Ciggy wrote:BARCA can kiss me @rse.

YES i just changed my name to barca fecking get in there

so when and where ciggy me love :wwww

You need to have big lips to kiss my @rse lad :D

i'm puckering them up but if there still not big enough i will get botox 

and misty stay away from my girl

Woohoo propositions galour  :eyebrow

Pucker up lads  :;):  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:29 pm

ok misty you have one cheek i will have the other :D :D
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:More bollox , from the mail . THe original artical is from the mail . They have us selling most of our best players up to now.

Reina >>>>Barca

Xabi >>>>> Madrid

Mascherano >>>>Barca

Yossi >>>>> Barca

Agger >>>> Milan

The kid >>>> Mancs

Albert >>>>> Madrid

Any other fecker i forgot about.

Arbeloa >>>>> Madrid

This journalism lark sure is a piece of cake.  Liverpool are in financial difficulty, which must mean a fire sale of epic proportions.  From there, it basically writes itself.  Remember last summer, when Valencia were reported to be in major financial trouble and Villa and Silva were definitely on the move? ???
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby tubby » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:35 pm

I'm sure they will be gone come start of next season mate.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:00 pm

bavlondon wrote:I'm sure they will be gone come start of next season mate.

My point, though, Bav is that all the journos had them gone last season and it never happened.  Which suggests that most of the stuff you read in papers is manufactured nonsense based on slender shreds of actual fact (financial concerns in these cases) mixed with a whole lot of baseless speculation.  Now I know that some people positively buzz off the rumours flying about all summer but I personally find them tedious and struggle to understand why some people pay them any credence whatsoever.  Until I see the pictures of Masch or Xabi or Reina holding up a different kit, I'll assume that it's all paper talk.  Likewise, until I see our "latest signing" helping Rafa hold up a Liverpool scarf or posing with the "This is Anfield" sign I'll remain skeptical and, even after a signing is confirmed, I take any talk of sums paid etc. with a huge grain of salt.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Journalism USED to be an honourable profession, now its gossip and tittle-tattle - accuracy is no longer a requirement.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:51 pm

Barca are really starting to get annoying now , feck right off , they had him once and went for their catalan keeper valdes , reina is going no where . Rafa's not going to be happy bout this
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:56 pm

The fact is if we are to be a sucessfull team we have to deal with this each season and you can bet if we win the league next year it will only get worse. The only way we would be able to put some sort of a lid on these rumors is if we were loaded.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:10 pm

Valdes agrees Barca extension

should put the reina rumours to bed now...
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby luckyspurs » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:19 pm

Reina's not joining Barcelona  :D  Victor Valdes has signed a new deal at the second attempt and Barca have ended their interest in Pepe.

http://www.worldfootballhere.com/2009....id.html

The article covers Valdes as well as Asenjo.
luckyspurs

Postby Sabre » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:24 pm

No wonder Barcelona are interested. We've talked a lot about Alonso's price, but you have to wonder what would be Reina's price.

Look Manchester United. They're rumoured to be about to make an offer for Casillas that Real Madrid could not refuse. How much does it cost to find a World Class replacement for Van der Saar? my guess that must be a lot of millions.

Similarly, Reina should have a similar value to us. For me Reina is hardly replaceable.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby we all dream... » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:11 am

Sabre wrote:No wonder Barcelona are interested. We've talked a lot about Alonso's price, but you have to wonder what would be Reina's price.

Look Manchester United. They're rumoured to be about to make an offer for Casillas that Real Madrid could not refuse. How much does it cost to find a World Class replacement for Van der Saar? my guess that must be a lot of millions.

Similarly, Reina should have a similar value to us. For me Reina is hardly replaceable.

Is that right? This must just be newspaper rubbish musn't it? Madrid are building a team of Galactico's.. Who better than the European Champions Goal Keeper who is playing in his native country, there isn't much better around than Casillas. Man Utd are dreaming if they think they can buy him. Infact if Madrid wanted to sell him surely he would be going as part of a player plus cash deal fo Ronaldo.

Sabre are you pulling our collective leg with this?

You are certainly correct in sayig that if we were to sell Reina now, taking into account his contract, the market and how class he is we should be asking for big bucks.

Any news on where Villa, Silva and Saviola are going? Also have you heard anything about who will be leaving Madrid in their shake up?
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Keris » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:15 am

What's wrong with Victor Valdes?
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby sajven » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Reina is now the best keeper in the league, cech is longer the player that he used to be and this is VDS's last season. Raffa knows this so will not let go of Reina.
sajven

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill