Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu May 07, 2015 1:07 pm

And why would LFC want Depay anyway, when there are several players already at the club that can play in the position Depay occupies, including  a couple from the Academy so give them a go. There are more pressing needs currently, unless off course LFC are making provisions to actually sell RS. Otherwise, I'm not to fussed.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu May 07, 2015 1:21 pm

LFC have been looking at Paul George Ntep of Rennes, and some say, in pole position to sign him  ???

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby C-R » Thu May 07, 2015 2:39 pm

Chelsea and Liverpool are preparing audacious moves for Juventus midfielder Andrea Pirlo.

The Italian will have one year remaining on his contract in the summer and he has hinted he might be off.

Speaking on Monday, Pirlo said: "Ending my Juventus story by pocketing the Champions League would be a dream come true.

"But I won't stop playing, I'll go on as long as I have the same great desire to keep training every day."

The MLS had been tipped as the 35-year-old's destination but now Premier League clubs are an expressing an interest.

According to Tuttosport, both Chelsea and Liverpool have contacted Juventus over a possible transfer this summer.

Liverpool, in particular, are said to be very keen on the Italy international as Brendan Rodgers attempts to replace departing captain Steven Gerrard.

Source: talkSPORT
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Thu May 07, 2015 3:10 pm

he's thirty fooking five! tell him to fook off to the retirement home.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Thu May 07, 2015 4:49 pm

Liverpool are leading the race to land Paul-Georges Ntep, according to reports.

Ntep has emerged as one of the most exciting talents in Ligue 1 this season after leaving Auxerre for Rennes last summer.

Arsenal have been heavily linked with a move for the 22-year-old, while Chelsea and Manchester City are also thought to be interested.

In Decemeber it was claimed that Stoke had lined up a surprise bid to beat all four Premier League giants to the young star.

But it seems that Liverpool are now in pole position to land the player, according to L'Equipe.

It is claimed that Ntep has visited Liverpool's Melwood training centre twice in the last fortnight and has been impressed with what he's seen.

And with the player reportedly now desperate to make the move, a deal could be tied up sooner rather than later.

Source: Daily Express
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Thu May 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Everyone is laughing at us at the minute. How can we go from nearly winning the league, to then become the biggest joke?

To lose Depay to the mancs is embarrassing. We need to start doing buisness behind closed doors..
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu May 07, 2015 11:18 pm

C-R » Thu May 07, 2015 4:49 pm wrote: Paul-Georges Ntep, .

Source: Daily Express

Sounds like somewhere you would go on Holiday  :D
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Thu May 07, 2015 11:24 pm

C-R » Thu May 07, 2015 12:54 pm wrote:Liverpool FC have lost out to Manchester United in the battle to sign PSV Eindhoven winger Memphis Depay.

The Reds had held talks with the exciting Holland international over a potential £25million transfer to Anfield and made him a contract offer.

Depay had also met representatives of Paris Saint-Germain as he weighed up his options.

However, the 21-year-old has instead opted to make the switch to Old Trafford where he will be reunited with his former international boss Louis van Gaal.

United made their move on Wednesday with Van Gaal speaking directly with Depay and once the player had made his mind up the club quickly agreed a fee with PSV.

Depay informed his PSV team-mates of his decision at training today. Pending the successful completion of the medical, the deal will go through once the transfer window opens in June.

Losing out on Depay, whose 21 league goals this term have fired PSV to the Eredivisie title, is a considerable blow to Liverpool’s summer recruitment plans.

I don't know what I expected...
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Fri May 08, 2015 12:18 am

Kash_Mountain » Thu May 07, 2015 12:07 pm wrote:And why would LFC want Depay anyway, when there are several players already at the club that can play in the position Depay occupies, including  a couple from the Academy so give them a go. There are more pressing needs currently, unless off course LFC are making provisions to actually sell RS. Otherwise, I'm not to fussed.

Really I thought our main priority was getting someone that can SCORE goals.

He has scored 27 times this season for PSV, which is amazing considering he is a winger.

This is exactly the type of player that FSG, our transfer committee and execs should be moving heaven and earth to get us but once again we have missed out, what a surprise.

Why are we missing out on SO MANY F**KING players, surely it needs to dawn on us that something is not right at our club, especially as this lad was in direct talks with us.

But that's OK according to you we can easily get an 16yo academy player to come in and match Depay now at Manure   :laugh:

The mind truly boggles.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Last edited by eds on Fri May 08, 2015 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby eds » Fri May 08, 2015 12:23 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 07, 2015 10:58 am wrote:That's the problem when trying to sign top players, we are behind other clubs in the pecking order.

We might as well give up and close up a shop with this attitude.......

"Oh but he was asking for too much money"

"Oh but he wants to be in London"

"Oh but its LVG, of course he wants to play for him"

"Oh but they might be in the CL next season"

"Oh but this Oh but that"

Sick of all these excuses hiding the fact that we are being run in to the ground by a bunch of muppets

Hand in your resignations and sod the f**k off :angry:
Last edited by eds on Fri May 08, 2015 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

eds

Postby eds » Fri May 08, 2015 12:36 am

And one last thing........

If we over spend again this summer on rubbish like Danny f*king Ings and Christian glassman Benteke that's it the gloves are well and truly off.

GET THE F**K OUT OF OUR CLUB!!!!!!!!

eds

Postby red till i die!! » Fri May 08, 2015 1:26 am

eds » Fri May 08, 2015 12:23 am wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 07, 2015 10:58 am wrote:That's the problem when trying to sign top players, we are behind other clubs in the pecking order.

Sick of all these excuses hiding the fact that we are being run in to the ground by a bunch of muppets

He will be asked at the presser tomorrow so can't wait to hear what the official excuse is.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Fri May 08, 2015 4:41 am

red till i die!! » Fri May 08, 2015 12:26 am wrote:
eds » Fri May 08, 2015 12:23 am wrote:

He will be asked at the presser tomorrow so can't wait to hear what the official excuse is.

Mate, we all know it boils down to money and playing for a side that will win trophies over the course of their career.

We can't provide either because our owners and management are complete and utter stooges.

Sick in the stomach to hear that he went to Manure. One of worst days since Sanchez signed for the Gooners.  :no

eds

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri May 08, 2015 6:44 am

eds » May 8th, '15, 00:18 wrote:
Kash_Mountain » Thu May 07, 2015 12:07 pm wrote:And why would LFC want Depay anyway, when there are several players already at the club that can play in the position Depay occupies, including  a couple from the Academy so give them a go. There are more pressing needs currently, unless off course LFC are making provisions to actually sell RS. Otherwise, I'm not to fussed.

Really I thought our main priority was getting someone that can SCORE goals.

He has scored 27 times this season for PSV, which is amazing considering he is a winger.

This is exactly the type of player that FSG, our transfer committee and execs should be moving heaven and earth to get us but once again we have missed out, what a surprise.

Why are we missing out on SO MANY F**KING players, surely it needs to dawn on us that something is not right at our club, especially as this lad was in direct talks with us.

But that's OK according to you we can easily get an 16yo academy player to come in and match Depay now at Manure   :laugh:

The mind truly boggles.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

:D  :D  :D  I think you misunderstand Eds, LFC don't need a another winger (unless LFC
are making provisions to replace someone already at the club). LFC need proper strikers. Owners have invested heavily, BR wasted much of the money, and  now there is nothing left. Despite what BR says, he's wasted the cash, it looks likely to be a quiet summer in the transfer market. Though, the first thing LFC need is a new Manager/Head Coach.

Additionally, LFC will never truly know how good the academy players will be because they aren't being given a chance, and instead just being loaned out all the time.
Last edited by Kash_Mountain on Fri May 08, 2015 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby only me » Fri May 08, 2015 6:48 am

Sign Lacazette today!
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill