7_Kewell » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:33 pm wrote:UvS xR4GEx » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:55 pm wrote:So it turns out Man United have decided to not make a offer for Fekir (suprise suprise) which leave the door open for us. Im so over these games the Lyon President is playing.. I really want Fekir but id prefer it if we just walk away and have nothing to do with Lyon ever again.
Think his heart is set on LFC, but nothing will happen until the World Cup is over. Am confident that he'll sign before the summer is out.
So am I. I think this will still happen after the world cup, but maybe it will cost us a bit more than the 48-52m deal supposedly agreed.
I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that if we fail to land a back up for our front three (IE: Shaqiri), why not promote from within and give Ryan Kent a place in our squad for the coming season!? The lad is fearless and not afraid to take players on and can score also. Ings, Solanke and Origi are nowhere near good enough and should be offloaded.
Even a fit Sturridge is a better option than that trio, at least he is intelligent and knows where the goal is. I know he wS injured last Season, but so was Lallana. I personally, would hold onto him and try and get him fit.
Even Harry Wilson might be worth a gamble? He's 21 now, so if he doesn't break into the first team soon, surely he never will,?
Any of the above options is worth considering and would save us a good few ££££ as well.