Bad feeling, - Or is it a forum war?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby GYBS » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:17 pm

cause people want everyone to be like gerrard or torres etc - ie want 11 world class players .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:18 pm

and others are so blinded to the point where they feel Berbatov is better then Kuyt.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:20 pm

metalhead wrote:
s@int wrote::D

I have no axe to grind over Kuyt, he's a good squad player but shouldn't be a regular (key) first teamer imo. I thought he had a good game against Everton and a poor game against Citeh but still scored. Unless we buy someone or we move Gerrard out there he is the best we have in that position. I can't see what all the arguments are about tbh.

mate, this is the gen chat not the liverpool discussion chat... :D

Sorry mate, how about if I throw in a joke ?

Dirk Kuyt went into a Liverpool Burger King demanding two whoppers, to which the assistant responded: "you're extremely handsome, and your first touch is excellent."
:p
account deleted by request

Postby GYBS » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:23 pm

lol very funny saint .

and max what ever your name is are you going to bring that up every single time ? if so go back and read what was said then come back and quote what i actually said . ie get your facts correct first before trying to be clever
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:27 pm

GYBS wrote:lol very funny saint .

and max what ever your name is are you going to bring that up every single time ? if so go back and read what was said then come back and quote what i actually said . ie get your facts correct first before trying to be clever

not gonna go through ur pile of :censored: for u.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby GYBS » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:29 pm

well then stop going on about it - as i actually said i would prefer kuyt in the team than berbatov not that i thougth kuyt was better .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:30 pm

It’s only the internet.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:30 pm

Number 9, I read the same posts as you do and as a Rafa truster I disagree those posts, but it's just the people tired of Rafa. The same people, under a new manager, and after three draws, would be more willing to give time to the manager, because the new manager will have credit. Just as Rafa had credit in the second season.

The mild moaning you see now (1), is so that when the inevitable 2 consecutive draws come, they'll say "I told you all the way" :D. The ones not believing in Rafa 2 months ago, don't believe in Rafa now. Some will be cautious enough to save the stick for darker times, but I tell you it's very difficult to come from a "I don't trust Rafa" to a "I trust Rafa" unless he wins the league. In that case, if we win the league, 99% of the people will be Rafa trusters again. The remaining 1% might write a letter to Rafa for not winning it earlier. :laugh:

I do see the moaning mate. I just don't  think they're less red than a Rafa truster . Similarly, it would be good if sometimes the "doom & gloomers" assumed that the Rafa trusters are so because they think it's good for the club. I'd support Rafa even if he sold Alonso and even if I consider he has made mistakes, because I see a progress. Otherwise I wouldn't support him.

Max, criticising a player is a natural thing, but insulting it's not. And sometimes we have some of that here.

(1) It's mild, because at some point 2 months ago, we even had to make a positives thread to talk about something positive, everything else was stick to the manager. When a manager has no credit, you'll see opinions about Riera assuming he'll be cráp, etc, etc.

(2) GBYS, you have to learn to not take Stu's post literally. When he says "You're clueless", it's the same as when I say "I disagree". :D
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:31 pm

whatever rocks your socks gybs
maypaxvobiscum

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:38 pm

Just agree to disagree Maypax. Its like Sabre and me, we disagree on almost everything! The only thing we agree on is that Mascherano is far far better than Alonso.

Postby Sabre » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:42 pm

True S@int. But for once I agreed with you I called it wrong. When the moment of truth came, rotation disappeared, and the most consistent player is to be chosen, Alonso has been the choice. :D

I even had hopes that needing minutes poor Mascherano, and having played a lot of minutes Alonso, Xabi would be the one to be subbed.

But no :D

P.S. Just kidding. I think it's a matter of momentum, just like Alonso had to wait his chance when he was coming from injury and Lucas was playing well. Rafa is just sending a message to Mash that trips with the Albiceleste have a price to be paid ;)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:44 pm

:angry:

:D

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:45 pm

s@int wrote:The only thing we agree on is that Mascherano is far far better than Alonso.

Cough cough i was in a good mood till you said that :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:58 pm

Sabre wrote:Number 9, I read the same posts as you do and as a Rafa truster I disagree those posts, but it's just the people tired of Rafa. The same people, under a new manager, and after three draws, would be more willing to give time to the manager, because the new manager will have credit. Just as Rafa had credit in the second season.

The mild moaning you see now (1), is so that when the inevitable 2 consecutive draws come, they'll say "I told you all the way" :D. The ones not believing in Rafa 2 months ago, don't believe in Rafa now. Some will be cautious enough to save the stick for darker times, but I tell you it's very difficult to come from a "I don't trust Rafa" to a "I trust Rafa" unless he wins the league. In that case, if we win the league, 99% of the people will be Rafa trusters again. The remaining 1% might write a letter to Rafa for not winning it earlier. :laugh:

I do see the moaning mate. I just don't  think they're less red than a Rafa truster . Similarly, it would be good if sometimes the "doom & gloomers" assumed that the Rafa trusters are so because they think it's good for the club. I'd support Rafa even if he sold Alonso and even if I consider he has made mistakes, because I see a progress. Otherwise I wouldn't support him.

Max, criticising a player is a natural thing, but insulting it's not. And sometimes we have some of that here.

(1) It's mild, because at some point 2 months ago, we even had to make a positives thread to talk about something positive, everything else was stick to the manager. When a manager has no credit, you'll see opinions about Riera assuming he'll be cráp, etc, etc.

(2) GBYS, you have to learn to not take Stu's post literally. When he says "You're clueless", it's the same as when I say "I disagree". :D

Sabre I am not saying anyone is less red ffs!I would'nt go down that road,it's pointless!
What I am trying to say is that there are too many on here that always just moan and complain about the smallest things and shi'te on the manager and certain players even when we win games!The same people NEVER talk about anything positive or the good things that are happening.
Im not expecting anyone to say Rafa is perfect and all our players are world class because that is not the case..far from it!

But we have had a good start our best ever in the League.The team has showed character on many occasions this season that has been missing previously!Im happy with the way things are going and I dont see how anyone has any reason to be otherwise..but still they moan.
I just think the criticism and complaining is overboard and I sure as feck dont think im being "happy clappy" in saying that...just realistic!
Ok maybe you can understand the whinges and gripes..I just cant.I guess you are just a more diplomatic guy than me! :D

Think of it this way,if you never watched football and never knew anything about it,were totally oblivious to any results...came on and read this forum...would you think we were joint top of the league??
Totally rhetorical question but think about it!
Then maybe you'll get where im coming from mate!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:04 pm

PS Im not talking about moaners anymore because then I will just be a moaner who moans about moaners! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum