A footballing science

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:37 pm

i think stmike could be one and the same, so he only posted his own work, so AB and Max, go suck yerself off :p

in fact,AB or max, ring the guy from the other forum and ask him, stop trying to undermine a good lad, you Fu*king di'ck :angry:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:47 pm

Too many people wearing Big Hats and calling themselves "Sheriff" . The same little fckers who happily copy someones cd's and dvd's thus avoiding giving any monetary credit to the artist involved . Fu*king Hypocrites .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:50 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Too many people wearing Big Hats and calling themselves "Sheriff" . The same little fckers who happily copy someones cd's and dvd's thus avoiding giving any monetary credit to the artist involved . Fu*king Hypocrites .

i wear a small hat and call myself judge  :D

so its not me woof  :)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fingers » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:52 pm

To be fair i don't care who wrote it, i thought it was a good piece, and had it not been posted on this forum i never would of seen it, so cheers St Mike, regardless who wrote it, i enjoyed reading it.
ta muchly.
its a site better than  yet another post about 'Stevie G must be joining Chelsea cos he wore blue pants' thread.
As always I am focused on supporting the Cloob and the Manager
Fingers

Postby maximus » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:54 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:i think stmike could be one and the same, so he only posted his own work, so AB and Max, go suck yerself off :p

in fact,AB or max, ring the guy from the other forum and ask him, stop trying to undermine a good lad, you Fu*king di'ck :angry:

Pervy w@nk stain
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby Fingers » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:55 pm

To be fair i don't care who wrote it, i thought it was a good piece, and had it not been posted on this forum i never would of seen it, so cheers St Mike, regardless who wrote it, i enjoyed reading it.
ta muchly.
its a site better than  yet another post about 'Stevie G must be joining Chelsea cos he wore blue pants' thread.
As always I am focused on supporting the Cloob and the Manager
Fingers

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:57 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:i wear a small hat and call myself judge  :D

so its not me woof  :)

:laugh:
Naw Judge , I'm just havin' a go at the self righteous b'stards who are jumpin' on St Mick .
As others have indicated ,do we really care where it came from ? I don't and it was a good read .
:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Gareth G » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:56 pm

Sorry if this has already been said, but did nobody think that it could have been st.mick who wrote that other piece on the other forum?
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:03 pm

no cos he is a robbing ba3tard who probably does this all the time

got no sympathy for him
109-1105722616

Postby Ciggy » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:37 pm

I like our san Miguel hes a nice kid,
but A.B. isnt the first one to point out this copy and paste stuff, so I dont think he should be getting the blame either :kungfu:
Im sure if A.B. copy and pasted someone elses stuff, there would be a 100 people sayin heres the link ya robbin b@stard bla bla bla...................
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:51 pm

dia- mond wrote:stmike, Morientes not glamerous enough???
you could have left this bit out.
I dont think Zarababe would agree with this either  :love:  :love:

.. agreed .. that is a shocking statement .. Mmmorientes is gloamour on legs :devil:

.. and Oi leave Saint alone.. u bunch of Bullies...  :angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:54 pm

FACT is theres an awful lot of copy and paste stuff on here from websites and forums. But thats what makes this forum good as if you miss something somewhere else you can find it on here.
Just think its out of order giving A.B. the blame.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:16 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:FACT is theres an awful lot of copy and paste stuff on here from websites and forums. But thats what makes this forum good as if you miss something somewhere else you can find it on here.
Just think its out of order giving A.B. the blame.

No probs with copy and paste, thats what this forum is all about, informing and discussing matters on LFC. But when you do it, please say where it has come from.

I like St. Mick, and generally like reading HIS posts and views, obviously very passionate about the game and LFC in general.

But he is taking the plaudits for articles he has obviously not written, I think that is quite sad.   :(
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:22 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I like our san Miguel, but A.B. isnt the first one to point out this copy and paste stuff, so I dont think he should be getting the blame either :kungfu:
Im sure if A.B. copy and pasted someone elses stuff, there would be a 100 people sayin heres the link ya robbin b@stard bla bla bla...................

Theres a difference when you copy and paste and also include the rightful source where it comes from and therese also when you post something that is not yours, then people credited it you for writting it and you keep posting in that topic and not even mentioning the fact that you did not write it.

Woof, Redtone wrote this on TALKLFC before STmick did, STMick copied it and pasted it here withou giving the proper credit.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby zarababe » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:25 pm

.. oh get over it u bunch of... c ... c.... complainers :O  sick of this constant moaning :angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum