Have your seats, sort it out, take your time

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:45 pm

FACT:We are not a quality Liverpool side as we are struggling to stay in the Top Five at the moment which is not good for a club where only 1st is a good season

Stick to posting pictures.

We are struggling? Why are we struggling this season?
1.Millions and millions spent on worthless players by Houllier which makes it hard for the club to spend huge amounts of money on world class players.
2. Injuries, I don't know where you've been these past few months but no other Premiership side has more injuries than we have. YET we still are managing to win games.
3. Bad calls by refs. You yourself said that if the refs made better decisions we would had been 3rd.
4. You think Benitez likes picking Diao to start in games? There is trash left by Houllier and Benitez is doing his best to clean it up with what he has.

B*LLOCKS, you have never been to one Liverpool match in your life then you start telling people they dont have a clue, the very same people who actually get off their @rses and watch the team play

Do you really have a problem reading things? What did I just say? I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO SPEND ON A TRIP TO ENGLAND. Money doesn't grow on trees, crackhead. While you only have to pay for the ticket for the match I would have to pay 100 times more than what you have as I live thousands of miles away. Trust me if I lived in England I would be going to our matches but I'm not a millionaire.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:47 pm

To top it all off, with all the bad luck we have had this season we are 5th. Most premiership clubs would been in the bottom three. Rome wasn't build in a day. You want instant success, but the world doesn't work like that, in your fantasy world possibly but not in the real world.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:47 pm

A.B. wrote:
FACT:We are not a quality Liverpool side as we are struggling to stay in the Top Five at the moment which is not good for a club where only 1st is a good season

Stick to posting pictures.

We are struggling? Why are we struggling this season?
1.Millions and millions spent on worthless players by Houllier which makes it hard for the club to spend huge amounts of money on world class players.
2. Injuries, I don't know where you've been these past few months but no other Premiership side has more injuries than we have. YET we still are managing to win games.
3. Bad calls by refs. You yourself said that if the refs made better decisions we would had been 3rd.
4. You think Benitez likes picking Diao to start in games? There is trash left by Houllier and Benitez is doing his best to clean it up with what he has.

B*LLOCKS, you have never been to one Liverpool match in your life then you start telling people they dont have a clue, the very same people who actually get off their @rses and watch the team play

Do you really have a problem reading things? What did I just say? I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO SPEND ON A TRIP TO ENGLAND. Money doesn't grow on trees, crackhead. While you only have to pay for the ticket for the match I would have to pay 100 times more than what you have as I live thousands of miles away. Trust me if I lived in England I would be going to our matches but I'm not a millionaire.

Thats bullsh1t for a start, I am hardly rich but I can afford holidays abroad every season, Its not the fact that you are too lazy and you cant be @r.sed to go to games its the fact you try and question other fans and say they dont know what they are talking about for criticising Liverpool players
82-1074641017

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:49 pm

A.B. wrote:To top it all off, with all the bad luck we have had this season we are 5th. Most premiership clubs would been in the bottom three. Rome wasn't build in a day. You want instant success, but the world doesn't work like that, in your fantasy world possibly but not in the real world.

Its hardly asking for overnight success, we havent won the league since 1990, thats 14 and a half years and counting, we have had rebuilding plan after rebuilding plan, this isnt the first and Im sure it wont be the last
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:53 pm

Thats bullsh1t for a start, I am hardly rich but I can afford holidays abroad every season, Its not the fact that you are too lazy and you cant be @r.sed to go to games its the fact you try and question other fans and say they dont know what they are talking about for criticising Liverpool players

Are you this ****** stupid? I don't live in England, I live in the US. Round trip ticket to England isn't cheap crackhead. That plus paying for the hotel, and paying for the ticket for the game. People don't have money under their carpets like you think they do.

If I could I would had walked from here to Anfield, but the Atlantic Ocean is in my way.

Do the math Einstein. It's easy for you to say that you go to matches because you live IN LIVERPOOL, ya dumb******.

Its hardly asking for overnight success, we havent won the league since 1990, thats 14 and a half years and counting, we have had rebuilding plan after rebuilding plan, this isnt the first and Im sure it wont be the last

For the past 14 years our management has been sh!t. Players don't manage themselves. Wrong players brought, huge amounts of money spent.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:57 pm

A.B. wrote:

Are you this ****** stupid? I don't live in England, I live in the US. Round trip ticket to England isn't cheap crackhead. That plus paying for the hotel, and paying for the ticket for the game. People don't have money under their carpets like you think they do.

If I could I would had walked from here to Anfield, but the Atlantic Ocean is in my way.

Do the math Einstein. It's easy for you to say that you go to matches because you live IN LIVERPOOL, ya dumb******.

For the past 14 years our management has been sh!t. Players don't manage themselves. Wrong players brought, huge amounts of money spent.

No your the f*cking stupid one, you are hardly from a 3rd world country, Im hardly a millionaire but I can still afford a trip to the States and my mates are hardly millionaires but two of them have already managed to go to Australia and thats hardly cheap is it?
So get off your fat @r5e and actually get behind the team and bother to watch a game at Anfield once every blue moon and then maybe I will respect you a bit more jackass :D
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:00 pm

We need two or three world class players to get us going. Under Rafa I'm certain we can achieve things. A totaly different manager from Houllier, thats a given, his track record says it all. He was able to win the La Liga with Valencia and make Barcalona and Real Madrid[two of the richest clubs in the world] look like they're nothing.

What you said was incredibly stupid, "LFC have no quality". In your eyes Steven Gerrard is not quality. We don't have enough world class players, we have quality but what we need is two or three good players that can strengthen our squad.

A year ago could you see us outplaying Chelsea today under Houllier? No you couldn't, same goes with Arsenal.

I don't know what you were expecting when we got Benitez, but things were going to get worse before they got any better and they have. Everything that could go wrong for us has gone wrong, the injuries say it all.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:02 pm

A.B. wrote:We need two or three world class players to get us going. Under Rafa I'm certain we can achieve things. A totaly different manager from Houllier, thats a given, his track record says it all. He was able to win the La Liga with Valencia and make Barcalona and Real Madrid[two of the richest clubs in the world] look like they're nothing.

What you said was incredibly stupid, "LFC have no quality". In your eyes Steven Gerrard is not quality. We don't have enough world class players, we have quality but what we need is two or three good players that can strengthen our squad.

A year ago could you see us outplaying Chelsea today under Houllier? No you couldn't, same goes with Arsenal.

I don't know what you were expecting when we got Benitez, but things were going to get worse before they got any better and they have. Everything that could go wrong for us has gone wrong, the injuries say it all.

We are not a quality side at the present time, on paper maybe but not on the pitch and that has been proven in quite a lot of games this season.
Its the same old story, we all thought Houllier was the man to take Liverpool to the top and it never happened, and Im sure it will all end in tears yet again with Benitez
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:04 pm

o your the f*cking stupid one, you are hardly from a 3rd world country, Im hardly a millionaire but I can still afford a trip to the States and my mates are hardly millionaires but two of them have already managed to go to Australia and thats hardly cheap is it?
So get off your fat @r5e and actually get behind the team and bother to watch a game at Anfield once every blue moon and then maybe I will respect you a bit more jackass

Now you're dumber than I thought. You think that everyone who lives in the United States has millions of dollars? What the ****** have you been smoking? In case you haven't noticed sh!thead, the economy in the UK is much better than in the US so you going to the US would not cost you as near much as it would me to go to the UK.

Consider yourself lucky that you can go to games, and I can see that you are taking it for granted. You've pulled the "I got to Anfield, I'm superior than you" trump card enough. Believe it or not, EPL footie matches have to be payed for in order to watch them here on the tv.

If I could go to Anfield, I would but unfourtanetly I can't and all you're doing is laughing at those who aren't as luck as yourself. You think I like watching it on the tv when I know that it would be great if I was actualy at the game?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:07 pm

A.B. wrote:
o your the f*cking stupid one, you are hardly from a 3rd world country, Im hardly a millionaire but I can still afford a trip to the States and my mates are hardly millionaires but two of them have already managed to go to Australia and thats hardly cheap is it?
So get off your fat @r5e and actually get behind the team and bother to watch a game at Anfield once every blue moon and then maybe I will respect you a bit more jackass

Now you're dumber than I thought. You think that everyone who lives in the United States has millions of dollars? What the ****** have you been smoking? In case you haven't noticed sh!thead, the economy in the UK is much better than in the US so you going to the US would not cost you as near much as it would me to go to the UK.

Consider yourself lucky that you can go to games, and I can see that you are taking it for granted. You've pulled the "I got to Anfield, I'm superior than you" trump card enough. Believe it or not, EPL footie matches have to be payed for in order to watch them here on the tv.

If I could go to Anfield, I would but unfourtanetly I can't and all you're doing is laughing at those who aren't as luck as yourself. You think I like watching it on the tv when I know that it would be great if I was actualy at the game?

So i suppose you are all poor in the US, Ill get my violin out:
You just get worse and worse, tell you what stay on your armchair you would only embarass yourself at Anfield anyway, the only person I am laughing at here is you because your a d1ckhead
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:09 pm

I'm thankful enough that I can actually see it on tv as footie isn't popular here . You should be thankful that you can go to Anfield every now and then, but to say that I'd rather sit here then watch the game in real life is incredibly stupid. As a Liverpool supporter, you should know better than that. In case you didn't know I'm not a Manc fan, I support the same club you do, I don't support for LFC for its honours from the 70's and the 80's
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:10 pm

So i suppose you are all poor in the US, Ill get my violin out

Just shows how much you know about the world. What you see on tv doesn't describe all people's lives in the US. I don't pull cash out of my a$$ like the rich ****** you see on tv.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:11 pm

A.B. wrote:I'm thankful enough that I can actually see it on tv as footie isn't popular here . You should be thankful that you can go to Anfield every now and then, but to say that I'd rather sit here then watch the game in real life is incredibly stupid. As a Liverpool supporter, you should know better than that. In case you didn't know I'm not a Manc fan, I support the same club you do, I don't support for LFC for its honours from the 70's and the 80's

And neither do I? I was too young in the period when we were winning things, I wasnt born until 1983 and only started going to the games in 1990 and by then we were on the slide, but ive stuck by them
82-1074641017

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:12 pm

A.B. wrote:
So i suppose you are all poor in the US, Ill get my violin out

Just shows how much you know about the world. What you see on tv doesn't describe all people's lives in the US. I don't pull cash out of my a$$ like the rich ****** you see on tv.

Believe me I know a lot about the world, 'A' in Geography i know a lot more than most people :)
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:12 pm

Not only is your football knowledge laughable but your knowledge of the world isn't any better either.

How you passed exams with ease is a mystery.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum