The lfc newkit conspiracy

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 72-1099179158 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:53 am

Well Hustler is back, for his 3rd appearance!

looks like my old Screen name has been 'removed' for some reason from this site, without prior warning!. People have tried to ban the "King" of this forum, but you know what they say.....You just cant keep a good guy down!

Dont like a bit of opinion do you all? a bit of criticism, controversy, a bit of free speech? ??????

You are all full of ****. and you know it!

There are so many hasbeens in here its untrue, and most of you havent the foggiest what u are talking about.

Although my points are often critical, they are truthful at the same time. Dont listen to anything Leonmc, Stu the red or St Michael have to say! they think they have some devine right in here.

You aint gettin rid of me , never! Ill come back again and again.

I cant stand the little pi**wipes, who are the moderators, thinking they are like gods amidst these forums, but have few valid points themselves. any tom dick or harry can be a moderator.

Please dont delete my screenname withouth prior warning again, please lets be men about it, and maybe we can sort it out like men?

you know what i mean.
72-1099179158

Postby 72-1099179158 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:29 am

I agree...Signed Rafael Benitez
72-1099179158

Postby greenred » Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:04 am

You dont bother me mate.Ive seen more offensive people on here who`ve never been banned.You can talk ****** at times but hey...its the internet.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:05 am

Why go for another ban? Just calm down and behave yourselves and you might stay on for a while.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby BOODIDDY » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:53 am

ive never found you offensive, like you said stu the red and et all annoy me. They think they are gods.
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:20 am

Hustler invented new identities this week for the sole purpose of winding up other members.It was interesting why he chose ManUtd and also significant why he invented a Millwall fan(OKR) to spew more anti Liverpool fan rhetoric.
    I agree there are occassions where Hustler posts interesting debate,but sadly he likes nothing better than post a heap of lies,untruths,rubbish ,just to incite conflict.When you bring up Hillsborough as an example of football hooliganism,as you have done on many occassions,then you have no right to be on this forum.Get an education Hustler and stick to one identity.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:22 am

Hear hear Supersub
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:30 am

supersub wrote:Hustler invented new identities this week for the sole purpose of winding up other members.It was interesting why he chose ManUtd and also significant why he invented a Millwall fan(OKR) to spew more anti Liverpool fan rhetoric.
    I agree there are occassions where Hustler posts interesting debate,but sadly he likes nothing better than post a heap of lies,untruths,rubbish ,just to incite conflict.When you bring up Hillsborough as an example of football hooliganism,as you have done on many occassions,then you have no right to be on this forum.Get an education Hustler and stick to one identity.

:angry: was he millwall fan aswell keyboard gangster wind up merchants have no place here.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:44 am

[quote="Hustler wont be banned"]I cant stand the little pi**wipes, who are the moderators, thinking they are like gods amidst these forums, but have few valid points themselves. any tom dick or harry can be a moderator.

Please dont delete my screenname withouth prior warning again, please lets be men about it, and maybe we can sort it out like men?

you know what i mean.

]
Inever for one minute,thought myself as a god,just someone who likes tooffer a bit of my time to keep the forum clean of scum that infiltrates the airwaves from time to time.The chances of you ever being a moderator...well I need say no more on that score.

Oh!  is that a childish threat of physical violence...do me a favour.... yer big ponce.

now look you've made call you names.
Last edited by supersub on Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:45 am

Oh!  is that a childish threat of physical violence...do me a favour.... yer big ponce.
:laugh: lol SS  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:08 pm

supersub wrote:Hustler invented new identities this week for the sole purpose of winding up other members.It was interesting why he chose ManUtd and also significant why he invented a Millwall fan(OKR) to spew more anti Liverpool fan rhetoric.

...so that gypo is the one who sent me that hilarious PM.. supposed to be a "nasty PM"..  :laugh:

.. gosh I must really get to him... and he apoligised to Lynds and I ... :laugh: :upside:

... name like Leah "Bent.ley"..  :laugh:.. what a creepy sado.. yeuk...
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Honolulu Bob » Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:59 pm

Hustler wont be banned wrote:People have tried to ban the "King" of this forum, but you know what they say.....You just cant keep a good guy down!

What a wa nker!  :D
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:22 pm

No one really gives a sh it about Hustler . Ignore him and leave it to our mod bouncers to just keep kickin' him out when he gets to full of himself, (shouldn't be long now  :D  )

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:41 pm

Hustler wont be banned wrote:Well Hustler is back, for his 3rd appearance!

looks like my old Screen name has been 'removed' for some reason from this site, without prior warning!. People have tried to ban the "King" of this forum, but you know what they say.....You just cant keep a good guy down!

Dont like a bit of opinion do you all? a bit of criticism, controversy, a bit of free speech? ??????

You are all full of ****. and you know it!

There are so many hasbeens in here its untrue, and most of you havent the foggiest what u are talking about.

Although my points are often critical, they are truthful at the same time. Dont listen to anything Leonmc, Stu the red or St Michael have to say! they think they have some devine right in here.

You aint gettin rid of me , never! Ill come back again and again.

I cant stand the little pi**wipes, who are the moderators, thinking they are like gods amidst these forums, but have few valid points themselves. any tom dick or harry can be a moderator.

you know what i mean.

Who cares?

ManUtd?  What was that all about?
jonnymac1979

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:04 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:ManUtd?  What was that all about?

thats his team jonnymac didn't you know, cos he ain't know LFc fan.
Last edited by LFC #1 on Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum