Downloading is wrong - And illegal

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Dalglish » Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:13 am

Mikz wrote: :D I only download of established artistes. You know the ones who sit in there multi millionaire mansions over looking the sea ,the ones who tell us working class to dig deep when a charity comes along.

Your grasping at straws again Mikz  :D

Its like thieves sayuing it's OK cos they only rob off rich people. Like i said selective morality  :p
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:47 am

Dalglish wrote:
Mikz wrote::D I only download of established artistes. You know the ones who sit in there multi millionaire mansions over looking the sea ,the ones who tell us working class to dig deep when a charity comes along.

Your grasping at straws again Mikz  :D

Its like thieves sayuing it's OK cos they only rob off rich people. Like i said selective morality  :p

I bet you were the Sheriff of Nottingham in a previous life Dalglish    :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:57 am

woof woof ! wrote:I'm not looking to start a business ,I'll just hang onto the dvd's I was given and watch them alone  in a darkend room with my right hand . 
:D

i bet you will  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red squirrel » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:13 pm

I personallly dont copy anything that i aint already bought as i only like original copies anyway.
The funny thing is tho the technology to copy stuff is so readily available even a child can do it.
The government are always going on about illegal copying but they aint doin nothing about the resources to copy.Just like having a car that can go 150MPH but only being allowed to go 70.
Mad innit!
Red squirrel

Postby flombs » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:39 am

woof woof ! wrote:Please don't tell Dawsino but somebody just slipped me (for free) screening copies on dvd of Jarhead , The Constant Gardener ,Memoirs of a Geisha and Underworld - Revolution .

Should I keep them ?  :D

Oh ,forgot to mention at the bottom of the pile was Jodie Foster's "Flight Plan" (which i just watched , good movie btw  :D  )

Constant Gardener was fantastic and a great copy too! but  Shhhh!! Also downloaded Jarhead and that was a great copy as well...have not seen it yet properly though.

As for this whole discussion, I travel to thailand quite abit for business and get all my movies from there even music and not once does it bother me when im reaching for the item if its hurting the company or artist. I get shafted every day in this world either legally (through government and business) or illegally (yes, i buy a few bad copies sometimes) and it simply comes down to payback or not wanting to pay outrageous prices. :D 

p.s. i can still sleep at night, its not like i killed someone. :suspect:

p.s.s. yes, i know my above argument doesnt hold water either.
"Anorexics addicted to shopping with hollow labotomised
heads". -Brazilian newspaper on British football wives.

"Long live Italy! I dont like Australia! I dont care about
the Australian team, and i dont want them to have good results!" -Chinese football commentator (Hilarious)
flombs

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:13 am

i agree with dawson, downloading is wrong, mainly because im too stupid to know how to do it, so what i do is i go to the market here in bangkok and buy all my music on pirate cd, then load them onto my itunes and then to my ipod. it also saves me having to then burn to disc from my itunes so i can play in the car, i already have it on cd.

also i have a great excuse for buying pirate dvds, the cinema here is too noisy, people chatting etc.

so you bunch of thieves, downloading is bad     :angry:

:p
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:18 am

woof woof ! wrote:
drummerphil wrote:yeh the bloke i knew was very foolish they confiscated everything he had with him and the police raided his home..........

And people wonder why there are less and less scuffers on the beat ........... They're all down the Cop shop rollin' confiscated skunk and watchin' recently siezed dvd's .

Some of you think I'm joking ?   :laugh:

oi, i resemble that remark

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:26 am

you are all theives, theives i tell ya :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:34 am

i guess then thieves are too ordinary nowadays, you have to be "abnormal" to be categorized as non-thieves -at least being true in places where i live and have lived which mostly in asia countries
99,9% chinese are hypothetically thieves -or at least having experience becoming thieves in their lives :D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:06 am

anfieldadorer wrote:i guess then thieves are too ordinary nowadays, you have to be "abnormal" to be categorized as non-thieves -at least being true in places where i live and have lived which mostly in asia countries
99,9% chinese are hypothetically thieves -or at least having experience becoming thieves in their lives :D

theif  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:03 pm

Judge wrote:we are all theives, theives i tell ya :D

:D At least your honest judge
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:24 pm

Mikz wrote:
Judge wrote:we are all theives, theives i tell ya :D

:D At least your honest judge

steady mikz  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:58 pm

flombs wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:Please don't tell Dawsino but somebody just slipped me (for free) screening copies on dvd of Jarhead , The Constant Gardener ,Memoirs of a Geisha and Underworld - Revolution .

Should I keep them ?  :D

Oh ,forgot to mention at the bottom of the pile was Jodie Foster's "Flight Plan" (which i just watched , good movie btw  :D  )

Constant Gardener was fantastic and a great copy too! but  Shhhh!! Also downloaded Jarhead and that was a great copy as well...have not seen it yet properly though.

As for this whole discussion, I travel to thailand quite abit for business and get all my movies from there even music and not once does it bother me when im reaching for the item if its hurting the company or artist. I get shafted every day in this world either legally (through government and business) or illegally (yes, i buy a few bad copies sometimes) and it simply comes down to payback or not wanting to pay outrageous prices. :D 

p.s. i can still sleep at night, its not like i killed someone. :suspect:

p.s.s. yes, i know my above argument doesnt hold water either.

woof, im dissapointed. someone leant me a pirate dvd once... the copy was awful. there was someone coughing... even pc downloads just arent the same as cinema. and the dvd in the proper cover looks so much better.

and those of who say 'if i like it i buy it' well thats just bollox. i have brought well over 400 dvds and im not rollnig in money, i just think that as dalglish says it is not about selected morality. something is eitehr wrong or right. there is no grey area in piracy (apart from bob, who is a real pirate)

and woof, i forgive ya as ive brought a load of your sort of films so im happy
(and i dont mean the top shelf oens this time)

im only typing now as its half time, im in work and nervous about the game!!!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:50 am

theif :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum