Real sociedad - Life in segunda

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:59 pm

Switch it off  :(
LFC2007

Postby Sabre » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:04 pm

What? never.

It reaches a point LFC2007, that as a fan you can get whatever football throws at you. I thought for instance that the relegation would be a massive drama, but actually, you keep enjoying football.

Plus, I want to hear the pundits to slag them off later. :D

Plus, it's the Spanish King's Cup, and we're basque, not interested :D (Kidding, when Toshack won us the cup and got another time to the final I was chuffed)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:08 pm

12 mins' to go, I await the comeback then  :D
LFC2007

Postby erreala 1909 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:59 pm

Hello!

We were losing 6 matches but we won the match versus Castellon the last weekend!

According to some, we are staying on "crisis", but I think this afirmation is wrong. We aren't passing the best moment, ok, but we have team to win a lot of matches in a second division and I trust in the coach, Juanma Lillo.

The most important player of our team isn't in a good moment, but I trust him and I'm sure that I won't be upset with, since it he has never done it.

Go RS!

Sorry for my bad english. :down:
Last edited by erreala 1909 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
erreala 1909

Postby Sabre » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:53 pm

erreala 1909 wrote:Hello!

We were losing 6 matches but we won the match versus Castellon the last weekend!

According to some, we are staying on "crisis", but I think this afirmation is wrong. We aren't passing the best moment, ok, but we have team to win a lot of matches in a second division and I trust in the coach, Juanma Lillo.

The most important player of our team isn't in a good moment, but I trust him and I'm sure that I won't be upset with, since it he has never done it.

Go RS!

Sorry for my bad english. :down:

You're a good supporter lad.

The problem with our club is that most people isn't that young and most of us haven't known the club in segunda before.

That leads to lack of patience mate. People are not ready to have patience with the youngsters. People ask for sacking the manager as if that would solve something. We're a young squad, and we have to be patient. We have to know to be in Segunda just as we learned to be in Primera and win the Liga twice.

We can learn about that in Liverpool Erreala. They too have known the second division, and from there, from the very bottom they built all their football glory later.

Institutinally the club is still a mess though. Sócking decissions last years: Arteta to Everton for 1 Million Pounds while we gave Xabi Alonso's brother a 5 year contract?

Undermining Pako Aiestaran's authority after telling him he was going to be the football director? Too many mistakes. You and I would make a better work as chairman mate.

Your english is as good as it was mine at your age :)
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby erreala 1909 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:21 pm

You have many reason, Sabre.

Is the first time what we see the club in segunda. This is our second season in this category and we must have patience while the club works normally.

Last year, I didn't worry with the proposition of Maria DLP for 3 years, because I think Chris Coleman is good coach for our club. He direct our team with patience and he was using "cantera".

But Maria, Larzábal and company are disaster of bosses, and I agree they "marcha". I voted to Iñaki Badiola and I surprised with the contratation of Martí, Merida and Victor.

But I didn't agree a behavior of Badiola in terms of Pako Aiestarán or chinese shops. And now, I don't trust in him.

In those moments, the environment of our club isn't very friendly, because we are in bancarrota and the "Diputación of Gipuzkoa" and many politics are trying done by the control of the club.:veryangry

But I trust in Lillo, Aranburu and De Cerio specially, and the team generally to up the club to our site, the category called "La Liga".

GORA ERREALA! GO REDS!
Last edited by erreala 1909 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
erreala 1909

Postby Sabre » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:30 pm

Nice one. Posting in foreign language helps your english a lot and that's how I improved my vocabulary. In the english academies they don't teach important words like "sacking" (destituir), bancarrota (bankrupcy), studs (tacos), or youth system (cantera).

Marcha is "they leave"

I quite agree what you say, but sometimes mate we have to do self criticism. It's true our bosses (the staff) are shít, it's true the politicians try to control the club, it's true that we're surrounded by journos who are clueless about football (ni puta idea), but the supporters don't do as much as we could.

I know for a fact that you shout and sing every game mate, but Anoeta is a fúcking morgue. Yeh, in the away games we have a loyal bunch that outsings other stadiums, but Anoeta with that fúcking tracks (pistas de atletismo) is a morgue, a funeral :(

We have to push harder. I'm thinking about leaving my closest friends (I've watched football with them every game since we moved to Anoeta) and go to the part of the stadium in which there's more sings.

I don't like everything that goes on in your side of the stands (you know, the political stuff), but I'm síck of silenced people surrounding me, fúcking tired of the fúcking girlfriend that holds the arm of his boyfriend. I mean, I'm all for introducing women in stadiums, I am getting my girl into it too, but if they go to the stadium it must be to sing, not to make sure his husband doesn't drink too much.
:no

Rant over (fin de chapa)
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby erreala 1909 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:55 pm

Eskerrik asko for the small dictionary :D

And I repeat what you have many reason. Fantastic post! :bowdown
erreala 1909

Postby AkifDede » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:54 pm

While Nihat was playing for Sociedad i was fan of Sociedad then.

Westerveld-De Pedro-Kovacevic-Nihat-Xabi Alonso-Arif-Tayfun-Valeri Karpin. :)

But now Necati is playing. How is his performance?
Last edited by AkifDede on Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AkifDede

Postby Sabre » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:13 pm

AkifDede wrote:While Nihat was playing for Sociedad i was fan of Sociedad then.

Westerveld-De Pedro-Kovacevic-Nihat-Xabi Alonso-Arif-Tayfun-Valeri Karpin. :)

But now Necati is playing. How is his performance?

Kvarme, another red, was crucial in that season we almost won the Liga.

Apparently he had a lot of troubles in his former club and he came with no match fitness, now he's fitter than when he came.

He hasn't scored yet and idiots are saying he's not good enough. But I think he'll start scoring soon enough, you still can see his quality in some controls and movements.
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AkifDede » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:18 am

Necati is well down player but he hasn't chance for playing in Galatasaray squad. Because Ümit Karan, Baros and Nonda are playing GS. Necati was scored goals when Hagi was coach of Galatasaray but he didn't well after Hagi went.
AkifDede

Postby erreala 1909 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:26 pm

I had a Kvarme T-shirt of CL 03-04!  :D

Yesterday, we saw the lesión of our killer, Iñigo Diaz de Cerio, bad new, of course. He broke "tibia y peroné", and he will stay 9 months no playing. :(

Later, one supporter of Real Sociedad hit the coach with a bottle of Coke, and the match was suspended until the time. The supporter went to "txapelurdinas" (stewards?) amashed and he submitted to the police. But they didn't identify him, since it said the newspaper.

When the match was suspended, the scoreboard was marking 0-0.

Agurrak!  :;):
erreala 1909

Postby Sabre » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:52 am

erreala 1909 wrote:I had a Kvarme T-shirt of CL 03-04!  :D

Yesterday, we saw the lesión of our killer, Iñigo Diaz de Cerio, bad new, of course. He broke "tibia y peroné", and he will stay 9 months no playing. :(

Later, one supporter of Real Sociedad hit the coach with a bottle of Coke, and the match was suspended until the time. The supporter went to "txapelurdinas" (stewards?) amashed and he submitted to the police. But they didn't identify him, since it said the newspaper.

When the match was suspended, the scoreboard was marking 0-0.

Agurrak!  :;):

9 months mate, I was in the Mujika goal and I was gutted.

How unlucky can we be? our key players all injured  :(

About the cúnt who threw the bottle, don't get me started
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby erreala 1909 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:03 pm

Really?

I was to go to this goal, but I was late to the stadium and only my friends, who went of "poteo", were in this goal.

We have bad luck, always we touch the most "cafre" players... :no

DIAZ DE CEEERIO, LOROLOROOOO... :buttrock
erreala 1909

Postby erreala 1909 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:58 pm

Hey!

I'm with exams and I can't pass very much for here, but I'm taking a moment to relax and I'm here to show you the last goal of our team, who served to win.   :D

Xabi Castillo's brilliant goal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSZcSZhLvXc

PD. How bad stadium we have... :no
erreala 1909

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion