Conspiracy theories - Which do you believe

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:34 am

Sounds like a conspiracy on it's own. You aren't suggesting that Shadow Governments exist within, are you, Manhattan? And that Bush and his administration are nothing but a veneer or puppets?   

It's not a conspiracy. It's just logical public relations. Any person with a modicum of common sense knows that Governor Terminator is not drawing up California's annual budget. This is a man who once said that "gay marriage shud be between unt man unt der woman!!!!"
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:42 am

Great topic to read

For me Im with Manhatten on 9/11 and think the biggest issue is the lack of anger to events we know have definitely happened like the Florida vote scandal and the Iraq war and theh debacle in Afghanistan as it was there that the Taliban definitely were, no need for false proof there.

With JFK, it looks factually like a lone gunman but I just cant quite shake my gut feeling that there were more involved although the best scientific proof I have seen is theh lone gunman theory, the only thing is IMO is that we have followed a paranoid road instead og sticking to facts.

I reckon the yanks landed on the moon

I think that Diana was killed in an accident

But there are plenty of little horrible things happening, just read private eye for a few weeks.  But we do like to get bogged down in the big arguments
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:52 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:
Sounds like a conspiracy on it's own. You aren't suggesting that Shadow Governments exist within, are you, Manhattan? And that Bush and his administration are nothing but a veneer or puppets?   

It's not a conspiracy. It's just logical public relations. Any person with a modicum of common sense knows that Governor Terminator is not drawing up California's annual budget. This is a man who once said that "gay marriage shud be between unt man unt der woman!!!!"

It reminds me of the "Flawed Man Theory" that was doing the rounds when Clinton was in the Whitehouse. The idea was that if the "powers behind the throne" deliberately picked a candidate who had a weakness or secret life (Clinton for example was a sexual preditor) they could easily manipulate him.

Supposedly it goes all the way back to the second world war and Roosevelt.
account deleted by request

Postby red37 » Fri May 02, 2008 1:40 pm

:bump

Was digging this up while looking for that stuff about McCartney and the Sgt Peppers (which the missus wanted to read). So while im at it...

bump!

One of my favourite threads on here. At least the bulls.hit talked about in this is a half decent read!!  :p

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 02, 2008 1:45 pm

The funny thing about consipracy theories is that there are so many that the real conspiracies are never unearthed. the NWO does exist... the illuminati has ruined that. oklahoma city was NOT just timothy McVeigh but other bombings ruin this. people just need to be intelligent about these things. the McVeigh bombing is the maddest if you really get into it
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 02, 2008 2:00 pm

taff wrote:I reckon the yanks landed on the moon

in that case where are the stars, and i dont mean on the flag?

Last edited by Judge on Fri May 02, 2008 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri May 02, 2008 2:21 pm

Gee never heard of that McCartney  one before, if true it would certainly explain the Mull of Kintrye
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri May 02, 2008 5:17 pm

Judge wrote:

from Wiki

Stars are also never seen in Space Shuttle, Mir, International Space Station Earth observation photos, or even sporting events that take place at night. The sun in the Earth/Moon area shines as brightly as on a clear noon day on Earth, so cameras used for imaging these things are set for daylight exposure, with quick shutter speeds in order to prevent overexposing the film. The dim light of the stars simply does not have a chance to expose the film. (This effect can be demonstrated on Earth by attempting to view stars from a brightly lit parking lot. You can only see them if you somehow block out all illuminated objects from your field of view, and then let your eyes adjust for night vision. Otherwise, it is like taking a picture of the night sky with exposure settings for a bright sunny day. Science fiction movies and television shows do confuse this issue by depicting stars as visible in space under all lighting conditions.) Stars were seen by every Apollo mission crew except for the unfortunate Apollo 13 (they couldn't see the stars due to the fact that oxygen and water vapor created a haze around the spacecraft). Stars were used for navigation purposes and were occasionally also seen through cabin windows when the conditions allowed. To see stars, nothing lit by sunlight could be in the viewer's field of view. (Plait 2002:158-60).

There's more if you're interested

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Examination_of_Apollo_moon_photos

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 02, 2008 5:24 pm

s@int wrote:

It reminds me of the "Flawed Man Theory" that was doing the rounds when Clinton was in the Whitehouse. The idea was that if the "powers behind the throne" deliberately picked a candidate who had a weakness or secret life (Clinton for example was a sexual preditor) they could easily manipulate him.

getting a bj from youer secretary hardly classifies you as a sexual predator (the chris rock take on the lewinsky affair is priceless)
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri May 02, 2008 6:40 pm

dawson99 wrote:
s@int wrote:

getting a bj from youer secretary hardly classifies you as a sexual predator (the chris rock take on the lewinsky affair is priceless)

There are much darker sexual incidents that Bill Clinton allegedly was involved in.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri May 02, 2008 11:46 pm

dawson99 wrote:
s@int wrote:

There are much darker sexual incidents that Bill Clinton allegedly was involved in.

Hey in that disco light that goat did look 18 though
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat May 03, 2008 12:50 am

laza wrote:Gee never heard of that McCartney  one before, if true it would certainly explain the Mull of Kintrye

:D  :D

there are some good websites on this theory that links all the evidence.

when you see it it all links together and makes sense but then knowing their sense of humour maybe they played along and left clues to start a conspiracy theory
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Sat May 03, 2008 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby Kharhaz » Sat May 03, 2008 1:40 am

Judge wrote:

Ever stood in endless fields on earth and seen nothing but darkness when it is night? you have to look up to see the stars, everytime, to see the stars, look up.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Sat May 03, 2008 2:04 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
Judge wrote:

Ever stood in endless fields on earth and seen nothing but darkness when it is night? you have to look up to see the stars, everytime, to see the stars, look up.

if you take a long empty kitchen roll tube and look thru it at the day sky, you can see stars
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat May 03, 2008 2:07 pm

I just need to say no to the wife and I see stars :D
account deleted by request

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum