Have your seats, sort it out, take your time

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:13 pm

A.B. wrote:Not only is your football knowledge laughable but your knowledge of the world isn't any better either.

How you passed exams with ease is a mystery.

I suppose it was a fluke.

You are laughable, you are such a @r5ehole its unbelievable, you are a real natural :D
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:13 pm

Believe me I know a lot about the world, 'A' in Geography i know a lot more than most people

Notice that I'm not saying that you can't point out countries on a map,etc... Not everybody has 1,000 dollars in their wallet.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:15 pm

Probably was.

You are laughable

Look at yourself first before you say something to me. I didn't spend hours digging up photos from google, neither did I come at 3 am to start sh!t in order to boost my ego.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:15 pm

A.B. wrote:
Believe me I know a lot about the world, 'A' in Geography i know a lot more than most people

Notice that I'm not saying that you can't point out countries on a map,etc... Not everybody has 1,000 dollars in their wallet.

And neither do I? But in the countries we both live in we can manage holidays, if you lived in North Korea or Ethiopia maybe not but we can
82-1074641017

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:17 pm

A.B. wrote:

Probably was.

You are laughable

Look at yourself first before you say something to me. I didn't spend hours digging up photos from google, neither did I come at 3 am to start sh!t in order to boost my ego.

How was I spending hours, I was at a mates birthday on the ale now im sure i wasnt digging up pictures from google then was I?
3 am I got in and checked my emails and happened to make a visit on here, you seem to live on here now theres the difference.
If having a life is sad, then I suppose i am sad :D
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:18 pm

And neither do I? But in the countries we both live in we can manage holidays, if you lived in North Korea or Ethiopia maybe not but we can

So you are saying that everyone has the money to go on expencive holidays?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:19 pm

A.B. wrote:

So you are saying that everyone has the money to go on expencive holidays?

not everyone but most of us, everyone i know can afford the odd holiday and we hardly rival Abramovich in cash terms to put it modestly
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:20 pm

How was I spending hours, I was at a mates birthday on the ale now im sure i wasnt digging up pictures from google then was I?
3 am I got in and checked my emails and happened to make a visit on here, you seem to live on here now theres the difference.
If having a life is sad, then I suppose i am sad

I seem to live here? Is that your conclusion based on my post count? Then we might as well bring up Dom, who has 8,000 posts. We can also mention Judge who early this year made 50 posts a day. I live here? Mate you're the one with god knows how many usernames and I'm sad?

Is there anything else you would like to pull out of your ar$e?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:22 pm

A.B. wrote:
If having a life is sad, then I suppose i am sad

I seem to live here? Is that your conclusion based on my post count? Then we might as well bring up Dom, who has 8,000 posts. We can also mention Judge who early this year made 50 posts a day. I live here? Mate you're the one with god knows how many usernames and I'm sad?

Is there anything else you would like to pull out of your ar$e?

Maybe your head because you seem to stalk me :D
8 ID's i have had so dont overreact and they were all for a joke and I made it obvious enough it was me :)
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:22 pm

not everyone but most of us, everyone i know can afford the odd holiday and we hardly rival Abramovich in cash terms to put it modestly

Odd holidays are expencive, you see because of the war in Iraq, gas is almost 3 dollars a gallon in some states in the US. Yes you can spend on an odd holiday in the US but not outside, it costs much more if you're going to Europe. Cheap vacations you can take in South America, but not in Europe.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:24 pm

A.B. wrote:

Odd holidays are expencive, you see because of the war in Iraq, gas is almost 3 dollars a gallon in some states in the US. Yes you can spend on an odd holiday in the US but not outside, it costs much more if you're going to Europe. Cheap vacations you can take in South America, but not in Europe.

Oh so I suppose the the US is collapsing now, you will be telling me you need Food Aid next son.
Get a grip :D
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:25 pm

Maybe your head because you seem to stalk me 
8 ID's i have had so dont overreact and they were all for a joke and I made it obvious enough it

I'm stalking you? You've brought up the "armchair" in almost every footie thread that I've posted in the LFC area.

You said 47 id's the other day, and if its only 8 that's still pretty damn sad. I don't come here to make jokes and get a good laugh, I come here to talk about LFC because there aren't LFC fans here, Manc tw@ts and Chelski scum and footie is unpopular as it is.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:27 pm

Oh so I suppose the the US is collapsing now, you will be telling me you need Food Aid next son.
Get a grip

I didn't say it was collapsing now did I? But not everybody has a Rolex, a million dollar mansion and a Ferrari in the garage like you see in the news. You are making it seem like every ****** person here is  rich.

I suppose every person in the UK drinks tea five times a day and say "top of the morning to ya" in an Irish accent every morning...........no things aren't like what they are in movies,etc....
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:27 pm

A.B. wrote:
Maybe your head because you seem to stalk me 
8 ID's i have had so dont overreact and they were all for a joke and I made it obvious enough it

I'm stalking you? You've brought up the "armchair" in almost every footie thread that I've posted in the LFC area.

You said 47 id's the other day, and if its only 8 that's still pretty damn sad. I don't come here to make jokes and get a good laugh, I come here to talk about LFC because there aren't LFC fans here, Manc tw@ts and Chelski scum and footie is unpopular as it is.

Yes I talk about LFC yes, but its no crime to have a bit of a laugh on here as well like a lot of members on here do as well not just me.
Your the one who appears everytime i seem to post with the usual b*llocks
82-1074641017

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:29 pm

A.B. wrote:
Get a grip

I didn't say it was collapsing now did I? But not everybody has a Rolex, a million dollar mansion and a Ferrari in the garage like you see in the news. You are making it seem like every ****** person here is  rich.

I suppose every person in the UK drinks tea five times a day and say "top of the morning to ya" in an Irish accent every morning...........no things aren't like what they are in movies,etc....

Now thats just stereotyping.
Not once did i make out you were a millionaire, but you are hardly in poverty, you are probably the same social class as me
82-1074641017

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum