Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Mikz » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:59 pm

Been saying this for YEARS ...defence needs strengthening...fecking sick of the same old rhetoric
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:24 pm

I can't understand why we are trying hard to push Sturridge out in january when there's no one coming in..

Surely it's making the squad smaller and weaker?

If we have to rely on Ings and Solanke from the bench then we might aswell throw the towell in now.

It just reeks of a money making scheme all this. Are we even a football club anymore or just a business?
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:21 am

Seems like Aubameyang deal is very close to Arsenal.

If they pull it off fair play to them they lose their main star but manage to replace him.

Our rivals are strengthening so 4th will not be an easy ride.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:29 am

I'm losing my mind at the lack of activity in this window. It's obvious the season will blow up unless we act now.

I will flip out if we don't make top 4 this year with the position we were in.

I'm here just refreshing transfer news pages every 5 minutes hoping we get linked with someone. It's desperate times being a Liverpool fan right now.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:13 am

Last season our form uptil early Jan really helped us get 4th. After that we collapsed and then slowly scraped it.
Also to mention our rivals were dropping points aswel which helped throughout the season.

This time around it will be more hard Spurs will not want to miss out so they will fight to the end. If Arsenal can gain any consistency anything is possible.

If we don't dig into the market we've got a tough task so the lads and Klopp have to be ready for a tough ride.

4th will be a fight between us spurs and Arsenal.

I can't see us getting 2nd or 3rd. Sanchez has cemented 2nd for Mannure and Chelsea are too strong to not finish 3rd.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:30 pm

and with Aube going to Arsenal that'll be 4th place sorted. Spurs to strengthen as well so that'll be 5th place gone...   leaves us with a good shot at 6-8th places though! Get the bus washed ready!
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:17 pm

Let's get Alisson and Lemar in now then I reckon that will be enough to secure us 4th. If we do nothing in the next few days we deserve everything that's coming to us.. and that will be no trophies and Europa league next year.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:45 pm

A few outlets including The Telegraph, NBC etc are reporting that Arsenal and Dortmund have agreed a fee for Aubemeyang, looks like that deal is on the verge of happening.
Apparently Aubemeyang and Mkhitaryan had an almost telepathic relationship at Dortmund, they were Dortmunds answer to Gerrard and Torres or Rush and Dalglish.
Our masterplan seems to be lets make ourselves weaker while everyone around us gets stronger!
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:58 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:45 pm wrote:A few outlets including The Telegraph, NBC etc are reporting that Arsenal and Dortmund have agreed a fee for Aubemeyang, looks like that deal is on the verge of happening.
Apparently Aubemeyang and Mkhitaryan had an almost telepathic relationship at Dortmund, they were Dortmunds answer to Gerrard and Torres or Rush and Dalglish.
Our masterplan seems to be lets make ourselves weaker while everyone around us gets stronger!

Is this the same Mkhitaryan who couldn't get a game at Manure?  He's been dreadful in the PL.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:35 pm

Klopp has lost the plot..It seems he isn't doing his best for the club at this time..Too much emotions and illogical behavior on his side..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Klopptomaniac » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:10 pm

Man U - sign Sanchez
Man City - sign Laporte
Spurs - sign Lucas
Arsenal - sign Auba and Miki
Us - sell Coutinho

Well aren't we set up for a great second half to the season
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:14 pm

7_Kewell » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:58 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:45 pm wrote:A few outlets including The Telegraph, NBC etc are reporting that Arsenal and Dortmund have agreed a fee for Aubemeyang, looks like that deal is on the verge of happening.

Is this the same Mkhitaryan who couldn't get a game at Manure?  He's been dreadful in the PL.

Sometimes it just doesn't work out at certain clubs for some players, Zaha looked awful at United too but he's playing really well again. Mkhitaryan is obviously a quality player, he did well at both Shaktar and Dortmund, maybe Arsenal's style will suit his game more.
Arsenal now have Lacazette, Aubemeyang, Ozil and Mkhitaryan, they are starting to put a decent team together again.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:55 pm

What the hell are we playing at this in this transfer window? We finally sign a centre back after being woefully short in that department but then decide to follow that up by selling our best player and letting go our only other credible striker, to top that off we don’t even attempt to bring anyone in to replace them, it’s farcical and incredibly stupid
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:19 pm

Apparently Jurgen said today in his pre match prezza for the Huddersfield game that we aren't signing anyone so it's going to be an interesting second half of the season that's for sure.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:24 pm

Klopp is moaning that the players he wants are overpriced because we are in the middle of the season. We sold Coutinho mid-season for £144m as if Coutinho is worth anywhere near that but Barca wanted there man so they paid It!!

We want Alisson but won't pay the £44m he's being quoted at because he thinks it's too much.

Monaco want £85m for Lemar but Klopp values him more at around £60m.

We HAVE to pay abit extra in this window Klopp has even said this when selling players but won't do it himself when buying players.

I honestly think his hands are tied and he's not allowed to spend the Coutinho money as of now..  and he's talking the same riddles and garbage to throw attention away from this situation.
Last edited by UvS xR4GEx on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill