Postby anfieldroad » Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:16 pm

nob
come on you reds
anfieldroad

Postby the great one » Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:45 pm

ArgentinaCRESPO wrote:heinze samuel coloccini j.zanetti

rosales veron mascherano d'alessandro

crespo tevez

There is two players there which are quality youngster but your back 4 is average no Ayala  ???
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldroad » Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:21 am

???
come on you reds
anfieldroad

Postby ArgentinaCRESPO » Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:30 pm

ARGENTINA
got no money,no car, not even a slut to :censored:/but i don't care/ because we are carsi, kings of the world. or:got no money for the bar/too ugly to pull a girl/no charisma to cut a cool image/but we belong to besiktas, so :censored: the lot of you. the club colours are black and white:white-black, life-death
ArgentinaCRESPO

Postby Big Niall » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:55 pm

England will probably get to about the quarters again. Decent team.

Don't know why the media put the hype on them as if they are world beaters, unusually for England they have no solid goalie, and also have no left midfielder, Beckham is a liability, and besides Owen and Rooney (one of which will probably be injured at some stage in the tournament) have nobody to score. I also think the midfield is not creative. Scholes was excellent but is now gone, Stevie G & Lampard don't have the same skills as Scholes.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:14 pm

mmmmmmmmm.........lets see what the friendly brings with holland. i think little wright-phillips is great. we have so much individual talent in this country, its a shame it rarely gels when it matters!!
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the return of HAS » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:57 pm

If England are to have a 'chance' of winning the 2006 World Cup we need to be able to select our best 11. Any injuries and we start looking weak(except at centre back).
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:00 am

come on ENGLAND
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the return of HAS » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:21 am

By Wednesday England should be all but qualified.
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:01 am

ArgentinaCRESPO wrote:ARGENTINA

bit biased arent you really, to be honest like...  :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:25 pm

i think england have got a decent chance in germany.
i think until rooney went off against portugal in euro 2004 we were the better side, and still were unlucky to go out in the lottery of pens.
i think the england team is probably the most expensive in the world in terms if you had to buy them for a club side.
more importantly i think the other traditional heavyweights arent as strong as they used to be a few years ago.
if we have a bit of luck on the way and all our players get to the finals fit i think we`ve a reasonable chance.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:51 am

agreed
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:15 am

I wouldn't get too carried away lads. The performance on Saturday was very good but lets face it N.Ireland are absolutely shocking. This England team have the talent to beat any team in the world but Erickson has failed to instill the tactics, belief or style of play required to win the big games against the really big teams.

His record in Qualifiers is second to none but think back to the France, Portugal and Brazil defeats in the last two tournaments. We played scared in every one of them, defending on our own 18 with 10 behind the ball and not a sniff of possession. I'd like to think this team can push on and do great things but i'll only believe it possible when they start turning in N.Ireland type performances against the bigger boys.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:01 pm

Scottbot wrote:I wouldn't get too carried away lads. The performance on Saturday was very good but lets face it N.Ireland are absolutely shocking. This England team have the talent to beat any team in the world but Erickson has failed to instill the tactics, belief or style of play required to win the big games against the really big teams.

His record in Qualifiers is second to none but think back to the France, Portugal and Brazil defeats in the last two tournaments. We played scared in every one of them, defending on our own 18 with 10 behind the ball and not a sniff of possession. I'd like to think this team can push on and do great things but i'll only believe it possible when they start turning in N.Ireland type performances against the bigger boys.

they were all close though scott, france pulled a result out of the jaws of defeat and the portugal game we were cruising at 1-0 and had them under pressure until rooney went off.
when rooney went off the portugal team pushed forward because basically they knew owen wasnt gonna take them on like rooney.
that brasil game, we had no gerrard and beckham was injured and shouldnt have been playing, even then it took of arthritic keeping from `springheeled jack` seaman to throw it away.
i`ve never been a big england fan, but for once we look to have one of - if not - the best international squad in the world at the mo.
if we dont win a major trophy with this lot we never will.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:25 pm

.. Engerland havn't got a chance.. as per usual the hype before will be about us being world beaters... and then we'll flop.. or something similar.. there are stronger international sides who stand a better chance ..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion