Quiet round these here parts - ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:10 am

FCUKIN ****** FOXTEL 
SKy in NZ has it live, but foxtel can't get it - wtf? ???? ???? ???:angry: :angry:
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:12 am

Calm down , calm down :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:12 am

Dalglish wrote:No TV coverage for me either , i'll be THERE in person :D

If i didn't hav Uni the next day i would have tried to be there in person as well, i doubt if i could've got tickets anyway though.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:12 am

LFC #1 wrote:
laza wrote:it doesnt look like there is any live TV coverage of Carling final here in Oz

Absolutley spewing about that.  :angry:

I e-mailed SBS who said they don't have the rihgts to show it which is fair enoguh, but what is foxtel's excuse?

they have shown it live for the last few seasons but this year they decide to show Middlesbrough vs Bolton instead? ??????

I e-mailed fox sports and obvioulsy the ****** didn't rpely, so am trying to find pubs in Sydney that may be showing it but since their is no coverage on Oz Tv, I haven't found newhere as yet.

I think I will have to listen to Steve Hunter on my e-season ticket.   :(

This is exactly the sort of thing that i knew would happen once pay TV got a monoply they can pick and choose and im guessing the Carling cup would have cost them a bit extra so hey dont bother.
Its not like we can go and watch the EPL anywhere else

:angry:
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:13 am

A.B. wrote:Alright Ian its time for you to pay up. Yes I want my damn yen, I said that Biscan would at least have an assist against Leverkusen so pay up. :D

Ermmmmmmmmm Well OK  :D

Biscan was superb but when you pay 6Million for a player you ought to NOT be so surprised when he produces such a  performance which is why he gets the stick in the first place !!
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:15 am

Well guys I'm off to bed just as the fun is starting but work beckons and it's late plus I need my beauty sleep for the long weekend coming up , wish me luck :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:19 am

laza wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:
laza wrote:it doesnt look like there is any live TV coverage of Carling final here in Oz

Absolutley spewing about that.  :angry:

I e-mailed SBS who said they don't have the rihgts to show it which is fair enoguh, but what is foxtel's excuse?

they have shown it live for the last few seasons but this year they decide to show Middlesbrough vs Bolton instead? ??????

I e-mailed fox sports and obvioulsy the ****** didn't rpely, so am trying to find pubs in Sydney that may be showing it but since their is no coverage on Oz Tv, I haven't found newhere as yet.

I think I will have to listen to Steve Hunter on my e-season ticket.   :(

This is exactly the sort of thing that i knew would happen once pay TV got a monoply they can pick and choose and im guessing the Carling cup would have cost them a bit extra so hey dont bother.
Its not like we can go and watch the EPL anywhere else

:angry:

exactly, if SBs had the money or their was still Optus vision as a seperate entity then we wouldn't have this problem.

I am guessing that what you have said is the reason for not shwoing it, costs too much, why bother.

Obviously they aren't going to send me that reason via e-mail cos i would shoot them down in flames.  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:05 am

Dalglish wrote:I'm sure the moderators are doing their utmost to bring calm to this place but you can't legislate when people start talking on an empty head  :D

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:16 am

peewee wrote:
Dalglish wrote:I'm sure the moderators are doing their utmost to bring calm to this place but you can't legislate when people start talking on an empty head  :D

Yes I was drunk and it was very stupid of me Ive appoligised to this person and IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:00 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
peewee wrote:

Yes I was drunk and it was very stupid of me Ive appoligised to this person and IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN.

Dont worry CGGY, your not Robinson Crusoe
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:26 pm

lot of work due in uni these past 2 weeks :(  not good i havent had much time for the forums!

WOW i have never seen no members before either jonny! :O
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:16 pm

All the regulars are disappearing. 

Most of it now is Chrissy posting one line threads or polls about Gerrard going or "Who Is Our Best Player? :( :( :angry:
jonnymac1979

Postby Dom1 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:17 pm

good to see that you have stuck around jonny!
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:18 pm

Dom1 wrote:WOW i have never seen no members before either jonny! :O

When I think about it, there was ONE person on here (me), but I don't bother with the active users list anymore.  I'm on here most of the time in between doing real work and stuff but I can't be ar$ed changing the setting.  :D  :D
jonnymac1979

Postby Dom1 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:20 pm

im the same, when im online i will stay logged on the forum but i spend most of the time typing work up and other more important things!
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum