LORIS KARIUS - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Reg » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:07 am

Look on the bright side, maybe they're trying to pump up his resale value....  :buttrock
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:26 am

Ghost of Shankly » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:49 pm wrote:So it's concussion to blame now for the amateur mistakes in the final now is it!?? Nothing to do with basic skills like focus and concentration in a game!
:D

Stop trying to defend this clown. Garbage, end of!

Big Niall wrote:He is making himself looking even more ridiculous now, at this late stage saying he was concussed. The second howler was identical to the howler in the semis (but the crossbar saved him) .

Against Roma he had the above error, then gave away a peno (and possible red card) but the assistant wrongly called offside , parried an easy shot back into the centre for another goal, and then ran towards the far post instead of diving for Roma’s second last goal.

Does he get concussed before every game ?

When exactly did this forum start attracting simpletons ?
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:32 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:26 am wrote:

In my case, Sat May 20, 2006   :laugh:  :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:50 am

Reg » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:32 am wrote:

Yeah we've seen a few limbo in fella ,but recently we just seem to be encompassed by a ring of fucking imbeciles. :laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chriserfolg » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:08 am

Concussion or not , he has caused us the game . He has done baffling mistakes prior to this  .

Hope they are able to find a new club for him . Good luck.
chriserfolg
LFC Basic Member

Postby Reg » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:30 am

If we lose money this year I'm going to tell the boss I was concussed!   :laugh:  :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:17 am

Interesting hmmm maybe Karius should have just stayed on the ground or seeked medical assistance after it happened.

Oh well whats done is done.. FECK RAMOS!

Anyhow we still need a solid keeper i hope this is not a screen to cover up his mistakes so Klopp thinks about keeping him as no.1. I'm sure Klopp isn't that stupid.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:29 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:50 am wrote:
Reg » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:32 am wrote:

Yeah we've seen a few limbo in fella ,but recently we just seem to be encompassed by a ring of fucking imbeciles. :laugh:

WTF!
Is that your attempt at a constructive argument!?

So it's our fault we lost the final and not Loris "Butterfingers" Karius!? He made the same error in the Semis versus Roma also, so concussion has fck all to do with it.

Grow a brain cell and some common sense lad before laying into fellow posters in the forum.
:nod
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby maguskwt » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:03 am

Geez fellas! Show some compassion! If the man got a concussion, he's got a concussion! You can blame him all you like for his ability... but if his performance was affected by his concussion then that is something we gotta accept!

Personally he was never my fav player but I felt sorry for him when nobody went to him to console him at the end of the game! The man was crying and apologizing the stadium... this is not team spirit, you win together and you lose together! Klopp's gotta fix this... did he even go to Karius himself?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:22 am

Bit stupid of club trying to sell the concussion thing, I guess primarily to retain some of Karius market value and or retain him at the club.

Sounds like a deliberate ploy and people arent going to buy into that, just correct the bad decision to bring him to the club dont make excuses.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:16 pm

Another important point I've noticed about Karius and a weakness to his all round game, is that he PUNCHES the ball out often from attacking crosses and shots instead of catching the ball.

Not only is that risky because the ball could drop straight to an attacker, it also shows that even he himself is not confident catching the ball.

It's just an observation.

Migs on the other hand is another tool, instead of punching crosses away, parries the ball straight to attackers also with the palm of his hand.

Both of them will cost us points next season if we persist,as we have a tendancy last season to throw away leads in games, and having keepers like that does not help one bit.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:27 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:16 pm wrote:
Both of them will cost us points next season if we persist,as we have a tendancy last season to throw away leads in games, and having keepers like that does not help one bit.

Bang on
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Eagle » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:30 pm

Punching is pretty standard in today's game and keepers from outside England grow up doing it. The balls are too light and move to much and too fast nowadays to be catching everything.  If we bring in Oblak or Allison they'll do the exact same thing.
Eagle

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:39 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:29 am wrote:
WTF!

So it's our fault we lost the final and not Loris "Butterfingers" Karius!? He made the same error in the Semis versus Roma also, so concussion has fck all to do with it.

Grow a brain cell and some common sense lad before laying into fellow posters in the forum.

I don't consider you a fellow poster ,never had and hopefully (unless I'm suddenly afflicted by some form of degenerative  brain disease ) never will !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:42 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:39 pm wrote:
Ghost of Shankly » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:29 am wrote:
WTF!

(unless I'm suddenly afflicted by some form of degenerative  brain disease )

Like the one Karius has, by any chance!?
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion