshine at least argue with some kind of logic and not like a spoilt little American kid.
Roberts your not much better I have been to Anfield not to see a game I took the chance to visit the ground when I was there for a stag night in the close season, however I visit the local teams of wherever I am currently residing and hope that your comments in regard of being a Liverpool fan are first directed to 'armchair fans' who never visit a game at any level and if not I hope your views are not representative of all our fans as that would make me reconsider a future transfer at work to Merseyside where I can finally see the team I love

No offence to you mate but I'm not some American spoilt kid, I'm not a Yank. I was born in Europe and I lived there.

Thats what I thought but whilst I was on my high horse I thought I would check. If I was being honest I tend to dislike the views of the overopiniated fan who never actually sees 90 mins but hey not every one can go I spose. Hes not worth arguing with tho, he measures his manhood by his postal count.

I measure my manhood by my postal count? Is there any need for you to have a go at me here? I'm sorry but I don't measure anything by my postal count. I don't make 50 posts per day as some others and 90% the posts that I have made have been made in football threads not in the real world.

I didn't come here to be you're best friend, I'm here to discuss LFC and thats what most of my posts are about. I don't make a topic about "sh!t, I mean literaly". If you anything else to throw at me, you can PM me.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:49 pm

This is getting really out of hand now ???

you are both in the wrong and the argument has gone too far !!
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:02 pm

I suggest we make a special area for arguements such as these. Don't get me wrong here but without this kind of thing going between members this place would be dull. It wouldn't be all that fun if we are agreed with each other and kissed up to each other now would it?

Though I'll take partial blame for destroying the threads in the LFC area but sooner or later it was going to happen so why not make a special are where posts wouldn't go up,etc....
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:06 pm

nah that wud lead to disaster i assure you !!!!
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:24 pm

No it wouldn't. You would have less bickering in footie threads but it would have to be kept under control.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum