Real is a ****** joke!

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:17 pm

Real Madrid is ****** joke. World class players and they are losing to Bayer Leverkusen 3-0. If you thought that we played sloppy against GAK well you haven't see nothing yet. It's like Bayer are playing a team with average players. Which makes me think why would Gerrard leave for Madrid? He can have a better chance of success here then in Madrid by the looks of it so far.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:37 pm

I hope that Owen had a nice time warming up the Madrid bench.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby the great one » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:01 pm

does people still see them as a favourite for me if bayvern can beat real madrid we can so my favourite are milan,aresnal,valencia barcelona maybe juventus and us
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:11 pm

That was terrible, but rather entertaining seeing them get their asses beat. This proves that no matter how expencive your players are, even a team with average players  can beat you [not saying that Leverkusen is average]
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby taff » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:13 pm

Its like they dont want to play tight gotta admire it but in Europe you will get caugt out
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:18 pm

is this where owen wants to play well he can go ahead not trying to be bitter and wat was the coach thinking bring taking off ronaldo for a real madrid youth i wanted to see owen :D
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:35 pm

Oh get real. Excuse the pun.

More knowlegeless garbarge.

One bloody game!!! ???
115-1073096938

Postby the great one » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:48 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Oh get real. Excuse the pun.

One bloody game!!! ???

it maybe one game but for someone who wants to win the champions league that is a diaster start for them even with the likes of samuel owen if they wanted to use him and playing 3 strikers up front.
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:04 pm

One bloody game!!! ???

Its a carry on from last season for them. I admire their style but they do come unstuck

Maybe Woodgate fit and a defensive midfielder will help but a part of me likes them the way they are

Although I have a feeling Barcelona will come good soon
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:08 pm

One bloody game!!! ???

Stu go suck something you retarderd piece of ******.

You have an execuse for everything, I'm surprised you haven't been comming up with execuses for Manchester United.

This is the most successful club in Europe we are talking about here. The Royal Spanish Club if you will with World Class players who'se main objective is to WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

By their standards they should be winning every game if not at least collecting a point from their oppening game. They lose to the likes of Bayer Leverkusen, and this wasn't even a close game. Bayer dominated from the begining to the end. Madrid's defence,midfield and offence was sloppy and a joke. LOOK AT WHO THEY HAVE ON THEIR SQUAD you ******!

Get your ****** facts straight.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:14 pm

A.B. wrote:Real Madrid is ****** joke.

Your right mate,they are a joke.A collection of egos in white shirts.They are the Manure of spanish football.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:18 pm

Im not takin sides but it is Reals first game I wouldnt write them off to soon last I looked manure where gettin beat 2-0 then ended up 2-2 you can never judge the outcome of the game may it be bad refereeing desitions or a bad performance of a team on the night.  Ok Real have big superstar names in there team you only have to listen to benitez to prove that you can have quality but it doesnt mean you are going to win anything his track record has proved but I wouldnt write Real off probably wont win CL but they arnt ****** either are they? An as far as im concerned now owens there so what have we missed him? ??? Have we sh#te.
Bring on the mancs monday LFC the greates team in the world we dont need to break records teams need to break ours and they never will :D Apart from arsenal that is we need to beat there 45 games undefeated :p
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:18 pm

A.B. wrote:

One bloody game!!! ???

Stu go suck something you retarderd piece of ******.

You have an execuse for everything, I'm surprised you haven't been comming up with execuses for Manchester United.

This is the most successful club in Europe we are talking about here. The Royal Spanish Club if you will with World Class players who'se main objective is to WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

By their standards they should be winning every game if not at least collecting a point from their oppening game. They lose to the likes of Bayer Leverkusen, and this wasn't even a close game. Bayer dominated from the begining to the end. Madrid's defence,midfield and offence was sloppy and a joke. LOOK AT WHO THEY HAVE ON THEIR SQUAD you ******!

Get your ****** facts straight.

ignore him mate.He`s a fekkin eejit :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:21 pm

Think about it ppl the worse real do the more chance we have on keeping Gerrard so f#k em who gives a sh#t :D

I only have one team on my mind now anyways and thats LFC im not intrested in anyone else and what they are doing and what they aint our lads are full of confidence now ok WBA are a minor team in our eyes but still a good result for us cause the baggies have played quite decent since there promotion, and a fantastic 2-0 will over monaco tonight last years finalists come on people get behind our lads give them everything they deserve we are LFC supporters think positive and f#k everyone else what do they matter we are the best :)
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:26 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Think about it ppl the worse real do the more chance we have on keeping Gerrard so f#k em who gives a sh#t :D

True,but we still have to worry about that bleedin russian and his billions.We need Gerrard badly.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion