Carroll for tevez

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby RedAnt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
RedAnt wrote:The fact that he betrayed Manure, and dumped all over City bears no relevance to how he would behave for us. I see that as a positive :) Think of it this way, perhaps he has inadvertatently used the two manc sides to learn how to behave and learn from mistakes. Ya think he's gonna go on strike again? Think he's gonna refuse to warm up again? Think he's gonna risk p*ssing off a third club and ultiamtely risk the rest of his carreer? I reckon the guy would simply be glad to be playing football again. I'd not trade him for Carroll, no way. But as a completely seperate signing he might just be worth a shot! The Kop is a much, much, much (x's a million) better support than anything the Mancs can offer. I don't see how we could possibly pre-judge his behaviour for us based on his behaviour for the Mancs.

He has gone on striker because he wants to leave the COUNTRY not just Manchester - he ultimately wants to go back to Brazil with his family and will use another club as another leg on that journey and that will be in either France or Italy.

He had been a :censored: at both his previous two clubs and that bears a massive relevance to his character.

And you seem to be missing the most important thing - What the player says ! 

He wants to leave the COUNTRY.

We will not sign Tevez because he will refuse to even talk to us because he doesn't want to be in this country. Hopefully you have that point now

Benny, this aint Football Manager. Players mentalities aren't hard coded.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
User avatar
RedAnt
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 pm
Location: Durham

Postby eds » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:18 pm

So we are trying to swap a player that can't play football for another player that refuses to play football.

:suspect:
"LIVERPOOL: 5 European Cups, 18 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 7 FA Cups and 8 League Cups

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
User avatar
eds
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:46 am

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:19 pm

RedAnt wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
RedAnt wrote:The fact that he betrayed Manure, and dumped all over City bears no relevance to how he would behave for us. I see that as a positive :) Think of it this way, perhaps he has inadvertatently used the two manc sides to learn how to behave and learn from mistakes. Ya think he's gonna go on strike again? Think he's gonna refuse to warm up again? Think he's gonna risk p*ssing off a third club and ultiamtely risk the rest of his carreer? I reckon the guy would simply be glad to be playing football again. I'd not trade him for Carroll, no way. But as a completely seperate signing he might just be worth a shot! The Kop is a much, much, much (x's a million) better support than anything the Mancs can offer. I don't see how we could possibly pre-judge his behaviour for us based on his behaviour for the Mancs.

He has gone on striker because he wants to leave the COUNTRY not just Manchester - he ultimately wants to go back to Brazil with his family and will use another club as another leg on that journey and that will be in either France or Italy.

He had been a :censored: at both his previous two clubs and that bears a massive relevance to his character.

And you seem to be missing the most important thing - What the player says ! 

He wants to leave the COUNTRY.

We will not sign Tevez because he will refuse to even talk to us because he doesn't want to be in this country. Hopefully you have that point now

Benny, this aint Football Manager. Players mentalities aren't hard coded.

Do you know why he wants to leave City ?
Benny The Noon
 

Postby RedAnt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
RedAnt wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
RedAnt wrote:The fact that he betrayed Manure, and dumped all over City bears no relevance to how he would behave for us. I see that as a positive :) Think of it this way, perhaps he has inadvertatently used the two manc sides to learn how to behave and learn from mistakes. Ya think he's gonna go on strike again? Think he's gonna refuse to warm up again? Think he's gonna risk p*ssing off a third club and ultiamtely risk the rest of his carreer? I reckon the guy would simply be glad to be playing football again. I'd not trade him for Carroll, no way. But as a completely seperate signing he might just be worth a shot! The Kop is a much, much, much (x's a million) better support than anything the Mancs can offer. I don't see how we could possibly pre-judge his behaviour for us based on his behaviour for the Mancs.

He has gone on striker because he wants to leave the COUNTRY not just Manchester - he ultimately wants to go back to Brazil with his family and will use another club as another leg on that journey and that will be in either France or Italy.

He had been a :censored: at both his previous two clubs and that bears a massive relevance to his character.

And you seem to be missing the most important thing - What the player says ! 

He wants to leave the COUNTRY.

We will not sign Tevez because he will refuse to even talk to us because he doesn't want to be in this country. Hopefully you have that point now

Benny, this aint Football Manager. Players mentalities aren't hard coded.

Do you know why he wants to leave City ?

I believe there's several reasons. Enlighten me?
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
User avatar
RedAnt
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 pm
Location: Durham

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Do you know why he wants to leave City ?

nope...but no doubt you'll tell us anyway, regardless of whether we want to hear it or not  :laugh:
Im sure she said Traore is kaka -DrummerPhil
User avatar
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 10918
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Because his family ( Wife and Kids ) dont want to be in this country.

They spend most of their time away in Brazil so he is left on his own.

So he wants to leave the country to be with his family.

Him moving to Liverpool isn't leaving the country so why would he even bother talking to us.

He wants to go to Brazil as a first choice but it seems his wife is willing to go to Italy.

Hopefully you can now see he won't be going to another English club.
Benny The Noon
 

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:26 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:Do you know why he wants to leave City ?

nope...but no doubt you'll tell us anyway, regardless of whether we want to hear it or not  :laugh:

Your username is quite apt.
Benny The Noon
 

Postby RedAnt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:28 pm

You understand of course that someone posted a rumour here that Liverpool were bidding to buy Tevez? And you say he won't come, that's it. Pointless discussion because of the reasons you just stated? He wants to go to Brazil, but he might, just might decide to use France, or Italy as a stepping stone to cross the ocean?
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
User avatar
RedAnt
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 pm
Location: Durham

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:33 pm

RedAnt wrote:You understand of course that someone posted a rumour here that Liverpool were bidding to buy Tevez? And you say he won't come, that's it. Pointless discussion because of the reasons you just stated? He wants to go to Brazil, but he might, just might decide to use France, or Italy as a stepping stone to cross the ocean?

This is the only forum that I can see that is even discussing this - most are correctly just treating exactly how it deserves to be - as paper bullshite.

But for some reason people on this site grab hold of every single rumour and start to think it could be possible ! 

People need to grab a bit of reality or play Football Manager instead.
Benny The Noon
 

Postby RedAnt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
RedAnt wrote:You understand of course that someone posted a rumour here that Liverpool were bidding to buy Tevez? And you say he won't come, that's it. Pointless discussion because of the reasons you just stated? He wants to go to Brazil, but he might, just might decide to use France, or Italy as a stepping stone to cross the ocean?

This is the only forum that I can see that is even discussing this - most are correctly just treating exactly how it deserves to be - as paper bullshite.

But for some reason people on this site grab hold of every single rumour and start to think it could be possible ! 

People need to grab a bit of reality or play Football Manager instead.

This....is a rumours thread on a discussion forum.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
User avatar
RedAnt
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 pm
Location: Durham

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:39 pm

RedAnt wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
RedAnt wrote:You understand of course that someone posted a rumour here that Liverpool were bidding to buy Tevez? And you say he won't come, that's it. Pointless discussion because of the reasons you just stated? He wants to go to Brazil, but he might, just might decide to use France, or Italy as a stepping stone to cross the ocean?

This is the only forum that I can see that is even discussing this - most are correctly just treating exactly how it deserves to be - as paper bullshite.

But for some reason people on this site grab hold of every single rumour and start to think it could be possible ! 

People need to grab a bit of reality or play Football Manager instead.

This....is a rumours thread on a discussion forum.

Rumours that people actually believe could be true. I bet even yourself are thinking this could happen.
Benny The Noon
 

Postby RedAnt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Let's put it this way. You say Tevez wants to go to Brazil. You however also say that he might go to France, or to Italy, but that he definately WONT stay in England. Tevez coming to Liverpool isn't impossible. Do I think he will? No. But I enjoy discussing rumours on discussion forums.

What we want, and what we get are not always the same things. Sometimes we get things we didn't think we wanted, and we find out we actually quite like it! Broaden your mind  :)

We're not discussing facts. We're discussing a rumour.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
User avatar
RedAnt
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 pm
Location: Durham

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:43 pm

I'll tell you what - next Monday when I meet my mates before going to the ground I'll ask my mates what they think of the rumour and I'll ask the people around me in the stand.

Maybe you can do the same mate.
Benny The Noon
 

Postby RedAnt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:I'll tell you what - next Monday when I meet my mates before going to the ground I'll ask my mates what they think of the rumour and I'll ask the people around me in the stand.

Maybe you can do the same mate.

Sure, if you like discussing rumours, discuss it with your friends by all means.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
User avatar
RedAnt
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 pm
Location: Durham

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:44 pm

RedAnt wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
RedAnt wrote:You understand of course that someone posted a rumour here that Liverpool were bidding to buy Tevez? And you say he won't come, that's it. Pointless discussion because of the reasons you just stated? He wants to go to Brazil, but he might, just might decide to use France, or Italy as a stepping stone to cross the ocean?

This is the only forum that I can see that is even discussing this - most are correctly just treating exactly how it deserves to be - as paper bullshite.

But for some reason people on this site grab hold of every single rumour and start to think it could be possible ! 

People need to grab a bit of reality or play Football Manager instead.

This....is a rumours thread on a discussion forum.

you're wasting your time lad, she's a loon  :D
Im sure she said Traore is kaka -DrummerPhil
User avatar
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 10918
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

  • Advertisement