Real is a ****** joke!

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:27 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Oh get real. Excuse the pun.

More knowlegeless garbarge.

One bloody game!!! ???

It's not just one game, they have been bad in the CL since last season  :D

Plus they didn't just get beat, they got battered!  :cool:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:33 pm

greenred wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Think about it ppl the worse real do the more chance we have on keeping Gerrard so f#k em who gives a sh#t :D

True,but we still have to worry about that bleedin russian and his billions.We need Gerrard badly.

If stevie was going to go to chelsea he would have gone dont worry my friend if he was going anywere it was Real even tho barca are good he wouldnt fit in only english person in the team with his eyes beeing drawn to ronaldinos teeth hes ****** anyway load of rubbish. As ive stated earlier stevie was either injured tonight or our team played that well because he wernt the be an end all of everything was he it was a team performance and garcia finnan cisse riise an a few others shined tonight just shows how ****** we were :Oo:  But Its still early days im not builing my hopes up well I am but what I seen was fantastic and I hope there is more to follow.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:36 pm

Real down-MaGrid. :p 
Was Owen, even on the bench ? If so what an insult, losing 3-0 and not brought on in an attempt to pull a goal back !!  The lad must be having his doubts. Or maybe he has been cooling his heels in the Tapas Bars all week, looking after Beck's girlfriends while Posh is in town !!  :laugh:  :laugh:
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:36 am

Im not takin sides but it is Reals first game I wouldnt write them off to soon last I looked manure where gettin beat 2-0 then ended up 2-2 you can never judge the outcome of the game may it be bad refereeing desitions or a bad performance of a team on the night.  Ok Real have big superstar names in there team you only have to listen to benitez to prove that you can have quality but it doesnt mean you are going to win anything his track record has proved but I wouldnt write Real off probably wont win CL but they arnt ****** either are they? An as far as im concerned now owens there so what have we missed him?  Have we sh#te.
Bring on the mancs monday LFC the greates team in the world we dont need to break records teams need to break ours and they never will  Apart from arsenal that is we need to beat there 45 games undefeated

For the love of LFC use periods in your sentances :D

There was no bad officiating in the game, I watched the entire game. It is quite and simple, Madrid was a mess. From the defence to the offence. They looked like they weighed a ton because they were very slow on the pitch. Zidane was not effective at all, Figo and Raul played a bad passing game while Ronaldo seemed too overweight too run get the ball and score like he used to.

The defence was sleep walking, they were that bad. Beckham's performence is getting worse and worse. I think Eriksson is a Beckham fan because if it was some other player he wouldn't be on the English squad.

Real had no chances of scoring. Leverkusen is a club who has lost to Madrid every time they have played them until now.

This was a straight out beating.
Last edited by A.B. on Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby laza » Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:45 am

Forgetting little spats on the board and getting back to real issues

How about that first bayer goal...........whoa
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:51 am

That was a thunder bolt, bounced off the post and off the keeper's back into the goal. Last goal was a gift by Madrid to Bayer, reminds me of what Silvestre does with the ball. I wonder why Carlos didn't put any effort to clear the ball.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby azriahmad » Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:29 am

A.B., I don't mean to slag you or what, but I thought Real had a really bad game last night.

They are a big club with an unbalanced yet star studded side. They seem to be off form now, with Zidane being quied and Raul having such a long lean spell, and they lack a really competent holding midfielder. Tyeh also have a decent coach. I think this is a one-off, as much as I'd like to savour the moment of this thrashing. Morrientes does tend to shine in the European stage and I tend to believe they will get it right by the end of the Group stage.

BTW, that Brazillian who plays for Bayer (I can't remember his name but he scored the goal where Carlos was guilty of ball watching), with the hairstyle of Paolo Roberto Falcao (a Brazillian star in the 80s who used to play for AS Roma) is anything but an ordinary player, having scored 8 goals in 7 games for Bayer already this season!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:55 am

You must realize that Real Madrid is a club who has spent millions on players just to improve their chances of winning the CL. Losing in the opening game is a bad start for any club, but this is a blow if you will to Madrid
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Shanti » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:18 am

Don't write off Madrid cause it only their first game? be real, folks... It's THREE-NULL, and Leverkusen is no Birmingham (sorry).

As for their defeat, dunno why i feel glad though Owen's in there.
LOVE
SHANTI WULANSARI
Shanti

Postby azriahmad » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:25 am

Well, A.B., let's hope their slump continues and that they will not make it to the knock-out stages so that Liverpool's chances gets better!

I just have the feeling that they are able to dig deep and qualify for the next stages...
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:02 am

azriahmad wrote:Well, A.B., let's hope their slump continues and that they will not make it to the knock-out stages so that Liverpool's chances gets better!

I just have the feeling that they are able to dig deep and qualify for the next stages...

Agreed i wouldnt be writing them off after one result

Besides look on bad side ,if they do have a terrible season instead of the Gerrrad rumours it will be the Rafa rumours instead
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:05 am

laza wrote:
azriahmad wrote:Well, A.B., let's hope their slump continues and that they will not make it to the knock-out stages so that Liverpool's chances gets better!

Agreed i wouldnt be writing them off after one result

Besides look on bad side ,if they do have a terrible season instead of the Gerrrad rumours it will be the Rafa rumours instead

:D They can f#k off they wanted him but he came to us he didnt want to go to that pile of sh#t :p
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Shanti » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:18 am

Never meant to write them off, but trying to be realistic that three-null is a "small end-of-the-world" for any club, and the result has put them far away behind, so as they have to dig deeper than three aggregates, which is not an easy thing to do at all.

Talking about they're gonna get through or fail will have no ending. You can't argue someone who says they're gonna win the next leg or lose it EVEN regardless of the last evening result. I only base my argument to the fact that THREE-NULL is relatively fatal, (will it help if I add: instead of draw, one-null, or two-null). Some people say Real will overcome the next phase 'easily' as if they had no burden at all. I only got in between trying to proportionate the nature.
LOVE
SHANTI WULANSARI
Shanti

Postby desperado0831 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:18 am

hehe...everybody should have a big laugh out on them. They may struggle more hard to bring gerrard to bernabeau after this nighmare. But consider that we get the european campaign first win and gerrard seal his best perfomance so far, i think we will keep gerrard with our improvement. Gerrard is not the manager but he can be the manager. so,why not everybody listen to him. :D
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby Redrider » Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:31 am

If they have a ****** season, it may make them more determined to prise SG from us. I believe that their mid-field was well off the mark last night. Good job Rafa knows the Spanish for p1ss off. :angry:
Redrider
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion