Klass-jan huntelaar of ajax - Who?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby kobashi » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:19 pm

v v good player.
kobashi

Postby scouser 'til I die » Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:33 pm

john craig wrote:Never seen this lad play and I don't think his scoring record in a second rate league like Holland really tells us much to be honest.

yes but this fella sounds a bit like ibrahimovic, came from the same team, tall, strong n ppl never heard of im until he joined juventus n now hes a world class player, i like the sound of this guy, maybe the next ibrah  :eyebrow  :upside:

You'll Never Walk Alone
scouser 'til I die

Postby gato_busta » Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:37 am

scouser 'til I die wrote:
john craig wrote:Never seen this lad play and I don't think his scoring record in a second rate league like Holland really tells us much to be honest.

yes but this fella sounds a bit like ibrahimovic, came from the same team, tall, strong n ppl never heard of im until he joined juventus n now hes a world class player, i like the sound of this guy, maybe the next ibrah  :eyebrow  :upside:

I dont think Huntelaar is similar to Ibrahimovic at all. Ive seen him play several times (my best friend is an Ajax fan) and he is not as technically gifted as Zlatan is, but he is faster and is not a troublemaker. Huntelaar is more of an oportunist, where if he gets the ball it most probably will end to tha back of the net. From what Ive seen he is similar to Fowler in his prime (didnt waste many chances). He is quick and agile and IMO would be great if we could get him, although I doubt Ajax will sell him cheap as they have a great player in their hands. Its really a shame he didn't play in the world cup.
"Jugadores hay muchos, ídolos muy pocos"

Descansa en paz Claudia (9/10/1984 - 11/25/2007)
gato_busta

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:40 pm

Flicking through the channels, see that Huntelaar is playing today in Bergkamps Testimonial.  Anyone watching that can shed some light as to how he's playing.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:42 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:Flicking through the channels, see that Huntelaar is playing today in Bergkamps Testimonial.  Anyone watching that can shed some light as to how he's playing.

I forgot that was on, thanks for reminding me  :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:57 pm

He scored, lol

:D

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill