MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:26 am

gerrardisgod wrote:its either gerrard or totti

:D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:29 pm

Zidane WAS great (not as good as Maradonna though) but not anymore. I don't think anybody has been consistent enough to be a great.

As for Gerrard - you're having a laugh?
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:02 pm

Kaka' is fast becoming one of the best palyers in the world, if he isn't already, those Brazilians sure know how to produce quality players.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:04 pm

LFC #1 wrote:Kaka' is fast becoming one of the best palyers in the world, if he isn't already, those Brazilians sure know how to produce quality players.

i agree. all this talk of england winning the world cup next year is nonsense. brazil will walk it with the players they've got.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:32 pm

stmichael wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:Kaka' is fast becoming one of the best palyers in the world, if he isn't already, those Brazilians sure know how to produce quality players.

i agree. all this talk of england winning the world cup next year is nonsense. brazil will walk it with the players they've got.

hmm their defence could be an issue, but who needs a defence when you have the likes of Kaka, Ronaldinho, Adriano and Ronaldo! Plus excellent ball winning midfield players in Gilberto and Emerson.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:37 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
stmichael wrote:

hmm their defence could be an issue, but who needs a defence when you have the likes of Kaka, Ronaldinho, Adriano and Ronaldo! Plus excellent ball winning midfield players in Gilberto and Emerson.

i remember one classic clip from the last world cup which had alan hansen tairing his hair out in the studio. roberto carlos the "left back" comes out with the ball and hits a magnificent 60 yard diagonal ball to cafu, the "right back". i also remember lucio the "centre back" scoring a ridiculous overhead kick in one game. it was champagne football alright. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby kopite » Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:16 pm

I think the best player in the world at the present time is either kaka or shevchenko  :D
kopite

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:34 pm

stmichael wrote:

they dont win on the continent of europe, they only win in country`s where european players get the sh1tes.
they`ll have to find some decent midfielders from somewhere because kleberson and the lad from arsenal aren`t much to write home about.
i was never a big england fan, i didnt like all this national anthem and land of hope and glory cr@p but i`m convinced this england side will go very close if not win it in germany.
we were 1-0 up and all over portugal until rooney went off, they where ****** scared of him.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:55 am

stmichael wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:
stmichael wrote:

i remember one classic clip from the last world cup which had alan hansen tairing his hair out in the studio. roberto carlos the "left back" comes out with the ball and hits a magnificent 60 yard diagonal ball to cafu, the "right back". i also remember lucio the "centre back" scoring a ridiculous overhead kick in one game. it was champagne football alright. :D

the overhead kick was Edmilson.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:58 am

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:they`ll have to find some decent midfielders from somewhere because kleberson and the lad from arsenal aren`t much to write home about.

agree on Kleberson, but Gilberto is a very good player, Arsenal really missed him, and when he came back a couple of weeks ago the Arsenal fans were raving on 606 how well he played.

they also have Emerson who is at Juve, excellent player.

Those two are holding players and with your attacking midfielders in Kaka and Ronaldinho I don't see Brazils' midfield as a problem.

then they have good younsgters in Alex, Diego and Renato.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anelka1907 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:59 pm

ALEX DE SOUZA :blues:
anelka1907

Postby kopite » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:33 pm

Dida

Cafu                    Lucio           Edmilson           Roberto Carlos

Emerson                Juninho        Kaka              Ze Roberto

Ronaldinho         Ronaldo/Adriano

Subs
Luis Fabiano
Rivaldo
Cris
Diego
Ronaldo/Adriano                  What a Class team anyone I forget
Kleberson
Gilberto         :D
kopite

Postby est1900 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:36 am