Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:08 pm

apparently Villa offered 5mil for Lambert and we told them they would have to make the move appealing to the player  ???  whatever that is supposed to mean  :upside:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:49 pm

Should have signed Cuadrado in the summer. Top player and I think he'll be the difference in the title race.

With regards to Lambert leaving, dont think it'll make too much of a difference. Rodgers seems to favor the lone striker system this season and with Sturridge, Sterling, Ballo and Borini ahead of Lambert his chances of featuring will be limited.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:20 pm

Aston Villa have offered Rickie Lambert more wages than he currently earns at #LFC and he's considering the move.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:37 pm

James Pearce (Echo) just tweeted: Looks like Rickie Lambert will be staying at #LFC tonight.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:10 am

cardiff-red » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:37 pm wrote:James Pearce (Echo) just tweeted: Looks like Rickie Lambert will be staying at #LFC tonight.

Pity, £5m would have been a good bit of business
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:49 am

As far as we are concerned this window just goes to show how much news is totally fabricated by the media
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:25 am

Burnley have refused to jeopardise their fight for Premier League survival by letting Ings go in the January transfer window. But in a highly unusual arrangement, Liverpool are now expected to agree terms with the Turf Moor club in the next few weeks, in a deal which would see Ings arrive in June – possibly for a fee of £5m.

Though Liverpool’s hopes of an Ings loan-back deal was deemed a breach of Premier League rules, they are allowed to enter into a contract relating to the future transfer of a player, so long as the Premier League board agrees to the club’s request to do so, having viewed the contract.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:21 am

cardiff-red » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:49 am wrote:As far as we are concerned this window just goes to show how much news is totally fabricated by the media

:D

And possibly an indication of how much money we've  got available to spend

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Reg » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:38 am

The Telegraph said Rickie turned the offer down after talking with BR. Thinking around that, it might suggest BR told him he is the first choice striker after Sturridge, ie not Borini or Balotelli. Maybe that made him think again, otherwise there is no earthly reason why Rickie would stay with the Reds to be honest.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Reg » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:38 am wrote:The Telegraph said Rickie turned the offer down after talking with BR. Thinking around that, it might suggest BR told him he is the first choice striker after Sturridge, ie not Borini or Balotelli. Maybe that made him think again, otherwise there is no earthly reason why Rickie would stay with the Reds to be honest.

He's probably told borini and balo the same thing  :nod
£5 mil was a profit and he should have been urged to take it as lets face it, he isn't going to feature much for us regardless of any promises he was given.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:16 pm

cardiff-red » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:49 am wrote:As far as we are concerned this window just goes to show how much news is totally fabricated by the media

:nod
And it just starts all over again  :laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:55 am

Its a shame we didnt ship out some of our dead wood, I wondr why that was?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:08 pm

Arsenal and Liverpool have been put on red alert after the agent of Henrikh Mkhitaryan revealed the midfielder wants to leave Borussia Dortmund at the end of the season.

talkSPORT told you last month about Arsenal's growing interest in the 26-year-old, who has impressed for Dortmund since joining for £23.6m from Shakhtar Donetsk in 2013.

Liverpool were chasing the playmaker before he joined the Bundesliga side and it is thought that they still hold a strong interest in his services.

And now both Arsenal and Liverpool have received a major boost after Mkhitaryan's agent - Mino Raiola - admitted his client wants to leave.

Jurgen Klopp's side have endured a miserable season so far and find themselves rock bottom of the Bundesliga table.
"Henrikh wants to leave Dortmund at the end of the season," Raiola was quoted as saying by Bild.

"We will have to wait and see what we can do."

Source: talkSPORT
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:09 pm

Malaga's Ignacio Camacho has urged his suitors to step up their interest when the transfer window reopens in the summer.

Arsenal and Liverpool have been keeping tabs on Camacho for a number of seasons, but Malaga have so far managed to fend off interest in the Spain international.

However, the 24-year-old defensive midfielder claims there's a good chance the La Liga outfit could be forced to sell him for a 'reasonable price' at the end of the season to boost the club's financial situation.

"If I do leave here then I want it to be done well and that Malaga are not angry with me," he said.

"But I also think you need to look at the market and its value in case you leave. We all know Malaga's situation, which isn't too bad, but they could be forced to sell for a reasonable price.

"It's always good when teams are looking at you because it means you are doing things right, both individually and collectively. The situation at Malaga is good and that benefits me.

"I have a contract here but if anyone wants to come in for me, then they will have to negotiate."

Source: Daily Express
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:31 pm

cardiff-red » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:09 pm wrote:Malaga's Ignacio Camacho has urged his suitors to step up their interest when the transfer window reopens in the summer.

Arsenal and Liverpool have been keeping tabs on Camacho for a number of seasons, but Malaga have so far managed to fend off interest in the Spain international.

However, the 24-year-old defensive midfielder claims there's a good chance the La Liga outfit could be forced to sell him for a 'reasonable price' at the end of the season to boost the club's financial situation.

"If I do leave here then I want it to be done well and that Malaga are not angry with me," he said.

"But I also think you need to look at the market and its value in case you leave. We all know Malaga's situation, which isn't too bad, but they could be forced to sell for a reasonable price.

"It's always good when teams are looking at you because it means you are doing things right, both individually and collectively. The situation at Malaga is good and that benefits me.

"I have a contract here but if anyone wants to come in for me, then they will have to negotiate."

Source: Daily Express

What a tart....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill