Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Pedro O'Maradona » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:33 pm

simolonge wrote:" I LOOK AT PEOPLES MUSCLES"

" HO HO HO"

hahahahahahaha!
Pedro O'Maradona

Postby Effes » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:40 pm

Work shifts - 4 on 4 off.
Have my daughter stay with me, when off at weekend sometimes fit in a night out in town.
When not working in the week go to mate's and play pro evo,golf, cards and chong.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:11 pm

Play guitar,watch movies,listen to music,eat loads,cook,visit family,pub with mates,watch football,go to Liverpool when i can....breath,sleep and have s.ex with my lady! :D
66-1120597113

Postby dawson99 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:15 pm

mates?
sex with your 'lady'
how do you pay for it all?

:p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:16 pm

daxy1 wrote:well spare time what the feck is that 6 kids and the wife wantin another ( well what can i say women they want me women they need me) i practice ju-jitsu thai boxing and started a little grecco about 9 months ago i have a motorbike but dont get out much lately i work in the social services and i am currently doing 2 years training (skivin really) not much really!

6 kids ! you need a new hobby mate  :D
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:19 pm

dawson99 wrote:mates?
sex with your 'lady'
how do you pay for it all?

:p

Ha ha funny! :laugh:
66-1120597113

Postby dawson99 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:21 pm

cheers, i knew we could be mates. :wwww
Last edited by dawson99 on Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:29 pm

dawson99 wrote:cheers, i knew we could be mates. :wwww

Do i not have to pay first? :D
66-1120597113

Postby dawson99 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:36 pm

ive set up a credit account dude.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:11 pm

I only work 3 days a week but I have plenty to do on my days off. I spend most of my spare time going to football matches and going to my Spanish Classes. I go to Spanish on a Thursday night, so the rest of the time I'm either doing my homework or trawling the internet for past exam papers to do. I have to put it to the side sometimes. I'm also a member of the Glentoran Community Trust and we have just had our first AGM. We put a lot of work into it and I'm happy to say it was a success!! But we still have a long way to go. We are in the process of gettting community projects together. So that takes up a lot of my time at the moment.
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:52 pm

footie
internet(too much time
play ps2
cinema
pitch&putt/golf
pool/snooker

EAT MOST OF THE TIME WHEN IM BORED
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:16 am

daxy1 wrote:well spare time what the feck is that 6 kids and the wife wantin another

Get a telly Daxy  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:41 am

Three months ago, I bought a car, a 60GB iPod video and a Sony PSP with a few quid I'd won on a footy bet.  Not bad ey? 

I've thrown literally shitloads onto my iPod, over 2500 songs, 3GB worth of films and TV I'm yet to watch, and I've got Football Manager Handheld and Pro Evo 5 on my PSP.  I play them when I'm bored.  Be getting Vice City Stories next week when I get paid probably.

Cause I've got the car, I don't drink as much as I used to because I have never agreed with drink driving and the way I drink (I'm a bad piss head...), I'm usually still over the legal limit in the morning when I wake up, so I've been driving the pub the last few months and drinking soft drinks.  I'm hardly ever in you see.  I go the pictures by myself, I'll go the boozer by myself knowing I'll bump into someone I know (or I'll talk to the barmaids), I can pretty much keep myself entertained, I've got loads of mates (they've all got birds like but you can usually find one who isn't seeing theirs....) and other than that, I'm usually trying to get myself laid, sometimes with, most of the time without success, unlike Smeg who is never successful.  I've got two brothers as well who I'm always out boozing with.  Incidentally, I drove them both the boozer tonight while I stayed in, even though I know my mates are in there.  I'm preparing myself for the sick day which will be tomorrow.  I'm going to be messy hopefully.

I'm 27 in half an hour.   Maybe it's time I got a life and stopped pretending I was 18!!! :D :D
jonnymac1979

Postby Woollyback » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:56 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Three months ago, I bought a car, a 60GB iPod video and a Sony PSP with a few quid I'd won on a footy bet.  Not bad ey? 

I've thrown literally shitloads onto my iPod, over 2500 songs, 3GB worth of films and TV I'm yet to watch, and I've got Football Manager Handheld and Pro Evo 5 on my PSP.  I play them when I'm bored.  Be getting Vice City Stories next week when I get paid probably.

Cause I've got the car, I don't drink as much as I used to because I have never agreed with drink driving and the way I drink (I'm a bad piss head...), I'm usually still over the legal limit in the morning when I wake up, so I've been driving the pub the last few months and drinking soft drinks.  I'm hardly ever in you see.  I go the pictures by myself, I'll go the boozer by myself knowing I'll bump into someone I know (or I'll talk to the barmaids), I can pretty much keep myself entertained, I've got loads of mates (they've all got birds like but you can usually find one who isn't seeing theirs....) and other than that, I'm usually trying to get myself laid, sometimes with, most of the time without success, unlike Smeg who is never successful.  I've got two brothers as well who I'm always out boozing with.  Incidentally, I drove them both the boozer tonight while I stayed in, even though I know my mates are in there.  I'm preparing myself for the sick day which will be tomorrow.  I'm going to be messy hopefully.

I'm 27 in half an hour.   Maybe it's time I got a life and stopped pretending I was 18!!! :D :D

bollox john, you're only as old as the woman you feel so keep going barracuda and picking up 18 year old (or stone :laugh: ) hussies and you'll be fine dude :D  i was gonna say i wish i could be 27 again but cobblers to that, i feel exactly the same at 35 as i did at 25 so who gives a monkey's? :buttrock  i see a lot of blokes my age who've turned into right sad cunts and wear cardigans and everything :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:08 am

Woollyback wrote:i see a lot of blokes my age who've turned into right sad cunts and wear cardigans and everything :laugh:

Better not bump into me at Anfield tomorrow then, I'm wearing my chocolate coloured military knitted cardigan.

Don't laugh mate, looks the b*ll*c*ks on me.  It gets me the birds, 18 stone heffers or not. :laugh:

By the way, can I just point out now to whoever's reading that it's not that I 'go' for 18 stoners, I just usually end up with them because it's easier all round.  I do occasionally approach fit birds and reckon I could be very successful, but they're way too much hard work, in that they make you work hard for it. :D

And the bird last week was about 23-24 so if that saying is true, then that's how old I feel!!!! :laugh:
jonnymac1979

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum