Car spare parts - Mad as hell

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:26 am

peewee wrote:
A.B. wrote:Ah FFS, Peewee let it go.

hi AB, again your another one who doesnt know the full extent of the pms i recieved from this sick f.ck, so no i wont let it go, the guy was banned and should not be back on here and as tedious as it is for others i will carry on until he reveals his true self again.

dont be taken in by him, the guy is sick hes a young boy who tries to be something he isnt.

now if he sent me a pm and said sorry for all his sh.it, then i may consider letting it go, but the fact he doesnt even have the decency and skulks round the forum like he did nothing wrong shows what type of character he is.

to make it clear i am not the only one who wants rid of him and i have received plenty of pms saying i am doing the right thing. others dont want him either but wont be vocal as they know they will have people on their case who dont realise what an a.ss he is.

i hope that clears it up and i ont want to fall out with you, but his return as already caused so many problems on here

I agree with you PeeWee , but as he has been allowed to stay I'll just treat him like any other turd you see in street ,step over it and walk on.

Sorry to hear about your motor JBG, some "friends" you've got there fella .   :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 2520years » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:30 am

Try this JBG:

Autotrader Parts Page

It gives you half a dozen parts suppliers to choose from.  They each look around the country for you to find the cheapest deal, then they have it delivered to you.

(My mate recommends it, but when I tried to get a Rover part none of them could get it for me - no surprise really!)
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby Woollyback » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:09 am

JBG try and find a renault megane owners' forum - there'll be a few out there for sure, post your topic and hey presto, plenty of advice from people who live breathe eat and sleep renault meganes
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:18 pm

the best solution in my humble opinion is to weld the door permanently shut, take out the window and enter and exit the car 'dukes of hazard' style. then its just a case of getting mrs JBG to dress up in hot pants and high heels and bob's your uncle :nod

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:22 pm

2520years wrote:Try this JBG:

Autotrader Parts Page

It gives you half a dozen parts suppliers to choose from.  They each look around the country for you to find the cheapest deal, then they have it delivered to you.

(My mate recommends it, but when I tried to get a Rover part none of them could get it for me - no surprise really!)

try shanghai motors for rover  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:23 pm

us ea bit of string i reckon, that'll sort it til end of the season :p
(i dont know much about cars)
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:26 pm

dawson99 wrote:us ea bit of string i reckon, that'll sort it til end of the season :p
(i dont know much about cars)

figures  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:29 pm

i know a lot about figures :p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

JBG, where abouts are you living? In NI we have a place called Traynors that do a lot of second hand things for cars. I have been quite a lot to get bits and peices for my Passat! And before the jokes about women drivers start, its nothing to do with crashing the car!! Because I taxi, things wear out a lot quicker!!
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:49 pm

as we can see, kazza is clearly lying :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:13 pm

peewee wrote:
A.B. wrote:Ah FFS, Peewee let it go.

hi AB, again your another one who doesnt know the full extent of the pms i recieved from this sick f.ck, so no i wont let it go, the guy was banned and should not be back on here and as tedious as it is for others i will carry on until he reveals his true self again.

dont be taken in by him, the guy is sick hes a young boy who tries to be something he isnt.

now if he sent me a pm and said sorry for all his sh.it, then i may consider letting it go, but the fact he doesnt even have the decency and skulks round the forum like he did nothing wrong shows what type of character he is.

to make it clear i am not the only one who wants rid of him and i have received plenty of pms saying i am doing the right thing. others dont want him either but wont be vocal as they know they will have people on their case who dont realise what an a.ss he is.

i hope that clears it up and i ont want to fall out with you, but his return as already caused so many problems on here

Mate, I understand the situation but don't waste time and energy with him. It will just bring more conflict and drama, it's not worth it. Life's too short  :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Red Baron » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:36 pm

JBG wrote:What :censored:.es me off is that there is a bitch walking about knowing that she cost me a grand and there's nowt I can do about it

Clearly a candidate for "Who would you love to punch".
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:51 pm

indeed RB :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:04 pm

Thanks all for your advice.

The most interesting advice was the person who said that replacing it privately might invalidate my warranty: I hadn't thought of that, and seeing that I still have a few years left on my warranty that is something to think about.

I'd loathe to go to the garage where I bought the car as from my experience (I deal with a lot of road traffic accident cases in work), garages charge an arm and a leg.

I'll get my camera out tonight and post a pic of the damage.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:48 pm

good point your bodywork warranty is usually much longer than the mechanical warranty
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum